Thread Title Suggestions

There was a young man named Clay

Oh so many women he did slay

I like this limerick idea. It's quite accurate, too. I wonder where the next line will go and it would be fun to keep adding to it.

ETA- Just to give an example (as I know some think the reunion info has not been substantiated), this is an idea of what could be added to the above with a new thread:

There was a young man named Clay

Oh so many women he did slay

To a reunion he ventured

And when alpha man entered

The crowd shouted hip, hip, hooray!

Edited by jazzgirl
It has always seemed kinda amusing to me that some are sure Clay would be a superstar if only he would stop being Clay.

This one really stuck in my mind. It would have to be shortened--maybe to

Some are sure Clay would be a superstar if only he would stop being Clay.

He's blossomed from a confirmed nerd to an international bon vivant. He met his inner hot, sexy man and appears to have made peace with him. His voice is his voice. And he's still the same wonderful guy we met on AI.

This entire passage just touched me so, any of it would be a wonderful thread title, but the first 'thread name light bulb' to go off was this:

He's blossomed from a confirmed nerd to an international bon vivant.

So, I nominate that! Just so :cry4::hubbahubba: :F_05BL17blowkiss: all at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!

From laughn:

I am looking forward to every beautiful, funny, cheese-a-licious thing he throws my way this Christmas.

And a reworking from something suggested by FromClaygary:

Looking forward to our Christmas romp in the snow with our Boyfriend!

Cindilu

GAHHHHH A main course of sexy, considerate, cute, hot, humble, witty, wise (& wise-ass) Clay for dinner, and then a helping of Teacher Clay for dessert.

Life is good!

leeana

"What do you like?" Clay asks the little girl Sierra. And she said "I like you" She has good taste.

zena

He has always been all that he is now, which is much more than he has often been given credit for, and even less than he is yet to become. I think the world will always need Clay Aiken more than Clay Aiken needs the world. He is a realist; a survivor, and a star no matter how badly someone cuts his hair.

keepingfaith

Was he beginning to get a clue that life would never be the same?

laughn

I am looking forward to every beautiful, funny, cheese-a-licious thing he throws my way this Christmas.

Luckiest - "Seriously, if I get any more excited about Clay being in Spamalot, I may spontaneously combust!"

Clay "Spam me, baby!"

Catching up with a bunch of suggestions that were mentioned in the main thread (but never brought over here...HINT HINT!!!!)

Clay's voice is his niche.

Which brings us to Clay Aiken, as most good conversations should.

And two weeks ago, I didn't know who Clay Aiken was

Ahhhh.....like the first little snowflakes of the season, the first little lip bites of the holiday concerts are just as beautiful...

He is who he is and that is what the world gets.. the real Clay

My fangirly is in full blush, yo!

He has thrown down a gauntlet, and dared us to pick it up.

Sigh, guh, thud, swoon, wonderstruck, overwhelmed, floored, astounded!
Clay is not your friend, you stupid bitch

hey, I am willing to nominate it. Lord knows, I have felt like saying it to people's faces for years.

Well I'd hate to have to miss 80 pages, but I don't like it at all as a thread title. As a sentiment - you betcha! It's right on the money. But I come to the boards to celebrate Clay, not to be reminded for eighty pages that he has some whacked out fans.

JMO.

Clay is not your friend, you stupid bitch

hey, I am willing to nominate it. Lord knows, I have felt like saying it to people's faces for years.

Well I'd hate to have to miss 80 pages, but I don't like it at all as a thread title. As a sentiment - you betcha! It's right on the money. But I come to the boards to celebrate Clay, not to be reminded for eighty pages that he has some whacked out fans.

JMO.

I would tend to agree with cindilu2. The comment is funny, in context, but I would feel uncomfortable having that pop up on my work computer.

"Clay is not your friend, you stupid bitch"

Well, it goes without saying, that I would love it. Sorry Cindi. You know, though, as much as we all talk on here, 80 pages will fly by in no time. :cryingwlaughter: I think we should put it in RED and make it large too. Sorry..... :cryingwlaughter:

Is He Harboring Weapons of Mass Seduction?

Ok ok just to make nice I will suggest another one too. :F_05BL17blowkiss: