Meadowbrook - Clay in New England 7/25

I've got two tickets for sale for Meadowbrook. Section A Row 6. At cost (of course).

Let me know if you're interested.

Skatejoy

I have been away since 4/1 and having returned i am quite ill. please let me know what seats these are in row 6 -

If you read my previous message I have already purchased two separate sets of tickets which are not as good as yours -

Let me know the seat #'s If they are better than mine i will pay you what you paid with processing fees plus something for your kindness. That is the way I am.

Please forgive me for the delay in responding - hope to hear from you soon. it is Sat 4/14 - you can email me here or directly at msclaylady@yahoo.com.

God bless you for thinking of me.

Debbie

Please read my previous responses - i am new to this emailing stuff and have been ill for the past few days. I did not get your message until today - silly me.

Please let me know seat #'s - If they are better than my other two sets of tickets - I will pay you plus processing and something for your kindness.

Let me know ASAP your response and total cost - and I will have my daughter put my other tickets for sale on ebay - even at a loss.

Thank you for being a kind claymate. hope to be able to meet you someday

Sincerely

Debbie S - myclaylady

my email is msclaylady@yahoo.com

looking for those tickets - did not know how to get back to this board - please anyone has reasonable tickets I am desperate without spending $1000

msclaylady

Skatejoy had these tickets posted on another board as well and they went pretty fast. I suggest you look on the OFC or theClayboard for ticket sales - there is more action in those two sites and I tend to list tickets there as well a here.

Do you need a link?

:F_05BL17blowkiss: :Tour4:

Skatejoy had these tickets posted on another board as well and they went pretty fast. I suggest you look on the OFC or theClayboard for ticket sales - there is more action in those two sites and I tend to list tickets there as well a here.

Do you need a link?

Yes I would like to have some help.

Here is the CB link

You may have to join the Clayboard to PM people, but don't have to buy an EZboard membership. Most people list e-mail. here is the link to register for the clayboard.

Are you a member of the official fan club? There is a ticket selling thread on the message board there.

Moved from the Fast Forward Clay News Thread, posted originally by msclaylady:

:DoClay: looking for anyone else going to Meadowbrook concert. i ordered a Clay lanyard and hope those of us that are OFC members who have them can display them so we can all meet.

personal email msclaylady@yahoo.com. I am dreaming everyday about this most heavenly of life's experiences

I am praying to win a meet and greet