New York 3fer

Now that I officially have tickets to all 3 of these shows, I just wondered if anyone else here was also doing one or all? From what I've read around other boards, there are going to be a LOT of Canadians in attendance!

July 19th - Syracuse

July 20th - Rochester

July 21st - Chatauqua

:Tour3:

Edited by luckiest1

Now that I have officially have tickets to all 3 of these shows, I just wondered if anyone else here was also doing one or all? From what I've read around other boards, there are going to be a LOT of Canadians in attendance!

July 19th - Syracuse

July 20th - Rochester

July 21st - Chatauqua

I'll be going to the last two dates, not syracuse. I got front row for rochester!!!!!!!!!! im sooooooooooooo excited!! I've never been in front row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is my friends birthday too that night so we are thrilled!! see you there!!

Wow, front row?!?!? That's awesome! I have great seats for both shows (and of course Chatauqua is general admission). I can't believe the good ticket karma that I've seen around for this tour. It's amazing!

Now that I officially have tickets to all 3 of these shows, I just wondered if anyone else here was also doing one or all? From what I've read around other boards, there are going to be a LOT of Canadians in attendance!

July 19th - Syracuse

July 20th - Rochester

July 21st - Chatauqua

July 19th - Syracuse

July 20th - Rochester

July 21st - Chatauqua

Hello....I will be going to all three of these concerts.......... 2 of them with no1tvfan63

I'm from Pennsylvania

Edited by claygazer

I'm probably going too. Have second row for Canandaigua, and will probably buy a friend's 7th row to Syracuse. I used to live up there, and it's a fantastic time to visit the area. I'm so excited that so many of you will be there!

omg! I have to meet KAREN EH!! you take some amazing photos!!!! btwn you and my friend we should have some AMAZING clack for these venues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI Claygazer!!!! I found you on the boards!!! yeah!!! you sure will be GAZING at clay in Rochester!!! who's drooling more you or me??? lol

see you all there!

Dee

Time to drum up some excitement in here!

:Tour3: :Tour3: :Tour3:

:DoClay::DoClay::DoClay:

:TourExcite: :Tour3: :Tour3:

8 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is everyone staying in Syracuse?

Is anyone else attending the CH dinner/party in Canandaigua at Koozinas?

I am also wondering if anyone who may be local to Chatauqua has an inkling of how the general admission will work? What time do we line up, what time do they let us in? Do the people who are already in the grounds have an advantage to getting the good seats before they let the masses in?

Edited by lickiest1

We're staying back in Penn Yan, but planning dinner in Syracuse we know not where. Possibly at someone's house in our group, possibly not. No Koozina's.

"We" are the gang of 8--sylvie and kavanaugh from England, belcanto/Northern Kitten from western Canada, granan (whose house we're all staying in), her friend Amy, Pookle (who lives in Syracuse), Sun from Toronto, and me. We're all doing the 3fer or parts thereof together.

:Tour3: :Tour3: :TourExcite: :TourExcite:

We're staying back in Penn Yan, but planning dinner in Syracuse we know not where. Possibly at someone's house in our group, possibly not. No Koozina's.

"We" are the gang of 8--sylvie and kavanaugh from England, belcanto/Northern Kitten from western Canada, granan (whose house we're all staying in), her friend Amy, Pookle (who lives in Syracuse), Sun from Toronto, and me. We're all doing the 3fer or parts thereof together.

:Tour3: :Tour3: :TourExcite: :TourExcite:

Aww, that's a shame no Koozina's, jmh. It looks like a pretty neat place. I would love to meet sylvie, too. Hopefully we can get together at some point during the threefer.

Please enlighten me....what is Penn Yan? Is that somehow related to Philly? Hee, I am not really familiar with these states, I just drive through 'em until I find Clay.

I think we are picking up cindilu2's friend Karen at the airport in Syracuse around noon, or meeting her at the hotel if she beats us into town. And then I think we are planning to try and find a restaurant that serves Mexican food somewhere. And then we'll go see Clay sing pretty. I can PM you my cell phone # or something.

I hope we can figure something out in one of the 3 NY cities! I'd love to meet sylvie and kavanaugh too.

PS I think they might still be able to squeeze you guys into the Koozina's party in Canandaigua if you were interested. Check the CH thread or PM neverstopaiken.

Edited by lickiest1

Please enlighten me....what is Penn Yan? Is that somehow related to Philly? Hee, I am not really familiar with these states, I just drive through 'em until I find Clay.

I think we are picking up cindilu2's friend Karen at the airport in Syracuse around noon, or meeting her at the hotel if she beats us into town. And then I think we are planning to try and find a restaurant that serves Mexican food somewhere. And then we'll go see Clay sing pretty. I can PM you my cell phone # or something.

I hope we can figure something out in one of the 3 NY cities! I'd love to meet sylvie and kavanaugh too.

PS I think they might still be able to squeeze you guys into the Koozina's party in Canandaigua if you were interested. Check the CH thread or PM neverstopaiken.

Penn Yan is at one end of Seneca Lake, and I used to live at the other end in Geneva. Both in the Fingerlakes region of New York State, which is a gorgeous place to be in the summertime. I could've become granan's friend years earlier!! Thank goodness for Clay, who brings kindred souls together. I don't think the rest of the gang is up for koozina's. Yes, please PM me your cell and we'll try to arrange something!!!

Wow! Less than a week and on the road again. Look for us in a yellow & black mini......We're going to Koozinas before the Canandaigua concert and not doing anything in particular before Syracuse. We'll be driving in from Toronto that day, so it'll likely be go to hotel, grab a bite and go. Is this the city that has the hotel called the Genesee Grand? If it is, then that's where we're staying. I think I'm in the 4th row on Quiana's side in Syracuse and in the second row in the right center section in Canandaigua. I'd love to meet all of you......now, where have I stashed that DCAT pin?

OK trying this a second time because the board ate my post.....

Good idea about the DCAT pins - they will help us find each other! We are leaving London early Wed. morning, so should be in Syracuse by early afternoon. Our seats are 3rd/4th row on the side for Syracuse, then 3rd row centre for Canandaigua. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

We'll keep an eye out for the yellow & black mini!