# 9 He's a man of a 1000 faces and all of them are great to look at.

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be for the FCA Forum?

• He's a man of mystery that I would like to figure out.
    • Clay live just replentishes my soul.
    • There's so much more in life (and in Clay) to enjoy, celebrate, and savor.
    • Oh. My. God...on so many levels!
    • The world needs more Clay Aikens.
    • All done darling, all done. All finished.
    • Clay isn't the only good guy out there. He's just the one we love the most.
    • It isn't so easy to get your knickers off when they're in a knot.
    • He sells himself so very well.
    • Teefy, toofy; Smiley, goofy; windky, "wonky;" My favorite "honky!"
    • He is simply doing his thing...quietly...without fanfare...what a beautiful thing.
    • That doesn't mean that I don't still think that he is super hawt and that I'd like to lick him...
    • He was cute, he sings pretty, he teases people, and he's sexy.

Are there party plans for Houston? Chick, you clearly don't know us. Much of our planning is being done in the CH Houston tour thread and in my head...pre-party will be at Birraporetti's, lot's of people are staying at the Hyatt Regency (where lots of us will gather post party). You sound like the type of person who may be at home to the eHP (evil Houston Posse, but the evil is relative. Very relative. As long as we have alibis.)

cha cha!surely you weren't typing with a straight face when you typed these words!

WHEN WE RALLY ROUND THE CLAY POLE, WE RALLY BIG!!

:huh::blink:

I mean, REALLY!.......'big'? BIG? BIG?

Puh Leeze. :glare:

When we rally round the Clay pole, honey.....ain't no other way to rally but HUMONGOUS!

lmaosmiley.gif

HAIL NO!! :D

Notes_4.gifNotes_4.gifNotes_4.gifIF YOU DON'T KNOW ME BY NOW.... Notes_4.gifNotes_4.gifNotes_4.gif

:hugs-1:

to all those with health and work (and kids) problems!! :D

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Clay will be on our tvs tomorrow!!

From the public page at the OFC:

04/19/07 : Catch Clay on ET Tonight Tomorrow!

Tune in tomorrow night, April 20th, to watch Clay on Entertainment Tonight! Check your local listings for exact channels and show times.

HOT Clay on TV!! Another reason to say Thank God Its Friday!! :rainbowsmile:

Saturn has gone direct (out of retrograde) and things should lighten up for all of us- it was a tough period of introspection and rethinking all of our plans.

Diva, how long has Saturn been doing this retrograde thing? This could explain a lot .......

Are there party plans for Houston? Chick, you clearly don't know us. Much of our planning is being done in the CH Houston tour thread and in my head...pre-party will be at Birraporetti's, lot's of people are staying at the Hyatt Regency (where lots of us will gather post party). You sound like the type of person who may be at home to the eHP (evil Houston Posse, but the evil is relative. Very relative. As long as we have alibis.)

KAndre, thanks! Birroporetti's is a good place. I used to hang at the Birroporetti's on West Gray until they discontinued the Amaretto Freeze. So I quit going there ... and then they discontinued the West Gray location altogether. Connection? I can't prove it. Birroporetti's and Marfreless ... I did some damage there in the 80's. And that's all I'm going to say about that (except that alibis are a beautiful thing).

OK, keepingfaith, you have GOT to come to one of our little lunches (you don't have a problem with 5 hour lunches, do you? And wildly ranging discussion on anything that crosses our minds? And how are you at making crafty things? Or excuses?)

So what time does this pre party in Houston begin, dear KAndre? My plane doesn't get into Houston Hobby until 4:15 pm! Do I need to change my flight? Of course, if I end up going to Frisco, I'll be hitchhiking from there to Houston anyway, so..... :rolleyes:

So what time does this pre party in Houston begin, dear KAndre? My plane doesn't get into Houston Hobby until 4:15 pm! Do I need to change my flight? Of course, if I end up going to Frisco, I'll be hitchhiking from there to Houston anyway, so..... :rolleyes:

Frisco....Frisco....Frisco.....Frisco.....Frisco....Frisco.....Frisco....Frisco.

..Frisco.....Frisco.....

Frisco.....Frisco....Frisco.....Frisco....Frisco...Frisco....Frisco....Frisco...

.Frisco....Frisco.....

Frisco......Frisco....Frisco....Frisco.....Frisco.....Frisco....Frisco.....Frisc

....Frisco....Frisco....

Frisco.....Frisco.....Frisco....

Laughs evil little laugh..... :ninja:

Edited by Claygasm

Heavens, we have a LOT of honorary eHP'ers....

The party shall begin at 3 pm and last until we wobble across the street to Jones Hall...I expect people to drift in whenever...I'm coming to get you at the airport, right?

Hi Ladies !!!

I'm new here ..... heard about this great site from my friend pkmiller. Joined today so I could post the info about hotel arrangements for the Tulsa concert ..... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .... had to do that 'cause .... we get Clay !!

Hope this thread is the place for this info ....

Anyway here's the hotel info ..... pk will probably be letting you know about our party & answer questions as well & I'll be dropping back by too.

Tulsa Hotel Info

Crowne Plaza Hotel Tulsa

100 East Second Street

Tulsa, OK 74103

Hotel Front Desk: 918-582-9000

Central Reservation Line: 1 800 227-6963

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/cp/1/en/h...equestid=380072

Special Discount Room Rate: $89.00 + taxes – Self-parking is free if you have a room

The discount rate will expire 1 month prior to July 7 (June 6)

The hotel is holding 40 rooms at this discount rate

Rooms are King or Two Queen Beds

You must identify yourself as being part of Group Name: The OK Clay Aiken Fan Club

Pass Code: AFC

You may call or go on line using the above pass code to get the discounted room rate

Room cancellation requires 24 hr notice.

The rooms are brand new & beautiful.

The hotel is 3-4 blocks from The Brady …… where Mr. Clay Aiken :wub: will be performing

We are looking forward to seeing all of you in Tulsa !!!!!

Lulu0013

Pkmiller

Okie4Clay

OKCclayfan

Soonerfaithful

And All OKClayfans

Edited by lulu0013

Welcome Lulu...thanks for sharing the info. I hope you get to joine our discussion..

I can put this info in the concert thread. If you guys want your own Tulsa thread to use for planning your party...just pm me.

I understand the hotel in Tulsa is telling people they only have smoking rooms left. I called the hotel and was told there were non-smoking rooms available, just not in our block. He told me the only person who could fix this is the lady I've been dealing with so I will call her tomorrow. Stay calm, we'll get it fixed. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Ansamcw, that would be great!

OK, keepingfaith, you have GOT to come to one of our little lunches (you don't have a problem with 5 hour lunches, do you? And wildly ranging discussion on anything that crosses our minds? And how are you at making crafty things? Or excuses?)
Mmmmmmm, crafty things? What the hell are crafty things? This could be a problem. But wildly ranging discussions? I'm your girl. I can frequently be found over 3-hour lunches at Ninfa's on Navigation so I almost have a market on 3-hour excuses. A 5-hour lunch? I'd have no excuse for that -- I'd just be damned proud of it.

Will there be a Houston contingent in Frisco? I've got a strong feeling that Frisco will be a real deal first concert, and not a limited pre-fireworks performance. Don't most fireworks displays last about 20 minutes? Most intermissions last 20 minutes ... so I'm thinking maybe Clay will be back on stage for the second half after the fireworks. I just know he's going to be electric that night.

Oh keepingfaith you are so going to fit in with the eHP! As kandre said evil is a relative term and we promise not to tell your relatives what you get up to with us*g*

In May sometime we will be meeting at my house in The Woodlands to do nametags for the Houston shindig. You don't have to be crafty. Kandre has more craftiness than any of us! She'll have you hot glue gunning before you know it!

Oh keepingfaith you are so going to fit in with the eHP! As kandre said evil is a relative term and we promise not to tell your relatives what you get up to with us*g*

In May sometime we will be meeting at my house in The Woodlands to do nametags for the Houston shindig. You don't have to be crafty. Kandre has more craftiness than any of us! She'll have you hot glue gunning before you know it!

I think you may be looking for my sister. She lives up the road in River Plantation and she's a hot glue gunning fool. She's the arts & crap, yard-of-the-month kid. She's also the person that got me to watch American Idol because I just had to see some skinny kid from Carolina who sang DLTSGDOM better than Elton John. Now she limits me to 15-minutes of Clay talk per lunch. Bitch.

KAndre wrote:

Crafty things look much nicer on the table than excuses, however. *g* Seriously, about the hot glue…..I thought I overheard that at lunch the other day but I didn’t realize you guys meant it. Can’t we just buy stuff? Will they know we didn’t make it?

Okay, you guys talking about going to Frisco have me all excited, now. I didn’t get around to (well that isn’t an accurate description, really) mentioning the fact that I wanted to go a soccer game and the fireworks on the 4th up in Dallas to Mr. Keh last night. I think he’s going to grab a clue and ask me what else is going on besides the soccer game that day. If I promote the soccer game, that means I’m going to have to sit through the darn thing in the heat. That’s going to make me very scary looking to everyone including Hawt! Sweaty! Clay! himself. Then again that point is moot since I’ll be with Hawt! Sweaty! Somebody Else! *Sigh* Lucky Clay.

Of course, all that sweat is going to make it all that much harder for Mr. Keh to keep a good tight grip on my forearm. *g*

I know “we”, as in royally, love the princely hat but….but…you know when I saw it I thought….. Davy Crockett and his coonskin cap and then the next thing I heard inside my head was “Turn around Davy and show us your tail!” I know off with her head and all that, but……I won’t miss it that much, anyway. :believeitornot: It does stupid uncontrollable things sometimes.

I really do think he looks cute in the hat…really. I’m just confessing to having a…um…rare….inappropriate thought and I’ll blame it on last month's visit to the Alamo, where things most certainly would have been different if the volunteers' supply of hot glue sticks had gotten through in time.

Back to practicing for my open mike night tomorrow

OOoh, Diva....will there be DACK of you doing naughty things to the mic stand?

If what she can do with an inflatable mic is any indication, I’d be expecting DORN not DACK. (Good luck Mz. Diva!!)

ansamcw, OH MY GOD! That Billboard! Can you imagine driving by that on your way to work every morning? Can’t imagine driving by it….period……but still......YAY! for the promo. It feels as good as it looks.

Edited by Karen Eh?

Billboard for the Pala show...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pala2.jpg

Wow, that's cool. I remember arriving at Merrillville last year, and pulled around the bend as I was exiting the interstate. Lo and behond, a HUGE billboard of Clay announcing the show that evening. It's pretty thrilling. This picture does similar things to me....

See, now this is why it is so hard to do a calander of Clay - I was looking for the beard - the man never looks the same two days in a row - so poto shoots are so yesterday by the time they are done.

ITA! And the thing is -- calendar photo shoots are usually done about this time of the year, so that would mean -- beard and really good hair highlights. I'm not saying that would be bad (because I really like the look right now, even if it took me a few minutes to get used to the beard), but by the time the calendar would come out in September, he'll probably be clean shaven and a totally different shade of hair color. Mr. Chameleon.

I know “we”, as in royally, love the princely hat but….but…you know when I saw it I thought….. Davy Crockett and his coonskin cap and then the next thing I heard inside my head was “Turn around Davy and show us your tail!” I know off with her head and all that, but……I won’t miss it that much, anyway. :believeitornot: It does stupid uncontrollable things sometimes.

I really do think he looks cute in the hat…really. I’m just confessing to having a…um…rare….inappropriate thought and I’ll blame it on last month's visit to the Alamo, where things most certainly would have been different if the volunteers' supply of hot glue sticks had gotten through in time.

Heh. I actually had similar thoughts with that hat. He looks cute and all, but at the same time....I don't know, it looks like the hat is about 3 sizes too small, and yeah, it looks as if their should be a racoon tail in the back. I just keep telling myself, though -- "he's being a hawt humanitarian. Not the time to be talking about clothing and hair." Heh.

I'm really hoping the ET thing is about his UNICEF work. I was pleased to see the Access Hollywood, on their website, put a blurb about it. This gives me hope. Also -- TC doing the publicity? UNICEF? A combination of both? (The last option is the one I'm going with....)

Thanks lulu and pkmiller for bringing Hotel information. Yikes I hope there will be a room left for me when I get home from work this afternoon. I can't call and try to book until around 1;30.

Look at that billboard. *thud* What a knockout picture greeting the drivers along that highway...........

I would love to be a part of the eHP..............You need to come to Tulsa too and plan one of those lunch things..................I've been known to belt down a few martinis in my time. Bloody Mary lunches at work? I invented them.........Just saying..............

When I have time this afternoon I will go hunt for that cute cartoon I have, about a Clay Aiken calendar, and post it.

Looking forward to ET tonight. I just knew there would be more TV stuff. WooHoo.

I haven't tried to call the Tulsa hotel yet, but I did try the online reservation system, and it told me that nothing was available with the passcode and special room rate. pkmiller, will they be willing to consider opening more rooms? I would venture a guess that 40 rooms went FAST.

I haven't tried to call the Tulsa hotel yet, but I did try the online reservation system, and it told me that nothing was available with the passcode and special room rate. pkmiller, will they be willing to consider opening more rooms? I would venture a guess that 40 rooms went FAST.

Just to let you guys know...I did create a Tulsa planning thread here. But we are really not that strict about where you guys post info ...I will just paste it there too so it does not get lost among all the topics we discuss in main.

I am looking forward to the Clay on ET...but I am also tempering my expectations. I don;t know if he is actually in the studios or if he was interviewed. I suspect this will be just excerpts from the UNICEF video. IF he is in the studios or was interviewed I wil expect some AI questions and the ever present Sanjaya question. Right now I just want more people to know about this trip cos I think it is a very important cause...

I am looking forward to the Clay on ET...but I am also tempering my expectations. I don;t know if he is actually in the studios or if he was interviewed. I suspect this will be just excerpts from the UNICEF video. IF he is in the studios or was interviewed I wil expect some AI questions and the ever present Sanjaya question. Right now I just want more people to know about this trip cos I think it is a very important cause...

Well of course they'll ask about AI, this IS ET, not Larry King. Oh wait, he'd ask about Sanjaya too, and if he was gay :cryingwlaughter:

About Calendars..I bought an 18 month calendar the last time I did mine...so I have 2 months left. And yeah, it's like looking at another person.