DCAT shirts/pins/buttons/bags/what?

Black is better for me because it makes you look thinner. :D

Of course, I am not one for wearing t-shirts like this out in public anyway. I have never worn any of my Clay t-shirts out in public!

These look really good in either color. Thanks cindilu2!!

White, for me anyway, equals "coffee stains" or "chili dog stains." Not good for me. I'm like CG -- the black makes me look skinnier. And I wear all my Clay shirts out in public (all 20,000 of them)! I generally don't wear them to the concerts -- but during my travels before and after!

Love all the work you've put into this cindilu2 -- fantastic job!

I love these t-shirts, but I do so wish we could also have some version of "I did Clay a thousand different ways.... and gave him everything I had.... and I have the credit card bills to prove it.".

See, I really need even more to spend my money on!

Speaking of which, where are those pins.....

couchie, if you want I'll give that one a go. Is YSRN working on the I did Clay in....... ones? Yoohooooo, YSRNNNNNNNN!!!!

Yes and yes..but YSRN is waiting on me... well us..we need to figure out which ones we want so that she can do the artwork..preferably one for each state. I'll re organize by state (well add all the new ones since the Play list) and then we choose. Now as cute as some of these sayings are...ask yourself..would you really wear it anywhere? heee I'll do that tonight...

Are there members of got pins and clay pins andfriends here?

I was wodnering how we can post the pin on their board...

I sent Angela email addys to the moderators.

Thanks so much...and its been a while since I checked out the pin action and there are so much more pins since I was running the FCA gallery. I'm glad the pin collection is still thriving.

FYI, I posted about the pin in a thread (about the tour name) on The CB, and my post was edited so fast I think my head actually did spin. Heh.

ETA: The recommended image size for the Tote Bags is the same as the regular teeshirt (10x10) which is what I based the DCAT stuff on. The template is 2000x2000 pixels at 200dpi, and I did mine at 3000x3000 at 300dpi for a little more clarity (size is the same 10x10")

Edited by cindilu2

I

FYI, I posted about the pin in a thread (about the tour name) on The CB, and my post was edited so fast I think my head actually did spin. Heh.

bwah....

my worries about selling 100 were unwarranted - so no worries... I don't care how many we sell I just didn't want to be stuck holding any money bags...and I won't be. Great job Cindy with the design! I'm still chuckling...

I don't blame them Play. I kinda figured that was it. It was the vision of Cindy's head spinning that made me laugh.

Heheh, me too. I *kinda* knew it when I posted, I just wasn't sure if it was verbotten (and that's fine), or just not encouraged any more. It was just so freaking fast! Of course there are a few people there whose knickers get in a twist whenever I post, so I'm sure there was some tattling going on.15.gif

Edited by cindilu2

Ordered my pin today. Yipeeeee. Waiting for the T-Shirts.

Now listen up people. I wear my concert Tees out in public. I consider it advertising for Clay. Hee I sleep in them, too. Some I don't wear because I don't want to ruin them. I keep them with my memorabilia stash. Like Laurie McAdams shirt she designed, of Solitaire Clay. Sold on PK website? Or whatever that local T-Shirt shop was called in Raleigh. Anyone remember for sure? I only wore it once, I think, and left it at the hotel. I had to pay, to have them ship it to me. I also save the OFC ones, and don't wear them. My very first T-Shirt I bought from the CB. Glow in the dark lettering on it. Great pic of Clay, who also showed up in the dark venue. It was also the best quality T-Shirt I have bought to date. Red. I loved it.

Cindi, may I just take this opportunity to say that you and Elspeth were two of my very favorite posters at The Clayboard? I always looked for your posts. Just wanted you to know. Good job on everything you have designed.

:TourExcite: :Tour3:

CV will let you post the pin info..

Angela did you receive a response from the emails addy I suggested????

I actually just got around to emailing today but thanks for the info. I have heard from one of the boards already!!

OK Look at Play's list on page 1... Anyway. we NEED to par this down pretty quickly.

The ones that seem obvious because there are only one or two are:

Georgia

I did Clay in Georgia and it is ON MY MIND

Michigan (is the sterling heights venue like a suburb of detroid)

I did Clay in Detroit and my motor's still revving

Ohio

I did Clay in Columbus and discovered a new world!

Philly

I did Clay in Philly and trust me when I tell you.....It wasn't brotherly love!

But I'm not from those places so can't say absolutely... suggestions for the best way to par down are welcome. .

YSRN you can let us know if a particular one is too long or creates any other problem for you. Ask yourself also if you would walk around with that saying on your chest. heee You also need to let us know how much is too much. Can you create the template for a shirt if say just one person wants it? Should we just pipe in and say..oooh can you make one that says...? Let us know.

Just a reminder that Cindy is working on the ATDW EIH and I Have the credit card bills to prove it one...

I like these 2...

I did Clay in LA, and it wasn't Greek to me!

I did Clay in California, and I'm still on fire

YSRN you can let us know if a particular one is too long or creates any other problem for you. Ask yourself also if you would walk around with that saying on your chest. heee You also need to let us know how much is too much. Can you create the template for a shirt if say just one person wants it? Should we just pipe in and say..oooh can you make one that says...? Let us know.

I think the length is fine no matter what. I can make it fit....

God, muski is ruining me! I'll sample a long one (heh), and give you a peek! Heh again.

That one about California sounds like an STD though. :lol:

That one about California sounds like an STD though. :lol:

DAMN YOU :cryingwlaughter:

Ordered my pin today. Yipeeeee. Waiting for the T-Shirts.

Now listen up people. I wear my concert Tees out in public. I consider it advertising for Clay. Hee I sleep in them, too. Some I don't wear because I don't want to ruin them. I keep them with my memorabilia stash. Like Laurie McAdams shirt she designed, of Solitaire Clay. Sold on PK website? Or whatever that local T-Shirt shop was called in Raleigh. Anyone remember for sure? I only wore it once, I think, and left it at the hotel. I had to pay, to have them ship it to me. I also save the OFC ones, and don't wear them. My very first T-Shirt I bought from the CB. Glow in the dark lettering on it. Great pic of Clay, who also showed up in the dark venue. It was also the best quality T-Shirt I have bought to date. Red. I loved it.

Cindi, may I just take this opportunity to say that you and Elspeth were two of my very favorite posters at The Clayboard? I always looked for your posts. Just wanted you to know. Good job on everything you have designed.

Aww, thanks very much Clayzorback. *blush* Did you know that Elspeth is the owner of the Clayboard now? And that red shirt is one of my favorite things. The stylized A with Clay in the middle was ingenious. As a matter of fact, I wore mine to the ATDW CD release party in Raleigh (along with my best bud claydictedmom, who also gave me the shirt). I think we may have been the only people at the party in any kind of Clay garb. Oh well! I'd do it again, given the chance.

Okay, back to the shirts.... I have tried the I did Clay ATDW and gave him EIH, and I have the CC bills to prove it. To make that fit on one shirt, the writing is too small (IMO). Even with 'and I have the CC bills' on the back. I'll make it up and post it, but I have no idea how it will actually look on a shirt.

Something like this...

th_IDID.jpg

According to cafepress, you can only have front and back printing on the white shirts, not the black

Edited by cindilu2