DCAT shirts/pins/buttons/bags/what?

Hey my name is kayleigh

will u be selling these shirts at the concert venues!I love them and I want one! Please write me back! Thanks!

Love Kayleigh :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Hi Kayleigh: No we won't be selling shirts at the venues. People are ordering their shirts from Cafe Press

We are providing the templates to be used on the shirts here

If you want one of the I did Clay at blah blah shirts..you can look on the first thread of this page to see many examples, you have to let YSRN know in this thread and she will do a final template for you.

Hope that helps.

YSRN!!!! You did a great job! It's so cool to give you requests and have you bring them back looking so nice!

I love

I did Clay in HOUSTON

... and he was HOTTER THAN TEXAS

and

I did Clay In Tulsa

Between A Rock and a Hard Place!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

You're welcome!

So, does that mean you want me to make you some final templates?

That is a definite affirmative! The above two and then one more .....

Clay Aiken

Frisco, Texas - July 4th, 2007

Fireworks, Baby, Fireworks

You can format with whatever fonts, colors, sizes will look best on a white shirt. Clay in Houston will be a white t-shirt. Clay in Tulsa will be a black t-shirt -- if that makes any difference in the coloring.

I promise, that's it!

Hey my name is kayleigh

will u be selling these shirts at the concert venues!I love them and I want one! Please write me back! Thanks!

Love Kayleigh :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Hi Kayleigh: No we won't be selling shirts at the venues. People are ordering their shirts from Cafe Press

We are providing the templates to be used on the shirts here

If you want one of the I did Clay at blah blah shirts..you can look on the first thread of this page to see many examples, you have to let YSRN know in this thread and she will do a final template for you.

Hope that helps.

Thanks a lot !

Love,

Kayleigh :Tour3: :RedGuy:

Okay, I had my teeshirts shipped to my BFF in NC, and they arrived today. I ordered the 'ladies dark' in black. She said they feel like decent quality, and the writing shows up amazingly well! I ordered large, and she said that hers fits loosely (but then she's about 130lbs, damn her! :F_05BL17blowkiss: ) so I think I might be elongating EYEtalian words. Hee! She took this pic with her cell phone!

(clickable)

th_06-26-07_1621.jpg

Clayzor, I ordered mine on a Monday, and it said it had shipped 2 days later. HOWEVER -- they use a weird shipping system, first through UPS and THEN through the postal service. I think my shirt came 9 days after I ordered it.