# 10 It isn't so easy to get your knickers off when they're in a knot.

Ansamcw

New thread title poll  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Clay Aiken ? I can?t imagine my life without him.
    • Compromise ? I have learned to live with it?.
    • Clay Aiken: not-ordinary, an acquired taste, likened to kitsch ? but has people talking
    • Gah?and stuff
    • He is such a grown-ass Southern-gentlemen type man
    • I love me some Clay Aiken! He (soft) rocks! *g*

Color me clueless...why is that a gay joke? I'm sure I'll feel like kicking myself in the ass (tm Wanda Sykes) once someone explains, but right now...I.just.can't.deal.

Please...somebody tell me.

Color me clueless...why is that a gay joke? I'm sure I'll feel like kicking myself in the ass (tm Wanda Sykes) once someone explains, but right now...I.just.can't.deal.

Please...somebody tell me.

I don't think it was a gay joke directed at Clay - directly. I took it as a reference to the interpreter who was let go because the Army thought he was gay and they knew he was gay because he listened to too much Clay Aiken - if you get my drift.

On the other hand, they were portraying the Army as idiots, so in a way they were saying they were idiots for thinking that a man who listens to too much Clay Aiken is gay!

And for the record, I don't make hate lists either. I was being snarky about that. I like who I like and if they don't like Clay, well, that's their loss!

Edited by Claygasm

:EmoticonRingAround: Yay I can play again in the evenings. My sister has completed her project and my computer is once again MINE ALL MINE.

Great blog from Clay..and we have a con nec tion...4 years of Spanish and adios and buenos dias is about all I can say as well.

Kathy G is on my list. Conan is on my list. That's about it. I don't pay attention to the pond scum.

Buenos noches, hasta manana!!

Ah, so nice to be blogged first thing in the morning. Looks like I just missed it last night.

I love our jet-setting boyfriend. So cool that he is making a conscious effort to blog regularly in this "down" time. Sounds like he hasn't got to those tour rehearsals yet - wonder where they will be? That's a pretty impressive list of locations he's visited in the last couple of weeks......France, Spain, London, Mexico.....wow.