#11 I love me some Clay Aiken! He (soft) rocks *g*

Ansamcw

Next thread title poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• A big MWAH! and muchos gracias to a globe-trotting, lazy-ass, dog-loving, soft-rocking dude!
    • Clay is Clay. His instrument is undefinable
    • Indeed they are, my child. Clown feet." (Make me laugh, clown.'
    • *moan* *whimper* *thud*
    • An Evening With His Royal Highness of Fantasy Fodder. Coming to a venue near you soon.
    • Refresh, read, click the next tab; Refresh, read, click the next tab; lather, rinse, repeat. Insert random EEE's. Yeap, it's cellcert time again!
    • Aw, that man can blog me any ole time!
    • He's a unique treasure, no doubt. A pain in the ass sometimes, I'm sure. A blessing, plain and simple and one hawt man
    • Yes, I live under a rock....with Clay Aiken.

Can't you just picture that AIW note from Waukegan last year bugging the heck out of him, perfectionist that he is? hee. There's no way for me to get to this concert, but I have to believe the banter from snarky, smartass, Aiken would be worth the price of admission alone. "Y'all waiting to hear me hit that bad one again, aren't ya?" *wink*

OK, all crazy people who are probably riding with me to Frisco or Houston or Tulsa or my house or merrieeee's house or with keeping faith or Solo or Scarlett or PerusingOne....

Check the crazy Texas thread in the Summer Tour thingie because believe it or not, we might think about getting organized...

Couchie...we need to plan for CA...I am getting all jellus...I want to be eHP...heh

I found two interesting tidbits from CH...

from shelleyC:

Jimmy Kimmel called into the Adam Carolla Show this morning to talk about the surgery. He mentioned that Clay was one of the people that sent him a gift. He called him his "good friend Clay Aiken" or maybe "dear friend". I don't remember. He was trying to make Adam Carolla feel bad for not getting him anything.

from CV:

Ok, I do have a REAL sighting. My husband's co-worker sat next to Clay on a flight from New York to LA Saturday night!!

My husband tells me this with the coy look on his face and then wants to know what he gets for the information... I told him if he knew what his hair looked like, he would be doing REAL well, for this, a kiss will do. Men, he has no hair or clothes info- Clay was not very talkative and slept most of the way.

Forgive me if this isn't the right place to post this, but I'm leaving in the morning for a two week vacation and don't have time to figure anything out.

Eandpmommy from RHT has asked me to post this flyer for a pre-party that is being planned the afternoon of the Pala concert - they will be raising money for the BAF. I know a group of Southern Cals have been putting a great deal of energy into it, and it sounds like it will be a lot of fun!

PalaInviteFinale.jpg

PalaMenu.jpg

Speaking of Jacob....I noticed something yesterday while watching the AC JBT....Clay came out on stage during Jacob's solo in the Motown medley. He usually doesn't come out until after Jacob is done, at the beginning of Reach Out (I'll Be There). He seemed to be laughing and having a great time up there, dancing in the background, but none of the clack gatherers focused on him...they all followed Jacob. Does anyone who was actually there think he just came out early by mistake? Or did he want to watch Jacob? I just thought it was cool...because it was out of the ordinary.

Clay did jump the gun - If you listen to the banter after the Motown Medley (or maybe even a bit later than that? not certain) Clay mentions how he accidentally came in early during Jacob's song - he was a little sheepish & apologizes.

eta sorry to post-ho, trying to catch-up!

Not everyone followed. I remember this because someone had mentioned to me that I didn't have a clip of Grapevine and I was thinking that the tour was coming to a close so I should get at least 1 full clip of it. I intended to do that but then Clay came out early (*covers Muski's eyes*) so the plan went out the window.

Roseviolet, good luck. I hope you and others can keep that under control!

I'm so jealous of the eHP and everyone going to the first concerts but I look forward of living it through you. I didn't get the pins off...I will tomorrow though and then it's time to whip us Californians into shape too. YSRN, you all set woman? Are you definitely going to the Greek?

Not everyone followed. I remember this because someone had mentioned to me that I didn't have a clip of Grapevine and I was thinking that the tour was coming to a close so I should get at least 1 full clip of it. I intended to do that but then Clay came out early (*covers Muski's eyes*) so the plan went out the window.

Hee, so what did you do? I'm hoping you've got a secret stash of Motown clack somewhere..... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

OT for the Beatle fans: Larry King will be talking to Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Yoko Ono, and Dhani Harrison tonight.

And before anyone beats me to it....drumroll.....

8 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Tour3:

Edited by luckiest1

Woohoo!!!!! EEEEEE!

Chicago Sun-Times

SO, ROCKER ALICE COOPER will be bringing his act to the Star Plaza Theatre in Merrillville Aug. 24; ZZ Top on Sept. 11; comics Sinbad and Damon Williams on Oct. 19; and Clay Aiken's Christmas show, Dec. 22.

luckiest1, want to try for it again?!?! That's a Saturday.

from the Chicago Sun Times

SO, ROCKER ALICE COOPER will be bringing his act to the Star Plaza Theatre in Merrillville Aug. 24; ZZ Top on Sept. 11; comics Sinbad and Damon Williams on Oct. 19; and Clay Aiken's Christmas show, Dec. 22

So he is in Merrillville again also. I wonder how many shows he's doing this time?

Yesterday an exit ramp in town was closed to remove a Christmas tree blocking the road. The radio DJs were cracking on if it was from somebody slow with putting stuff away or from someone way ahead of the game this year. I'm thinking maybe Clay was in the area. lol.

OMG it's a Saturday? And do you think maybe it could be the last show?

I'M SO THERE!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!1!!!!!!

ETA: I just realized that this year is going to rival 2004 for the most Clay concerts EVAH for me. :clap:

Edited by luckiest1

A Christmas tree, how funny?

My husband has tons of relatives in the Geneseo Waukegan area, in Illinois, and a son who lives in Chicago. Sadly none of them are Clay fans and tease me unmercifully about being one.

ldyjocelyn I ordered the same shirt you did in a medium. You appear to be about my size I am starting to worry it will be too small. I'm glad to know the printing and quality are good. It is supposed to be pre-shrunk. I hope it comes today.

I'm thinking maybe Clay was in the area. lol.

If only that were the case... :Thud:

Wherever Clay is - LA or whatnot - I hope he's rehearsing like crazy and maybe getting fitted for some kick-ass concert outfits. And THE HAIR might be getting some attention too, from Steeeeeve or Jamie or whomever. I'm still holding out hope for the return of the bangs.

:Tour3: :TourExcite: :DoClay:

maybe getting fitted for some kick-ass concert outfits

yes, yes, yes! I love that man's sense of style! (concert style I mean...cargo pants and PJ bottoms excused)

Ok, a questions I have been meaning to ask, but forgetting....and now that I'm walking out the door on the way to work, I'll ask...lol

Can anyone tell me where these beautiful stubblicious lips came from??? (I mean, besides heaven and all that... :medium-smiley-070: ) What photo?

th_lipswithstubble.jpg

yes, yes, yes! I love that man's sense of style! (concert style I mean...cargo pants and PJ bottoms excused)

Ok, a questions I have been meaning to ask, but forgetting....and now that I'm walking out the door on the way to work, I'll ask...lol

Can anyone tell me where these beautiful stubblicious lips came from??? (I mean, besides heaven and all that... :medium-smiley-070: ) What photo?

th_lipswithstubble.jpg

Hey this would be a great game...do you guys have anymore Clay parts in your albums??? :F_05BL17blowkiss:

sigh...you guys are such post hos.. its summer...girls are home so not much time to post ho...but hugs to all who need them....

YAY...8 more days!!!!

th_lipswithstubble.jpg

looks like when he was sitting at the piano with a dark shirt.....who knows...

Ha! Just a week before I start fetching people!

OK...these are the people I have in some form coming to Frisco or Houston or Tulsa and riding with, sleeping with, partying with, holding bail money for or providing alibis for somebody here. I think. Well, anyhoo - it would be helpful if they stuck their head in the crazy thread so we can pretend to keep count and not do a "family vacation" thing and forget to tie someone to the roof of the car.

alliesmom

bonnechance

Broad Sue

Chardonnay

Claygasm

Clayzorback - reported in

guitargirl

HeidiHo

KAndre - well, duh

Karen Eh? - remember, that little thing you said about "first come, first served"? Or was it "finders keepers"? HA HA!

keepingfaith - the initiation period is almost over. We will find a goat in Tulsa. Don't ask what we will do with the goat.

kimiye

Ldyjocelyn

m.e.e

merrieeee

Mr. Karen Eh? - :F_05BL17blowkiss:

muskifest

Nelle

PerusingOne

Playbiller

Scarlett - delusional, but we love her anyhoo

sheiladownunder

Solo - I'm bringing toothpicks to keep your eyes open.

sugrbugr

TigerPat

Whaddaya mean, they don't all post here? That's no excuse, demmit!

As for Xmas concerts, I'm keeping an eye out for those south of the Mason-Dixon line - AT-LAN-TA! AT-LAN-TA!

By George, I think we have a winner!!!

okay and how scary is it that I immediately recognized those lips from that picture from ALL the pics I have and have seen....

yikes...lol

well its probably the artist in you that make you so observant...or else you are jsut as obssessed as the rest of us... :allgood:

:Tour3: :Tour3: :Tour3:

I'm so jealous of the eHP and everyone going to the first concerts but I look forward of living it through you. I didn't get the pins off...I will tomorrow though and then it's time to whip us Californians into shape too. YSRN, you all set woman? Are you definitely going to the Greek?

Ha. As definitely as someone with no tickets (concert or air) can be! :lol:

okay and how scary is it that I immediately recognized those lips from that picture from ALL the pics I have and have seen....

yikes...lol

Hee. So did I! And I really don't like those pictures much, which only means I haven't analyzed them like others and yet I STILL knew it immediately.

mornincoffee2.gif