#11 I love me some Clay Aiken! He (soft) rocks *g*

Ansamcw

Next thread title poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• A big MWAH! and muchos gracias to a globe-trotting, lazy-ass, dog-loving, soft-rocking dude!
    • Clay is Clay. His instrument is undefinable
    • Indeed they are, my child. Clown feet." (Make me laugh, clown.'
    • *moan* *whimper* *thud*
    • An Evening With His Royal Highness of Fantasy Fodder. Coming to a venue near you soon.
    • Refresh, read, click the next tab; Refresh, read, click the next tab; lather, rinse, repeat. Insert random EEE's. Yeap, it's cellcert time again!
    • Aw, that man can blog me any ole time!
    • He's a unique treasure, no doubt. A pain in the ass sometimes, I'm sure. A blessing, plain and simple and one hawt man
    • Yes, I live under a rock....with Clay Aiken.

CD's that I have bought since AI2? All of Clay's plus these:

The Definitive Collection-Lionel Ritchie

The greatest Hits-Brooks and Dunn

Greatest Hits-Shania Twain

One-The Beatles

One Night Only-Bee Gees

have made some cd's since AI2 that have included these songs and artist:

Any little thing to just feel better-StevenTyler/Santanna

When I get where I'm going-Brad Paisley.Dolly Pardon

You're Beautiful-James Blunt

You'll think of me, and Tonight I wanna cry-Keith Urban

Pretty Vegas-Inxs

I drove all night-Celine Dion

Holy Water, Never Mind Me, & I'm Coming to your city-Big & Rich

I'm not ready to make nice-Dixie Chicks

Put your records on-Corrine Bailey Rae

Black Horse and the cherry tree-K.T. Tunstill

Crazy-Gnarls Barkley

She's a man eater-Hall & Oates

Witchy woman-The Eagles

I'm all out of love-Air Supply

Is it any wonder-Keane

Your body is a wonderland-John Mayer

Just to name a few.................. *g*

I love a variety of songs.

Craaaaaaaaaaap. I just typed out my song list and the board ate my post. Shit.

BRB

Okay, so as I was saying...

Ahhhh, Burton Cummings. Lurve! I still have fantasies of Clay singing I Will Play A Rhapsody. One of my all-time favorite songs.

As for Neil Diamond, I would pay money to hear Clay sing Longfellow's Serenade. (Ride, baby ride, let me make your dreams come true.)

artquest wrote

However, I haven't been able to remember or track down who found the Amazon.com listing. Whoever you are, MWAH!

That would be me, followed closely by cha cha trusty :lilredani: and I think you kissed me then too.

So my playlist is alphabetical, therefore not really a true picture, but here goes...

Aaron Tippin - My Blue Angel.mp3

Aerosmith - Dream On.mp3

Alan Jackson - Remember When.mp3

Allison Moyet - Invisible.mp3

Amanda Marshall - Believe in You.mp3

Ambrosia - How Much I Feel.mp3

Andrew Lloyd Webber - A Pharaoh's Story.mp3

Anika Eddie & Keith - Patience .mp3 (from Dreamgirls)

April Wine - Rock n Roll Is A Vicious Game.mp3

Archies - Sugar, Sugar.mp3 (what??)

I have Clay in a seperate section, so he doesn't show up on here, and my iRiver doesn't have a 'most played' option. Wah!!!

Edited by cindilu2

He's a unique treasure, no doubt. A pain in the ass sometimes, I'm sure. A blessing, plain and simple.

and one hawt man. :Thud:

AMEN

would love him to be a pain in my ass :RedGuy:

couchie, thanks for linking.

Then on his last night in Ireland he wanted to go to a real Irish pub and not a touristy place, so he wandered out and found a neighborhood Irish pub, an "authentic" one --- where most of the Irish patrons were drinking Coors Light. And paying imported beer prices for it!!! He said he and another guy were the only ones in the place drinking Guinness.

:cryingwlaughter:

Uhm, did someone mention Donovan?! Yikes, that would sure bring back some memories BUT I would have to admit to being alive wayyyy back then........so no.

:whistling-1: They call me mellow yellow.....that's right :whistling-1:

What?

Wow I am loving all your your lists....couchie there are a lot that I do not recognize. I already searched for a few artist. Erasure was a favorite of mine in collegs ...forgot all about them so got some songs...and I tried out Plumb and wow I love it.

I may check out some Hall and oates and I am apalled that I do not have any KD Lang...must remedy that.

Treenut...yeah I love those early articles...in the beginning his mom and friends and family gave lots of insight on Clay...those early article that came out during AI2 shows a really unique individual...that was very talented but was never really just focused on making music...he always had a lot of other interests. It is good for fans to revisit these articles and even LTS again. He is still the same guy IMO...

I'M ALIVE!

Nah, the minor surgery was actually fairly entertaining...the staff was WONDERFUL and I made my mother go home (I think she was afraid my foot would fall off or something). The morphine still hasn't worn off and I'm sneering at the vicodin...

Busy, busy people...though keepingfaith is right...the only thing you can sort of count on in Texas weather is that it'll be hot in the summer and there will be mosquitos.

Playlist? As I've said before, I don't do iPods 'cause my little cheap Sansa mp3 player (that I got 3 years ago for less than 100 bucks) no shuffle but the 4 gigs works for me. I still burn mp3 CDs to play in the car because I can get like 140 songs on there.

First twelve on the most recent (leaving out Clay - because there is a freakish amount of Clay - and its just in alphabetically order by artist):

When I'm Gone (3 Doors Down)

Fernando (ABBA)

Black Velvet (Alannah Myles)

Fallin' (Alicia Keys)

Don't Want To Lose Your Love (B Angie B)

I'm So Lonesome (B.J. Thomas)

As Long As You Love Me (Backstreet Boys)

Irreplaceable (Beyonce)

Only the Good Die Young (Billy Joel)

Lonely Night (Captain & Teneille)

Ain't No Other Man (Christina Aguilera)

I admit, I'm one of those who never particularly liked albums because I only like 2 - 3 songs off them (obscure for me means filler and I skip).

ETA:

See, I went and downloaded "Put Your Records On" as soon as I heard it on Dancing With the Stars...I see a fair amount of overlap in a lot of lists (the Archies rule dudettes!) and I lot I've never heard off. Some I got from hearing montages ("Damn Your Eyes" and "Ain't No Other Man" I love to death).

Like a lot of you, I like a lot of stuff from the 50's on (and some rap too - I'd put "Waterfalls", "Lose Youself" and Gangster's Paradise up against any and all rock/pop/country great songs).

Can't stand either Josh Groban or Celine Dion.
Twins again. Who's keeping score? :lol:

Heh, I didn't even know Party Shuffle existed. Weeeee!

Ok, I clicked and I get:

Not Ready to Make Nice - Dixie Chicks

Southern Cross - Crosby, Stills, and Nash

These Arms Are Open All Night - Bon Jovi (Hey, that looks suspiciously like These Open Arms)

French Shoes - John Mellencamp

You Are The One - Elliott Yamin

Fall - JillandKate

When I Was Young - Eric Burdon

Winter Wonderland - Clay Aiken

Kissing a Fool - George Michael

One of Gods Better People - Robbie Williams

Love Minus Zero/No Limit - Leon Russell

It's Wonderful - Ella Fitzgerald

Hit The Ground - Lizz Wright

Are You a Beatle Or A Rolling Stone - Delany & Bonnie & Friends

Joy - Elvin Bishop

HAHA! -- Most Played:

MDYK - CA

MCWL - CA

Monsoon - Robbie

TOA - CA

BW - CA

WW - CA

Feel - Robbie

OHN - CA

SN - CA

HTHAS/OCAYF - CA

LOL!

Heh, in 2007 alone, I added 1324 Songs to my iTunes.

I totally tried to highlight the quoted invisible iTunes lists... more than once! Hee.

That's all I got... I gotta work some more. Wah!

Well I was getting all jellus of your party shuffle so I thoguht its about time I installed itunes on my new laptop...since I will probably get my revived ipod soon I might as well get ready. WELL...did y'all know itunes and vista don;t work well together...Itunes refused to install!!! SHOOOT....

well google was my friend this time...googled the error message and found a discussion about this very thing...after a few wrong turns...I finally was able to fix the stupid bug...and got Itunes installed. SO...if anyon with Vista find trouble installing stuff because it seems you have no VBscript...let me know, I have the fix for ya.

Anyway...got my Itunes back...and without all my christmas music I see that I currently have 2502 songs...

songs on party shuffle....

Is it ok if I call you mine? Paul McCrane

Him...Rupert holmes

Yellow...Coldplay

I'll remember...Madonn

Mack the knife... Clay

careless whisper...Wham

The Scientist....coldplay

Fools in love...Clay and Cherie

All I ask of You...Phantom of the Opera

Turning japanese...vapors

Kiss that girl...Sheryl Crow

where are you going...Dave Matthews Band

OY! Taking a break!

My Party Shuffle......leaving out the obvious....

Rich Girl....Gwen Stefani

Pretty Woman....Roy Orbison

Crazy Beautiful......Hanson

When You Say Nothing At All.....Allison Kraus

Mamma Mia....ABBA

Word Play.....Jason Mraz

Livin' On A Prayer....Bon Jovi

Dance Me To The End OF Love....Leonard Cohen

Waiting For the World To Change...John Mayer

Brown Eyed Girl.....Van Morrison

I'm sitting here looking at notes from days and days ago. Talk about being able to make a relevant post. BWAH! I see there was some mention in the last week that shoe tying might be gone out of fashion. I think the skeered me enough to make me write it down. Would pulling the boot zippers down with your teeth count as floor play? Sucks.....if you paid a lot of money for some Lumineers, though.

Just heard from the hubby. Hopefully, the mold guy will take away the blowers and dehumidifiers from our damaged home this evening. We're moving back in tonight, even though we'll not have hot water until Friday when the contractor has finished repairing the walls and the plumber can install a new water heater. We're not going to have him reinstall the toilet, vanity and sink or washer dryer, though until we have the time to decide on the flooring we want and paint color for walls, etc. and get that done. Meanwhile we have a softball tournament this weekend and won't be home anyway much. Too bad this one's not a long-distance one---we'd 'have' to stay in a hotel. :RedGuy:

I need a drink.

Awww, but at least you'll be home! Shadow will be happy!

Ah, I love Donovan. Saw him live once, in the 90s....just him and a guitar on a stool. He still had it.

Oooo! I ADORE Donovan. I saw him live once too - a long, long time ago. I wasn't even old enough to drive. It was just him sitting cross-legged on a big pillow with his guitar.

And I am sure I was wearing my hipster bell bottom jeans and my favorite paisley jacket with the Nehru collar and my strings of love beads! :cryingwlaughter:

When I do Party Shuffle on my iTunes, if I eliminate Clay, the top 10 I get are....

Never Without You - Ringo Starr (the song he wrote for George Harrison after he died)

Caroline - David Gray

Talk - Coldplay

My Way - Los Loney Boys

Never Saw a Miracle - Curtis Stigers

No Ther Way (Live) - Jack Johnson

Ordinary World - Katharine McPhee

For Good - from the Wicked soundtrack

Amy - Joshua Radin

Ever After You - The Gabe Dixon Band

I have made several mix CDs, since I don't have an iPod. Among the songs included are...

The Real Me - Johnny Adams

Life Uncommon - Jewel

Hurt - Johnny Cash

Baptized in Dirty Water - Chris Thomas King

Home - Great Northern

Among others.....

I download a lot of the free Singles of the Week from iTunes. Some I have really liked, some get deleted.

I think the last physical albums I bought (other than the obvious...) were the Dixie Chicks "Taking the Long Way" and Keane's "Under the Iron Sea". I think I have all of Loreena McKennitt's albums, except her last which I need to get. Also have a lot of Etta James, James Taylor, Bruce Springsteen (both of whom I saw at my favorite little coffeehouse before I was old enough to drive and before they were famous), Linda Ronstadt, the Beatles and George Harrison (of course), Simon and Garfunkel. I have the soundtrack to "Twin Peaks" and the X-Files movie and one day will get all the soundtracks from The O.C. (yes, I am a teenager at heart!). I have over 250 physical CDs, still have a bunch of vinyl. I have tons of music by people no one has heard of. Every now and then I sort of close my eyes and pick a CD to listen to just to see if I still like it. Funny thing is, I find myself rediscovering music I hadn't heard in ages.

And I want an iPod soooooooooooooo bad!

ETA: One week from today, the first concert of this tour will be over! I wonder if I'll like it???

Edited by Claygasm

Thanks for sharing your lists. It's comforting to know that I'm not the only one who likes acts like ABBA, Hanson, and George Michael/Wham. Or songs from "The O.C." And Ansa--I can't believe you have "Turning Japanese" too!

Glad to hear your surgery went well, KAndre. I'm with you on this:

I admit, I'm one of those who never particularly liked albums because I only like 2 - 3 songs off them (obscure for me means filler and I skip).

I used to either wait until I liked 4-5 songs off an album before buying it, or I'd just buy Greatest Hits compilations. I guess I've never really been one to seek out the obscure. But then, quite frankly, music has never been something I really splurge on. Books, I'll buy at the drop of hat, but unless they're Clay's, I have to really think about whether I want to spend even $9.99 on an album.

(and some rap too - I'd put "Waterfalls", "Lose Youself" and Gangster's Paradise up against any and all rock/pop/country great songs).

So true. I have "Stan" and "Gangster's Paradise" on my iPod. I don't listen to much rap (really, it has to be extremely popular and ubiquitous for me to even notice it), but there is some good stuff out there.

I've only seen Neil Diamond once ... and it was when he was touring Solitary Man, so you can see it's been a while. He shared a bill with Sam the Sham & The Pharoahs, and Tommy James & The Shondells. I was a baby -- my first pop show. I have the DVD of The Band's The Last Waltz, and I'm going to have to break down and buy the CD just to get a download of Neil Diamond singing "Dry Your Eyes" with Robbie Robertson. It moves me.

And speaking of Robbie Robertson, I love the way he sings Unbound with Rita Coolidge. And Somewhere Down The Lazy River has to be one of the best hot summer night songs of all time -- why do you always end up down at Nick's cafe? and you like it now, you'll learn to love it later -- hmmm need to listen to that one again.

I just love Van Morrison -- almost everything he did and that's a lot -- but I especially love the songs that were more obscure because they were too long or too soul-stripped, such as the stuff on "No Guru, No Method, No Teacher." Tir Na Nog just slays me.

As for Donovan, happiness still runs in a circular motion. When the radio announced that Bobby Kennedy had been shot, the first song they played after the announcement was Hurdy Gurdy Man. That will always stay with me. I still love to hear Catch The Wind on that Visa commercial!

Of course, first and foremost, I am a longtime, lifelong fan of The Moody Blues. I hold Justin Hayward and John Lodge in awe and rarely listen to the songs that were "hits" -- but the stuff from "To Our Children's Children's Children" and "On The Threshold of a Dream."

Leonard Cohen, Yes! And I love Jennifer Warnes singing Famous Blue Raincoat ... and Bernadette. OMG the way Jennifer Warnes sings Bernadette!

I love old U2, and new U2, and U2 in the middle. I love Coldplay, and Stevie Wonder, and Stevie Nicks, and Stevie Ray. I miss Stevie Ray.

I love old Simon & Garfunkel like America, The Only Living Boy in New York, The 7 O'Clock News (Silent Night), So Long, Frank Lloyd Wright, The Dangling Conversation, and everything else they did.

I get down with ZZ Top!! Give me some Francine and Just Got Paid/Jesus Just Left Chicago, and Bad and Nationwide.

I've been to Metallica concerts, Joan Baez concerts.

And Leon Russell and Delaney & Bonnie. All right!!!!! Can a little Joe Cocker "Mad Dogs & Englishmen" be far behind???

But you know who I really, really, love with a passion for every molecule of his being? Yeah, that guy I'm going to be seeing exactly 7 days from right now!!!!!!!

Edited by keepingfaith

I'M ALIVE!

Nah, the minor surgery was actually fairly entertaining...the staff was WONDERFUL and I made my mother go home (I think she was afraid my foot would fall off or something). The morphine still hasn't worn off and I'm sneering at the vicodin...

HA! Sneering at the vicodin!

So ... will the feet be ready to strut in hot, high-heeled shoes next Friday night??? Or were you thinking more along the lines of sequined paper booties?? (Hey, that's an idea for the glitter!!!)

I was going to say "hope you feel better" and really mean it -- but if you're on morphine and vicodin, you feel better than I do! Wish I felt as good as you ... and that you feel well enough to be off the heavy drugs real soon now!

Seven Days Baby!!!!

And Somewhere Down The Lazy River has to be one of the best hot summer night songs of all time -- why do you always end up down at Nick's cafe? and you like it now, you'll learn to love it later -- hmmm need to listen to that one again.

OMG. Hottest.Song.Ever. You could cut the atmosphere in the song with a knife. God, I need to dig that one out now too.

Of course, first and foremost, I am a longtime, lifelong fan of The Moody Blues. I hold Justin Hayward and John Lodge in awe and rarely listen to the songs that were "hits" -- but the stuff from "To Our Children's Children's Children" and "On The Threshold of a Dream."

I have a friend who wrote one of her college papers on the music of the Moody Blues. I've been fortunate enough to have seen them once, about 10 years ago. It was a fantastic show. And my favorite song from them is one of their more recent ones -- "The Other Side of Life." I'd love it for Clay to sing that one...."baby, baby, baby let's investigate, the other side of life tonight." Gulp.

I love old U2, and new U2, and U2 in the middle.

That's me too. I like to think that Clay is taking notes as he watches Bono go to Africa, visit with politicians, etc. And oh yeah, the music too.

I love old Simon & Garfunkel like America, The Only Living Boy in New York, The 7 O'Clock News (Silent Night), So Long, Frank Lloyd Wright, The Dangling Conversation, and everything else they did.

I just got finished watching an award show on PBS, presenting a songwriting award to Paul Simon and featuring his music. Fantastic show -- Art Garfunkel showed up to sing BOTW with Paul. I love Clay's version, but to me, theirs is definitive. I honestly can't compare the two, it's like apples and oranges to me. Oh, and the best song of the night was a total reimagine of "Graceland" done by Alison Krause. Amazing.

But you know who I really, really, love with a passion for every molecule of his being? Yeah, that guy I'm going to be seeing exactly 7 days from right now!!!!!!!

Oh yeah baby! :Tour3: :Tour3: :Tour3:

KAndre, I'm glad things went great for you. Do you have a bling-encrusted cast?

Seven Days!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Seven Days!!! :Tour3:

Do you think we are excited?

My DH decided to come home Monday and leave again on Tuesday because he doesn't want to get involved in my "cult" (yeah he's already met KAndre!) He said not to drink the KoolAid, I told him it was too late!

Kandre glad you are alive but I hope you are not kicking! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

How many days is it? I forgot...yeah right!

KAndre...hope your 'feets' are all nice and rested and ready for some jumping and bouncing and such next week...if not one of us might have to carry you on our shoulders...which I'm sure Clay would surely notice and he might give you a shout out or something (provided Jerome doesn't see us first) hee.

Seriously, I have been reading all the posts about everyone's music and iTunes and Russian downloads and all that stuff, and it's been very interesting, but I haven't had time to stop and post. I have been cleaning and purging and rearranging and buying new stuff and reorganizing the old stuff...Holy Crap! I just realized I think I'm 'nesting'! Shit, is it possible for a body to want to 'nest' just because a new tour is expected soon? :blink:

I'd stick around longer but I have more closets to clean and some bills to pay...eeeeee!!!111!!! One more week!

:Tour3:

Would pulling the boot zippers down with your teeth count as floor play?

That's good for me...yes, it is. KarenEh?....we need to talk...really. :whistling-1:

Soo....now that I'm home with my laptop...here's the first ten when I click on Party Shuffle

Still the One--Clay

Walkin' in the Rain---Marvin Gaye

Fat Bottomed Girls---Queen

O Come O Come Emmanuel--Clay

Aint' No Other Man---Christina

Bohemian Rhapsody--Queen

Touch---Clay (waves to Claygasm)

All Blues---Miles Davis

Call Me the Breeze---Lynard Skynard

I Will Not Be Broken---Bonnie Raitt

Tu, Solo Tu--Linda Ronstadt (singing in Spanish on CD called Canciones de mi Padre) I LOVE this song!

I need to get some of my laptop songs to my work iTunes library....

PS. I'm watching So You Think You Can Dance and...my GOD! Jaimie and Hok did jazz to an incredibly choreographed dance where he danced as a hummingbird and she was a flower. GOD! I was almost in tears watching it..so beautiful. And the music was from Memoirs of a Geisha...and...WOW! :clap::clap:

Edited by muskifest

PS. I'm watching So You Think You Can Dance and...my GOD! Jaimie and Hok did jazz to an incredibly choreographed dance where he danced as a hummingbird and she was a flower. GOD! I was almost in tears watching it..so beautiful. And the music was from Memoirs of a Geisha...and...WOW! :clap::clap:

Agreed...that was fabulous.

You guys have inspired me to update my ipod. I hadn't really put back all of my stuff back since the crash....For Clay I only had ATDW, MoaM, AIW and a whole concert Xmas concert... geesh. I had 30 Clay playlists at one point...so I started from the beginning and am up to the NAT. I may be up all night!!

I feel so alone. I don't own an iPod. I don't have any favorite playlists. Seems like am always a step behind the times.

Has anybody bought one with the slightly larger iPods with the larger video screen? Was thinking with all my travel this summer, it might be time to get something for inflight entertainment. Juggling the laptop on flights is just too hard. Always seem to get the reclining passenger in front of me.

Are there any suggestions on what might be good? Or, what to avoid?

And, do any of these things have a "keep it simple stupid" method of operation? People on one board I read were praising the Creative Zen. Am totally clueless.

Would appreciate any advice here.

Here's the iPod comparison from the Apple website:

30 GB model - $249

80 GB model - $349

Both have a 2.5 inch (diagonal) screen, which for movies is pretty small if you're used to a lap top. I have the 30 GB model, which is ample for my needs, but I've found that the battery life is short (about 2 hours) when playing videos. That's enough for a couple of TV shows, but may be short for full-length movies. For that, you'd probably be better off with the 80 GB model, although, again, the screen is not that big. You may be better off with a portable DVD player, if that's what you're buying it for.

However, I do love my iPod for audio. It's great to have your entire music collection (as well as radio programs, audiobooks, interviews, educational lectures, etc.) in a device you can take anywhere. I can listen to it in my car, take it to the gym, into my workplace or on vacation. If we take my husband's car, I can plug my iPod in and we can listen to my music. The battery life is much longer if you use it for audio more than video.

And I do think the iPod is extremely easy to learn to use. I haven't tried other mp3 players, so others may have different advice. However, I've been pretty happy with what I have.

clayzedover, I don't have an iPod either, though I have purchased a few of them in the last year or so. One of them was that 30 gig video one for my son. I thought he'd like it since he's always downloading video but he told me a few weeks ago that he doesn't use the function all that much because it eats up his battery charge. I was half thinking of asking him to trade me for a 4 gig one that doesn't have video...if he's not using it. I have never been able to comfortably use my laptop on a plane. I always get the seat recliner in front of me. I wish I could be more like my husband who has no problem asking someone to put the seat back forward if he's trying to do some work. I guess I like to stew in my own juices since I never ask, just suffer it out. I've seen people on planes with those 7 " DVD players and thought that was something I could get behind. A few DVDs of clack should get me where I want to go.

If I chose which clack wisely I could become a member of the Mile High Club without so much as reclining my own seat. **gets out Christmas List, Vol. 3 and makes a note.**

**Also notes that certain videos are to be only viewed when sitting next to someone wearing a pair of those new fangled BOSE noise blocking headphones. Aw..heck get me a pair of those since if I can't hear me no one else can either, right?**

In the meantime, I'll keep on using iTunes to get songs to make driving CDs for the car.

He would be fabulous on Play Me. That's Neil Diamond's song isn't it? I loved me some Neil.

You are the sun.....I am the moon.....play me.

Clayzorback, he can't sing that until the very last song of the very last concert. I have tickets and reservations and people are depending on me. If he put me in the ground with that one any earlier than that, I'd miss all the fun and no one would be around to come to my funeral. They'd all be scrambling to see if I'd left behind any good tickets......

And speaking of Robbie Robertson, I love the way he sings Unbound with Rita Coolidge. And Somewhere Down The Lazy River has to be one of the best hot summer night songs of all time -- why do you always end up down at Nick's cafe? and you like it now, you'll learn to love it later -- hmmm need to listen to that one again.

<snip>

I get down with ZZ Top!! Give me some Francine and Just Got Paid/Jesus Just Left Chicago, and Bad and Nationwide.

keepingfaith, I love your taste in music. I just snipped your post for brevity not because I'm not a fan of the ones I cut out. *g* These are some of the great musicians and artists I have loved for years. "Somewhere Down The Lazy River".....EEEEEP! FLOVE! Are you going to see ZZ Top at the Woodlands next month? I'll be up there on the grass with all the regular folk. I love the lawn at the Woodlands.

Seven Days!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Seven Days!!! :Tour3:

Do you think we are excited?

My DH decided to come home Monday and leave again on Tuesday because he doesn't want to get involved in my "cult" (yeah he's already met KAndre!) He said not to drink the KoolAid, I told him it was too late!

Yep! It was too late. We drank it all on Saturday! If you want to make more I'll be there very early Saturday to stir in the sugar......and to wipe the fingerrints of my special something.