#11 I love me some Clay Aiken! He (soft) rocks *g*

Ansamcw

Next thread title poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• A big MWAH! and muchos gracias to a globe-trotting, lazy-ass, dog-loving, soft-rocking dude!
    • Clay is Clay. His instrument is undefinable
    • Indeed they are, my child. Clown feet." (Make me laugh, clown.'
    • *moan* *whimper* *thud*
    • An Evening With His Royal Highness of Fantasy Fodder. Coming to a venue near you soon.
    • Refresh, read, click the next tab; Refresh, read, click the next tab; lather, rinse, repeat. Insert random EEE's. Yeap, it's cellcert time again!
    • Aw, that man can blog me any ole time!
    • He's a unique treasure, no doubt. A pain in the ass sometimes, I'm sure. A blessing, plain and simple and one hawt man
    • Yes, I live under a rock....with Clay Aiken.

I told him the only reason I'd care about the damned iPhone is if he uses it to call MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (Call me Clay.... :hubbahubba: )

He knows how to satisfy, doesn't he fellow helpless-in-his-power friends? :lilredani:

How funny was that!!! Here we are talking about Ipods and he is excited about his iphone...and how cool is that, he can easily afford to give everyone he knows and iphone...show off... :cryingwlaughter:

Awww so that is how he will rehearse...they use a reherasal orchestra..OMG. that must be expensive!! I wonder if he and the girls rehearse the vocals at a different time.

And he has a producer...EEEEEEEEEE so when do we get to know the name?

He is such a tease...I hope we get blogged again right before the concert.

LOL! He is a funny one. Such a clever move to play off the concert excitement with his own excitement about the iPhone. He certainly does seem to be a Mac fan, so it shouldn't surprise anyone that he'd be so eager for the iPhone. I'm sure he'll find a way to get more than one.

So he does have a Grammy winning producer now. Sounds like he's taking this next album very seriously. I can't wait to see how he surprises us.

He is such a tease...I hope we get blogged again right before the concert.

Me too, but if he blogs me before hand, a shower and a smoke would be nice in between.

Of all the freakin' words I read on the internet everyday, how come his little communiques are as good as it gets? An album next year sounds just fine, at the rate I'm going this year, I wouldn't be able to buy even one copy of Grandson of MOAM.

While you guys have been distracting yourself with iPod stuff....I seriously have to get me one of those....I've been burying myself with Christmas tour doins'. If you see turtlenecks in my suitcase up in Tulsa, you'll know I got a little confused over it all. As soon as I'm done with this, I'm going back to the kitchen table where there is an eHP nametag factory on the go. My husband has been chuckling at me for days now. But I'm a little apprehensive, he's meeting a friend/client for lunch tomorrow and he's going to ask him to come to Frisco for the Freedom Fest if he doesn't have any plans. Okaaaaaaaaaay............I wonder if he knows who Clay Aiken is. I guess this would be a good thing. It would be someone for John to hang in the stands with while I elbow my way thru the crowd on the field. That's a good thing. It would be someone who does have a good sense of humour and who would find the whole "thing" fascinating. OY! I guess it won't be a bad thing to have a nice looking-single-middle aged man in tow either. This is going to be one interesting trip.

:RedGuy:

God, he soooooo had me with the excited talk at the beginning. Yes, Clay, I'm excited...really, really, excited....oh wait, you mean for an iPhone? You little shit.

I love him.

Grammy winning producer? Hmmmm....I wish I was at work, I'd pull up a list of Grammy winners....

And I can't wait to find out what he and Jesse have up their sleeves. Should be a blast!

I guess it won't be a bad thing to have a nice looking-single-middle aged man in tow either. This is going to be one interesting trip.

Ahem! Calling Claygasm! :whistling-1:

Just to be clear......the blonde one? He'd be my husband. :D

Ooops! Forgot to mention he has a very good job too.... :whistling-1:

Okay, back to the nametags.....if I'm still saying that come next Thursday, block me, okay?

Edited by Karen Eh?

Aw, that man can blog me any ole time! I knew he would want one of those iphones.....

all this ipod talk...maybe I should actually get one someday!

anyhow....I lost my mind today.....went out at 9 am to mow...a farm yard...with a hand mower....i stopped at 3...only got the front of the house done....I hurt...I am too damn old for this.....

meet and greets....well I hope all of you that win have a fabulous time...I just dont think I will ever win one ...ever.

Ooops! Forgot to mention he has a very good job too....

Just to be clear...your husband or the single guy? :cryingwlaughter:

I guess I need to be careful, huh? Since you're in charge of what goes on the namecards? :scream:

I love the idea of an iPhone. Just don't love the price tag. (Clay, thankfully, doesn't have to worry about that, so much!) At the moment, my purse is weighted with a cell phone, iPod, and Blackberry. I can't wait for the day when all three will be in one device.

rcknrllmom, I don't envy you your lawn mowing task. I hope you have the chance to take a nice long rest!

An Evening With His Royal Highness of Fantasy Fodder. Coming to a venue near you soon. :Thud:

Taking that right over to Thread Title Suggestions!

Am I wrong to be already anticipating Clack and recaps of the Great Frisco Post-Soccer Stampede of Aught Seven? Yee Haw, y'all!!! It's every Clay fan for herself!!!

:Pogo0::Pogo0: :Pogo0: :Pogo0:

We actually have a riding mower that I have no clue how to start...but it mows crappy anyhow...dishes now in and laundry changed to I am on the couch with my feet up....dang I feel old...lol

I think the Stampede could be quite interesting...and scary! I hope someone gets some great video of it.

one week from right now I will be in Houston and I hope to god at the hotel! although probably not.

We actually have a riding mower that I have no clue how to start...but it mows crappy anyhow...dishes now in and laundry changed to I am on the couch with my feet up....dang I feel old...lol

I think the Stampede could be quite interesting...and scary! I hope someone gets some great video of it.

one week from right now I will be in Houston and I hope to god at the hotel! although probably not.

our riding mower conked out on us this summer too...its a good thing we have a new lawn mower that practically pushes itself. My hubby also does not trust me with the mowing so he is doing it himself and is paying the girsl to do sections...YAY for me...hee

So excited for next week!!!

The stampede of aught seven, eh? I might wimp out on y'all for that. I have front row seats in Section 113. Depending on just what kind of view I have from there, I might just keep my fat ass right there where nobody will be in my way. I have no desire to trade elbows with some of the crazier more enthusiastic women in Clay's fandom...I've seen some of them in action elsewhere and...well, it IS my birthday that day and I wouldn't want to end it on a bad note... :whistling-1:

Of course, if it turns out that I'll have a good shot at drooling over his size 13 and a halfs by hitting the turf, all bets are off. :hubbahubba:

Edited by muskifest

Ooops! Forgot to mention he has a very good job too....

Just to be clear...your husband or the single guy? :cryingwlaughter:

I guess I need to be careful, huh? Since you're in charge of what goes on the namecards? :scream:

Oh Crap!! Are you supposed to be on my list?

;)

Hee!

You know, I was just looking at the avatars on this page---each one shows a different, unique aspect of the man...he's infinitely fascinating, isn't he?

Amen, sistah! That man has blown my water heater a thousand times over. Isn't it the coolest thing that we'll never ever totally figure him and all of it....out.

Though I wouldn't mind getting a little look see at a meet and greet....as if....*sigh*

How do get one of those little moving avatars, anyway? Everytime I see one, it feels like I'm looking into a little window. Yeah, that's me Peeping K'eh.

How do get one of those little moving avatars, anyway? Everytime I see one, it feels like I'm looking into a little window. Yeah, that's me Peeping K'eh.

Hee. I got mine by asking on CV - I wanted that specific section from Tyra because I thought Clay's expression was so funny, and one of the posters there made it for me. The graphics whizzes have some kind of little program they use to make the animations: cindilu2, I'm looking in your direction... :imgtongue:

I stole my avatar from pax's site....I love her....

muski, I so agree with you regarding the fascinating aspects of this man. He can be a goofball. He can be a sex god. He can be so many damn things.

*sigh*

As far as the free-for-all goes -- it might not be as bad as you think. When I saw Clay at the Illinois State Fair, I had tickets for the track directly in front of the stage, with no assigned seating. I was expecting pure madness -- waiting for hours, massive pushing, etc. Never happened. And I had a fantastic time in the "mosh pit."

But the Illinois State Fair wasn't the first show of the tour either. I'll be praying for you all. *g*

Off to pack for the first of two trips. Boy, that second trip is gonna be a killer time...

Personally I would kill for ANY avitar with Clay in it. I'm, frankly, a bit non-techie when it comes to this stuff. I usually just stand with my nose pressed against the glass from the outside looking in.

But if there is a santa clays out there somewhere dying to put their artistic ability to good use may I put in a request on bended knee? I have watched clack of boy friend in Red bank (over & over & over) where he is trying to get the spotlight turned off/down making the eheheheh sound with his hand over his eyes saying "that one must be really hard to turn off".

K, begging with specifics is really humiliating.....

but if it works :RedGuy:

BTW, will there be any cellcerting taking place on this board? I've looked in the 2007 SST thread and didn't see anything.

6 days 2 hours 47 min.EEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edited by treenuts