The craziness that is Texas (and Tulsa)

OK.

This is what I understand so far:

July 3: Solo comes into Houston through Hobby. Playbiller comes into Houston (Hobby or IAH)? I'm picking up Solo and she's spending the night at my house. Play, I can either get you at Hobby or Scarlett or merrieeee can get you at IAH, and you can hang with us unless you need a night to prepare for the psychoses that is the eHP.

July 4: Solo, Scarlett, KAndre, merrieeee, Playbiller, keepingfaith drive to Frisco in two cars. PerusingOne is flying into DFW, ldyjocelyn and Claygasm are flying into Love. ldyjocelyn and Claygasm are staying at a hotel - the rest of us are staying with sugrbugr. We are all going to the soccer game. Only some of us will watch. We will make a mad dash for the field. 90 minutes of ecstasy later, we head to our erstwhile lodgings.

July 5: Solo, Scarlett, KAndre, merrieeee, Playbiller, keepingfaith, PerusingOne, ldyjocelyn, Claygasm and sugrbugr all drive back to Houston - either before or after sugrbugr's party - and we crash at merrieeee's house, except for those who have hotels.

July 6: Pre party that starts at 3. Concert that starts at 7. After party. psycho eHP people head for Tulsa (Solo, Scarlett, KAndre, merrieeee, PerusingOne, ldyjocelyn?, Claygasm?)

July 7: Some go to the OK Fans party. Others pass out. We all go to the concert. PerusingOne flies back out of DFW. Ldyjocelyn and Claygasm out of Love? The rest of us drive back to Houston.

OK, somebody fill in those ticky details like times and stuff.

OK, here's the deal, see [tm Ross Perot]. I'm not going to Frisco, sadly. I think KAndre may be mixing me up with muskifest -- she and I have the same real first names. I'm pretty sure muski and Claygasm are flying into Love, but I'll let them post their own details.

Here's what's happening with me, as far as I know:

July 5: arrive in Houston with HeidiHo. We'll party that night -- not sure where yet. She and I are staying in a hotel -- I don't know which one, I think it's the one where the post party will be after the Houston show.

July 6: Heidi and I attend the infamous eHP preparty, swoon at the beautiful man and his singing. Then, Heidi and I will part ways. I THINK I'm staying with keepingfaith and her sister after the show.

July 7: wake up too darn early and get in a car with keepingfaith and her sister to drive to Tulsa. We're going to the OK fans preparty, and then we'll swoon at the beautiful man and his singing. Then, the three of us plus Clayzorback will sleep at the Crowne Plaza.

July 8: I'll need a ride to the Tulsa airport, and I THINK keepingfaith said she would do that. If not, I'll get a cab or a shuttle. I fly home from Tulsa.

Anyone else?

:TourExcite:

July 3: Solo comes into Houston through Hobby. Playbiller comes into Houston (Hobby or IAH)? I'm picking up Solo and she's spending the night at my house. Play, I can either get you at Hobby or Scarlett or merrieeee can get you at IAH, and you can hang with us unless you need a night to prepare for the psychoses that is the eHP.

July 4: Solo, Scarlett, KAndre, merrieeee, Playbiller, keepingfaith drive to Frisco in two cars. PerusingOne is flying into DFW, muskifest and Claygasm are flying into Love. Muskifest and Claygasm are staying at a hotel - the rest of us are staying with sugrbugr. We are all going to the soccer game. Only some of us will watch. We will make a mad dash for the field. 90 minutes of ecstasy later, we head to our erstwhile lodgings.

July 5: Solo, Scarlett, KAndre, merrieeee, Playbiller, keepingfaith, PerusingOne, Muskifest, Claygasm and sugrbugr all drive back to Houston - either before or after sugrbugr's party - and we crash at merrieeee's house, except for those who have hotels. Ldyjocelyn and HeidiHo land in Houston (Hobby or IAH), party somewhere.

July 6: Pre party that starts at 3. Concert that starts at 7. After party. psycho eHP people head for Tulsa (Solo, Scarlett, KAndre, merrieeee, PerusingOne, ldyjocelyn, keepingfaith.) Clayzorback appears out of nowhere in Tulsa.

July 7: Some go to the OK Fans party. Others pass out. We all go to the concert. PerusingOne flies back out of DFW. Ldyjocelyn out of Love? The rest of us drive back to Houston.

Edits in blue...

OK.

This is what I understand so far:

July 3: Solo comes into Houston through Hobby. Playbiller comes into Houston (Hobby or IAH)? I'm picking up Solo and she's spending the night at my house. Play, I can either get you at Hobby or Scarlett or merrieeee can get you at IAH, and you can hang with us unless you need a night to prepare for the psychoses that is the eHP. Dinner close to your house, maybe Chuy's? (optional: Montrose crawl ending in House of Pies)

July 4: Everyone swings by merrieeee's house early in the am to leave luggage since we'll be traveling light (Scarlett giggles). Solo, Scarlett, KAndre, merrieeee, Playbiller, keepingfaith drive to Frisco in two cars. PerusingOne is flying into DFW, ldyjocelyn and Claygasm are flying into Love. ldyjocelyn and Claygasm are staying at a hotel - the rest of us are staying with sugrbugr. We are all going to the soccer game. Only some of us will watch. Scarlett will.be.watching football. Go Carlos!!! We will make a mad dash for the field. 90 minutes of ecstasy later, we head to our erstwhile lodgings.

July 5: We have a fabulous brunch at sugrbgr's complete with margarita machine (the reason we're there in the first place) Solo, Scarlett, KAndre, merrieeee, Playbiller, keepingfaith, PerusingOne, ldyjocelyn, Claygasm and sugrbugr all drive back to Houston - either before or after sugrbugr's party - and we crash at merrieeee's house, except for those who have hotels.

July 6: Scarlett leaves you all sleeping at merrieeee's and puts in an honest day's work. Pre party that starts at 3. Scarlett arrives 5-ish, just in time to grab the best door prize and dinner. Concert that starts at 7. After party. psycho eHP people head for Tulsa (Solo, Scarlett, KAndre, merrieeee, PerusingOne and kimiye. ldyjocelyn? & Claygasm? will ride with KeepingFaith in the morning) The Tourbus breaks down, we pass it, Solo & I dump the rest of you by the side of the road to pick up Clay & Jerome (? well someone has to drive while Solo and I entertain Clay in the back)

July 7: Some go to the OK Fans party. Others pass out. We all go to the concert. PerusingOne flies back out of DFW. Ldyjocelyn and Claygasm out of Love? We actually sleep in a hotel with real beds.

July 8: The rest of usyou drive back to Houston. Clay and I fly to Italy.

Then 5 more weekends of madness...

Edited by Scarlett

Claygasm and Ldyjocelyn will not experience the joy of my driving to Tulsa but Kimiye will.

I'm scheduled to land at Hobby from JFK at 4:20 on Tuesday afternoon but I'm flying JetBlue so it probably be more like 5:30. Departing flight on Monday at 7 a.m. And then I'll pick you and Scarlett up at the Philly airport 8 days later to repeat the insanity.

OMG this really is happening!

Between what KAndre and ldyjocelyn wrote, that's everything I know. ldyjocelyn and I will spend Friday night after the concert at my sister's in Conroe.

ldyjocelyn, I'll be happy to take you to the airport in Tulsa, if you can rouse me from my stupor! :rainbowsmile: !

OMG this really is happening!

Between what KAndre and ldyjocelyn wrote, that's everything I know. ldyjocelyn and I will spend Friday night after the concert at my sister's in Conroe.

ldyjocelyn, I'll be happy to take you to the airport in Tulsa, if you can rouse me from my stupor! :rainbowsmile: !

HAHA. She thinks she's going to sleep. HAHA.

July 3: Solo comes into Houston through Hobby at 4:20 or 5:30. Playbiller comes into Houston (Hobby or IAH)? I'm picking up Solo and she's spending the night at my house. Play, I can either get you at Hobby or Scarlett or merrieeee can get you at IAH, and you can hang with us unless you need a night to prepare for the psychoses that is the eHP. Dinner at Chuy's - ending at the House of Pies - avoid getting arrested.

July 4: Solo, Scarlett, KAndre, merrieeee, Playbiller, keepingfaith drive to Frisco in two cars. PerusingOne is flying into DFW, muskifest and Claygasm are flying into Love. Muskifest and Claygasm are staying at a hotel - the rest of us are staying with sugrbugr. We are all going to the soccer football (yeah, right) game. Only some of us will watch (OK, one shallow one will be watching). We will make a mad dash for the field. 90 minutes of ecstasy later, we head to our erstwhile lodgings.

July 5: Solo, Scarlett, KAndre, merrieeee, Playbiller, keepingfaith, PerusingOne, Muskifest, Claygasm and sugrbugr all drive back to Houston after sugrbugr's party - and we crash at merrieeee's house, except for those who have hotels and Ldyjocelyn go to and HeidiHo land in Houston (Hobby or IAH), party somewhere, stay at the Hyatt Regency

July 6: Scarlett pretends to work. Pre party that starts at 3. We already know what Scarlett is planning on snatching and hide it, after taking it back from Karen Eh. Concert that starts at 7. After party. psycho eHP people head for Tulsa (Solo, Scarlett, KAndre, merrieeee, PerusingOne and kimiye in one car; ldyjocelyn, Claygasm and keepingfaith and keepingfaith's sister stay at sister's house) Clayzorback appears out of nowhere in Tulsa. We will skip certain people's delusions, since I am bigger than they are and there is no way I wouldn't run off with Clay.

July 7: ldyjocelyn, Claygasm and keepingfaith and keepingfaith's sister drive to Tulsa. Some go to the OK Fans party. Others pass out. We all go to the concert. PerusingOne flies back out of DFW. Ldyjocelyn out of Love? The rest of us drive back to Houston.

July 8: Bodies lying around everywhere.

July 9: Solo heads back into the wild blue yonder.

eHP Adjunct Society Does Dallas, Houston and Tulsa.

July 3: Karen Eh? and Mr. Karen Eh? celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary with a couple of good steaks at Smith & Wollensky. Might have to rethink plan to finish meal off at House of Pies.....wait, there are two! Which one are you going to? guitargirl is flying in mid afternoon to Bush, Karen Eh? will pick her up and dump her unceremoniously but with humble apologies at her hotel due to momentous occasion happening that evening.

July 4: Karen Eh? and the lucky Mr. K'eh pick up guitargirl at her hotel and proceed to Bush where we await the arrival of bonnechance and m.e.e. who are coming from Canada on separate airlines but mercifully into the same terminal. bonnechance has volunteered to sit on the hump in the backseat. We aren't sure what we are doing with all the luggage. May have to take both of our cars up there. Get to Dallas or Frisco or whatever it is and use paper GPS system to locate hotel. Do quick turn around, drop of luggage and go to PHP to see soccer game. Is that the one with the black and white ball? Do the youg fellas wear short pants? I think I'll watch it until I get bored or too hot. Give ample warning to Mr.K'eh that his women friends and his wife will be vaulting over the railings to the field upon the final whistle and he's not to be alarmed by this. It will be okay.

SEE CLAY!! Take pix, ooh and ahhh at the fireworks...probably go eat, go back to hotel. Hope Mr. K'eh is really tired and falls asleep, so we can party.

July 5: Get up way too early. Drive back to Houston before the party at sugrbugr's. We have to pick up Chardonnay and Broad Sue at the Bush at noon and Nelle at Hobby an hour later. Get everyone registered and move into the Magnolia for 2 days. Take the Canadians to DSW for shoes. Wait for alliesmom to get to Houston from Little Rock in her little red convertible. Do whatever but House of Pies is on the list for later that night.

July 6: Go to merrieeee's and make sure my "thing" is still where it's supposed to be and not gone off with Scarlett to pretend work. Maybe she should pretend to steal it....that works for me. Pick up stuff at merrieeee's and drive it to Birraporetti's where we are setting up the trap...er....party. Bugger off once I see everyone has everything under control and go hang out with my friends.

SEE CLAY!! Wave goodbye to the crazy people who are hitting the road for the all night road trip. Of course, I am crazy enough to think that I can get 7 people up and in the car by 8:00 AM.

July 7: Two car loads of us head for Tulsa. Nelle is flying out of Hobby. Nelle is going to sign up for the preparty, I'm not sure if we're going to make it....will think on it somemore. I might pay the $28 bucks just in case I do get there in time. I mean there isn't much point of just sitting on the end of the bed while the others do their hair is there?

WE SEE CLAY AGAIN! Sure wish there was really something to the expression 3rd time get lucky but alas there isn't.....

July 8: alliesmom goes back to Little Rock on her own. I take Chardonnay and Broad Sue to DFW to catch their flight home. bonnechance, m.e.e., and I return to Houston. keepingfaith drives guitargirl to DFW to catch her plane. :Tour3:

WOW.............I'm so jealous. I wish I could have done the 3fer and had an initiation into the Clay world that keepingfaith is getting. LOL Girl, your life will never be the same, as you know it now, again.

I plan to be in Tulsa between 1-2 in the afternoon. I have riders, who live in my area, riding over to Tulsa with me. TigerPat and her neighbor. They have their own room and are going to the pre-party. I plan to call today to verify what the check in time is. I hope we can check in by 2. I will change into concert wear and await for sheiladownunder and her group to arrive. They plan to be there around 3. I will call keepingfaith and ldyjocelyn and check their progress on the road. Hoping they make it in time for the pre-party. Glad to see some are planning on attending the party. I was hoping for a chance to meet some of you. I plan to attend the pre-party, then walk over to the venue for the concert. After concert I'm open for anything.

lydyjocelyn I am glad you have airport transportation taken care of. Is anybody hanging around for breakfast on the 8th, or is everyone heading back home early? I live so close to Tulsa that I don't have to drive back right away.

Oh and I had a question. It is so ironic that Heidi is mentioned. I was going through some of my clack and came across some stuff from the clack goddess Heidi. Is Heidiho the same person? I was just going to ask on the board today what ever happened to her and if she was still around. How funny.

ETA: Question answered. Thanks ldyjocelyn.

Edited by Clayzorback

Sadly, despite reports to the contrary above, am NOT going to Tulsa, just Frisco and Houston.

These are the facts as I know them:

July 4th: I arrive at Love Field in Dallas at about 3:25pm. (This is after I change planes in Houston of all places!). Muskifest arrives about an hour before me but she has promised to wait for me. We are staying at the Hampton Inn in Frisco. Not sure how we're getting there or to Pizza Hut Park and back to the hotel. Can't speak for muski, but my interest in the soccer game is not high.

July 5th: Somehow, someway, some kind person will please drive muski and I to Houston where we will be staying at the Hyatt Regency, the same hotel as Ldyj and Heidi Ho! Partying before, after or during said ride is acceptable.

July 6th: We can take care of ourselves, dependent on no one! We can walk to the pre-party extraordinaire! We can walk to the venue! As neither muski or I are going to Tulsa, we and any other straggles will somehow find a way to amuse ourselves, I'm sure.

Does that help?

Edited by Claygasm

July 3 Muski celebrates an early birthday with family at friends in the parking lot of the stadium before an Oakland A's baseball game---Tailgating at its finest! Post game it's fireworks and beer, baybee!

July 4 Muski wakes up another year older and to celebrate, boards a Southwest plane to Love Field in Dallas, where she picks up her ONE CHECKED BAG :whistling-1: at the carousel and waits for Claygasm. The two of them beg good looking strangers for a ride to their hotel. Somehow they also find a way to get to the soccer field for frolic and fun. While many make a mad dash for the field when the game is over, Muski remains calm in her FRONT ROW SEAT IN SECTION 113. Either from a seat or on the ground, Muski has many "O" moments seeing and hearing Clay Aiken sing to only HHHHHHHEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR! :TourExcite:

July 5 After a night in the hotel, we again channel Vivien Leigh and count on 'the kindness of strangers' to find a way to sugrbgr's party. Again we hope there's room for us strapped to one of the cars going on to Houston. Of course, we'd prefer to count on the kindness of people we know, but if that doesn't pan out....Once in Houston, we crash in our hotel room, which happens to be the hotel where we are all scheduled to give Bill and Ted a run for their money and, "Party on, dude!" Once again, Clay delivers memorable moments that leave Muski moaning for more. :hubbahubba: Someone takes pity on the gelationous mess that is Muski at the end of the concert and makes sure she makes it back to her hotel room.

July 6 Claygasm and Muski chill in Houston until it's time to get to Hobby to depart for different destinations. Muski trades in her Clay thong for a meeting manager's hat and rolls up her sleeves to deliver a week-long conference in Miami Beach.

A good Clay was had by all. :DoClay: :Tour3:

P.S. Muski stops referring to herself in third person.

Edited by muskifest

July 3 Muski celebrates an early birthday with family at friends in the parking lot of the stadium before an Oakland A's baseball game---Tailgating at its finest! Post game it's fireworks and beer, baybee!

July 4 Muski wakes up another year older and to celebrate, boards a Southwest plane to Love Field in Dallas, where she picks up her ONE CHECKED BAG :whistling-1: at the carousel and waits for Claygasm. The two of them beg good looking strangers for a ride to their hotel. Somehow they also find a way to get to the soccer field for frolic and fun. While many make a mad dash for the field when the game is over, Muski remains calm in her FRONT ROW SEAT IN SECTION 113. Either from a seat or on the ground, Muski has many "O" moments seeing and hearing Clay Aiken sing to only HHHHHHHEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR! :TourExcite:

July 5 After a night in the hotel, we again channel Vivien Leigh and count on 'the kindness of strangers' to find a way to sugrbgr's party. Again we hope there's room for us strapped to one of the cars going on to Houston. Of course, we'd prefer to count on the kindness of people we know, but if that doesn't pan out....Once in Houston, we crash in our hotel room, which happens to be the hotel where we are all scheduled to give Bill and Ted a run for their money and, "Party on, dude!" Once again, Clay delivers memorable moments that leave Muski moaning for more. :hubbahubba: Someone takes pity on the gelationous mess that is Muski at the end of the concert and makes sure she makes it back to her hotel room.

July 6 Claygasm and Muski chill in Houston until it's time to get to Hobby to depart for different destinations. Muski trades in her Clay thong for a meeting manager's hat and rolls up her sleeves to deliver a week-long conference in Miami Beach.

A good Clay was had by all. :DoClay: :Tour3:

P.S. Muski stops referring to herself in third person.

Muski - I ain't boarding no plane on July 6th! I'm seeing my boyfriend in Houston that night!

Edited by Claygasm

I'm not only worried that muski is talking about herself in third person, but that she's also attempting to see the Houston show on July 5.

Check your calendar, babe.... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Okay, so my schedule now looks like this regarding Tulsa ...

Spending Friday night at my sister's house, along with ldyjocelyn who will blow the horn and get me up at the crap of dawn to drive to Tulsa.

I'm going to sign us up for the Tulsa party. I believe ldyjocelyn is already on board for that.

Meeting up with the mysteriously appearing Clayzorback at the party and staying with her at the Crowne Plaza.

Sunday morning I'm taking ldyjocelyn to the airport in Tulsa (about 8am?). Then coming back for breakfast with Clayzorback. I think Mimosas or Bloody Mary's will be in order, as I grow seriously jealous of Clayzor for having only a 2-hour drive home!!!

We leave Tulsa about noon with guitargirl to drop her off at DFW.

Are there any other plans for me that I don't yet know about? KAndre?? You know, just because I don't work well with slipknots, I can do other things. I was able to cut and punch holes with proficiency. And I was really, really good at gazing upon merrieeee's amazing posters! But where-oh-where is 00lsee in this fun-filled frenzy?

ETA: Had lunch today with sisterfaith and when I told her you guys were leaving for Tulsa Friday night and driving all night .... she's wants to do that too. Says she prefers to drive at night (didn't know she was driving my car, but apparently so) and that when she goes to Colorado she always leaves at night and drives all night, yada, yada. I told her I'd probably snooze a bit and she was especially good with that!

Anyway, LadyJ, I wanted to run this past you in case you have any objection. Now I need to find out when we can get in the room at the Crowne Plaza, or if we need to book for an additional day so we can pile in there and rest before the party. Clayzorback, do you know if we could get the same rate for an early a.m. arrival, or how that would work? Just when I thought everything was settled .... of course not!

How many cars were the eHP taking to Tulsa? Just one? Traveling the highways with companion vehicles can be a gas! Anyway, not sure if this will work out vis-a-vis the hotel -- because I sure don't want to get to Tulsa and sit in the car for several hours waiting to get in the hotel!!!!!!

Edited by keepingfaith

You know, just because I don't work well with slipknots, I can do other things.

I'm still not convinced that that actually was a real slipnot. I think it was some sort of slight of hand pretending to be a slipnot. If it really was a slipnot, I take comfort in knowing I will never accidentally hang myself.

You know, just because I don't work well with slipknots, I can do other things.

I'm still not convinced that that actually was a real slipnot. I think it was some sort of slight of hand pretending to be a slipnot. If it really was a slipnot, I take comfort in knowing I will never accidentally hang myself.

So, KAndre is a magician ... that explains a lot!

If we have a caravan then can we do a Chinese Fire Drill?

Keepingfaith I'm glad we did not scare your sister off. We sometimes do that!

You know after I read what Kandre wrote I felt I had to go take a nap....it made me tired just thinking about it!

ANd I'm checking in as ordered Kandre. Since my pad is sort of the meeting place I wasn't going to but I don't want to get on your wrong side......at least not until after the road trip!!!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

How come I keep singing "Holiday Roa oa oa oa oad"?

8 sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

oh can I play? lol

July 5th...flying with DD into IAH arriving at 4:14 p.m. Then trying to figure out how the H to get from their to the Hyatt....Heard of a party in the bar for CV people that night, BUT they forget my daughter is 15! although she looks older...so again have no clue what we'll be doing.

July 6th...I hear there is a kick-ass preparty somewhere! lol...we will be there then on to drool I mean listen to Clay.

July 7th ...Up at the crack of dawn to drive to Tulsa..or ride with some friends....then preparty...the get to do Clay again...

July 8th...flying home...Have again No idea how to get from our hotel to the airport....anyone want to share a ride somehow???

that is it...cannot wait~

keepingfaith, if the three of you do drive to Tulsa after the Houston concert what time do you think you will want to check in? We may have to book the room for two days, July 6th & 7th, in order for you all to check in, at say, 6 in the morning on the 7th. Which I can do if you want. I'll get back to you after I call the Hotel, which I did not get around to yesterday. Sorry. I will PM you later.

Claygasm what do you mean you and muski are not coming to Tulsa? I thought you were. Drats...

I have a sister who has a birthday on July 3rd.

rcknrlmom I am glad you are coming to Tulsa. I hope I get a chance to meet you and your daughter.

ETA: I found this post made in the Tulsa thread at OFC. I thought I would bring it here so if anyone who wants to sign up for Tulsa party and hasn't yet, could see this. The last I heard there were 250 people signed up for this party.

Bronze

Hi all !!!

From the time we first started planning the Tulsa party, we felt committed to avoiding a shut-off point. The four of us thought we had tons of room and could easily get everything ready in plenty of time. In the beginning stages we expected maybe 75, if we really got a great response up to even 100 people. Wow! Little did we know.

However, it did not take long before the Tulsa pre-concert party began to "take on a life of it's own" and we still kept saying we can do this --- we can do this --- and still we thought we would not have to turn any Clay fan away from the Tulsa Party. That was a goal we set before the planning had even begun. We thought there would be a time when the requests would slow down --- Happily they never did, but sadly we reached a point where we are having to set a deadline for accepting Tulsa Party invitations and payment.

Friday, June 29, is the last day we will be able to accept reservations. If anyone has sent in a request, but not paid yet, we need payment no later than June 29th. If there is a reason, you are unable to pay by Friday, the 29th, please email okclayfans@cox.net before this Friday.

Just to give you an idea of how the reservation list has grown ... we started out reserving Promenade A ... then quickly Promenade B was added. After all the hotel people just have to open the doors and make the room bigger --- that's easy enough. Before we knew it we were at the point of opening more doors and adding Promenade C. This past week the doors were opened again and Promenade D was added and that is as big as it gets. So between that and the various things that have to be prepared to make sure everyone has an outstanding time, we finally all agreed that this was the final week for signing up for the Tulsa Party.

Every person that is signed up and paid will receive "snail mail" from OKClayfans (if we have your mailing address) and also an email to explain the check-in process. I think Will Rogers was heard once saying --- he never met a LINE he liked --- and we feel the same way --- keep the lines to a minimum.

Also, we thought this would be a good time to let you all know that there will be a raffle for 2nd row tickets to see Clay at The Historic Brady. There will be a chance to buy raffle tickets for two seats in the second row, section. lso you will have a chance to buy a raffle ticket for a drawing for one seat in the second row, again in section C.

There will be great things to bid on in the Silent Auction, such as Hot Stuff Basket, Burberry Basket and a Fugly Basket, just to name a few and lots of door prizes and goodies.. Just remember last day to sign-up and pay is this Friday, June 29. Email okclayfans@cox.net.

See you all in Tulsa on July 7th,

OKClayFans Tulsa Party Planners (www.okclayfans.com)

Lulu0013

SoonerFaithful

OKCclayfan

Okie4Clay

Edited by Clayzorback

Post ho'ing..................'cause it's allowed here. *g*

Just an FYI.......I called the Crown Center, in Tulsa, to see what the check in time is, and was told 3:00PM. I said fans would be traveling from all over and many different states and that the fan party was in the hotel. She said that if we get there early we can have our luggage stored inside the hotel until the rooms were ready, so we wouldn't have to lug it back to our cars and bring it back in. They are expecting massive quantities of Clay fans..............:lol: I told them the last I read on the fan club was that 250 were expected for the party and that the dining room had opened all it's promenades. So wear your best armour. Hee She laughed.

ETA: For those who are flying out of Tulsa, here is a link for driving directions to the airport from The Crowne Plaza Hotel. It is only about a 12 minute drive.

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.ad...mp;2qc=Airports

Here is a link to the Hotel's site. They have free airport transoptation it says and they have a nice pool. I'm bringing my suit. Check out the accomodations. Sounds like an awesome place to stay.

http://www.cptulsahotel.com/html/tulsa-hotel-pool.asp

Luxury Rooms in the Tulsa, OK Hotel

* Club Level

* Amenities

* Sleep Advantage Package

Relax and rejuvenate in one of our 462 beautifully-appointed guestrooms and 5 spacious Executive Suites, all adorned with stylish décor, travel enhancing amenities and comfortable furnishings that make all your business and leisure stays in Tulsa a pleasure. Overlooking Tulsa’s thriving business and entertainment district, our deluxe accommodations feature complimentary wireless internet, cable TV with premium channels, two-line phones with voicemail and dataports, CD player, newspapers, a work desk with lamp, and personal extras, such as plush bathrobes, bottled water and much more.

Edited by Clayzorback