July 4th Frisco, texas

YAY the tour is here.... this is where we will have the cellcert chat...and the recaps...pictures articles

reviews...etc.

set list...

HYCA

IWTKWLI

WISYS

TV show themes

These Open Arms

Quiana When the lights go down

Without You

Uptempo medley...what a combination

LAA

BYLM

GBTUSA

Who is doing the cellcert on each end?

well this is just a report using the cellcerts from CH and CV...I will do the reporting from CH and anybody else that wants to add...I think others volunteered to cover CV...I also usually cover the CB cellcert thread

From Claymaniacs board:

**FRISCO CONCERT SPOILER**

Prissy asked that I report in for her. She called me and said a couple of words and hung up. A few minutes later she called and said she was outside the park now that a guard had caught her on her phone and told her no cell phones allowed.

Prissy and JoAnn got to hear Clay practicing. They said his hair looked a little long, he was in wonderful strong voice and he was singing a medley of older TV shows, such as a song from CHEERS, Welcome Back Kotter, The Jeffereson's theme song, a song from the Golden Girls. They said it was starting to rain and Prissy said she would call me as soon as her Meet and Greet was over. Will report in later after she calls.

ETA: This just CMSU. Could this be the walk down memory lane, Clay Aiken style? :cryingwlaughter: He's such a funny guy.

Edited by luckiest1

BWAH....

oh man..that boy is hysterical. :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter: I don't know if this is for real but Clay is about to turn the symphony world on it's ear. Silly silly boy. God I love him.

But we have a con nec tion. I have tv theme songs playlist on my ipod.

oh man..that boy is hysterical. :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter: I don't know if this is for real but Clay is about to turn the symphony world on it's ear. Silly silly boy. God I love him.

Exactly my reaction... He is a crackup.

:cryingwlaughter:

Another spoiler:

It was also posted on CV that he was heard singing Lover All Alone and God Bless The USA.

Edited by YSRN

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

So much for anyone revising their guesses, eh? Hee. What you posted has to stand now! And I didn't guess LAA but I'm tha-rilled to hear he's practising it! :Tour3: :Tour3: :Tour3:

This one is from someone on the OFC:

Girls!!! Clay Was Spotted In Frisco Doing A Soundcheck!!! He Has Short Hair,

Was Wearing A Green-striped Shirt, And He Was Doing Sound Checks For Tv Theme

Song And God Bless The Usa And lover All Alone!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

And He Was Dancing With Angela Wdc Style!!!!!!!! Omggggggggggggggg!!!!

Uhm...TV Theme songs? Unless this is done as a parody I have mixed feelings about this. So I shall reserve judgement until after I see what he does with it.....but that's a real head scratcher for me.

LAA....that put me over the moon!

tv theme songs?

Uhm...TV Theme songs? Unless this is done as a parody I have mixed feelings about this. So I shall reserve judgement until after I see what he does with it.....but that's a real head scratcher for me.

Nah, to me that spells Clay Aiken through and through!

And I really want to know whether it was to LAA, GBTUSA or the TV theme songs that he was dancing "WDC style" with Angela. :cryingwlaughter:

Edited by luckiest1

oh I totally love that...who suggested the tv themes stuff...that is just too cool. I remember a band we used to listen to in the Philippines sed to do a TV theme medley and it is one of the most popular things they do. Just really get the audience singing along.

I remember Barry has a really fun jingles medley...it was totally fun too.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ....LAA!!! OMG!!!

See, why I can't guess... I only thought he wouldn't sing LAA and I was wrong on that. LOL!

Weee!

:Tour3:

I am gettin' nuttin' done today... parade? what parade. BBQ? what BBQ? Fireworks... yeah, baby. They're right here.

Now if my friggin' headache would just go away! :cry

From MixnJude:

Spoilers:

Beat It

Like a Virgin

Achey Breaky Heart

On The Wings of Love

God Bless The USA

Bumping and grinding with Angela - WDC??? not sure on that one

:cryingwlaughter:

I know luckiest1... I'm lmao!

From Clayversity:

reported over at the Moo---board that it did not sound AT ALL like a symphony concert .... more like a big band concert !

From MixnJude:

Spoilers:

Beat It

Like a Virgin

Achey Breaky Heart

Alright, I get it now.

This plus old tv theme songs?

IT'S A GAG! He's a funny guy........right? Wrong?

I'm very confuzzled.

Well, as long as his pop are fittin' snug I'm down with it :hubbahubba:

Well, people wanted upbeat songs. :cryingwlaughter:

BWAH! They are sure getting them!

Seriously, though, I've always wished he'd sing OTWOL live. That will be so cool. Maybe he will have the back ups sing Beat It and Like A Virgin? I'm trying to imagine him singing them.........ha ha ha ha ha.