July 4th Frisco, texas

Sounds like a fun concert, with some great comic opportunities for him. I think he knows his audience. This won't be a boring evening!

LOL..yep..can't wait to hear his bits... especially with the tv themes...

and two swigs if he mentions Jericho and 3 if he mentions The Riches heee

I just think we have to be careful about believing all the spoilers...I remember in JBT they were playing all kinds of songs..I remember like a virgin and beat it too...that never was part of the show. I think if Clay was actually singing it...I can believe but if the musicians are just practicing...I can see Clay telling them to play songs that are not in the line up...

The ones I can really believe are the GBTUSA, LAA and the TVshow medley.

I just think we have to be careful about believing all the spoilers...I remember in JBT they were playing all kinds of songs..I remember like a virgin and beat it too...that never was part of the show. I think if Clay was actually singing it...I can believe but if the musicians are just practicing...I can see Clay telling them to play songs that are not in the line up...

The ones I can really believe are the GBTUSA, LAA and the TVshow medley.

Now that makes a lot of sense to me. I just can't quite imagine Clay singing Like A Virgin, but I can imagine him telling the orchestra to play those songs during rehearsal just to get us all talking. He's just a goof! He knows that the word will spread quickly on the internet.

Of course, Clay is always going to surprise us and that's what I really look forward to tonight.

Right, ansa, of course there is no guarantee that any of these are going to make the show tonight....but I gotta think if he's practising LAA it's for a reason. And GBTUSA for sure. And I think the TV theme songs fits into the "Special Project" that he spoke about perfectly, because he relates everything to TV.

OFC reports Nick is there, too.

I don't believe he would be, ansa - if the spoiler is correct, then he'll be singing it, IMO.

More spoilers from CH:

From Moosak board:

they are brnging clay his food :-D

all the orchestra people said that Clay was the nicest guy, they ALL said that he is just the nicest ...

He was goofing off on stage during the sound check, dancing around and being silly!!!!!

HE could be wearing flip-flops.

No professional cameras allowed at the venue - THEY ARE SAFE LOL!!! CLACK TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From CV:

reported over at the Moo---board that it did not sound AT ALL like a symphony concert .... more like a big band concert !

Edited by luckiest1

Uhm...TV Theme songs? Unless this is done as a parody I have mixed feelings about this. So I shall reserve judgement until after I see what he does with it.....but that's a real head scratcher for me.

Honestly there are some great theme songs. I have a couple of covers on my ipod

Charles in Charge by Reliant K

&

Love is all around by Joan Jett

They both rock!

The themes from Welcome Back Kotter and The Jeffersons are really awesome songs in their own right. Also I'd add the Theme from The Greatest American Hero which was a hit back in the day.

*also immortalized by George Costanzas answering machine..

Believe it or not, I'm not home!

:cryingwlaughter:

----------

:TourExcite: :TourExcite: :TourExcite:

BWAH....

oh man..that boy is hysterical. :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter: I don't know if this is for real but Clay is about to turn the symphony world on it's ear. Silly silly boy. God I love him.

But we have a con nec tion. I have tv theme songs playlist on my ipod.

hee - you are me!

My ThemeSongs playlist:

TV Themes - Friends.mp3

TV Themes - MASH(Suicide is Painless).mp3

TV Themes - Theme From Cheers.mp3

TV Themes - WKRP.mp3

BWAH!!

Either he's toying with us and is standing backstage now on his iPhone reading the boards and laughing his ass off, or he's serious and I love him more than ever.

And he's singing LAA. GAH. GUH. *whimper* thank you babyjeezus

eta: Jamar, I bet they play the theme from Greatest American Hero at least three times a week on the EZRock station I listen to. Swear! Joey Scarbury rules, man! BWAHAHA

Edited by cindilu2

Yeppers! My thought too.

why am I getting a replay in my head of Clay dressed as Cher in a long black wig???

:RedGuy::DoClay::lilredani:

I have no idea, cha cha. :medium-smiley-070:

These come via OFC:

got a report from someone that watched him for about 10 min

during practice and they said his hair was collar length in back and

the front combed to the side and he was wearing faded jeans and

the green shirt. Laughing alot with Angela and Quiana and Jerome

was there also. BUT she said when the guard saw her on her phone

he made her turn in off and said no phones or cameras were allowed

and

I have two friends who are in Frisco.. and I got a mini cellcert from the soundcheck!! Could hear a little! the songs that were listed here, are what i was told too. Although, I also heard there was "Because You Loved Me". But, remember, this is a soundcheck, so they don't always do every single song.I am sure tonight there will be more songs from ATDW!!!!!!

I go tth esame report of green and white striped shirt, and short hair. Not too spikey though. Said he looks great!! From what I could hear, he sounded great too! Very interesting mix of songs. But I think this is just going to be a fun, and wonderful concert!! I cannot wait. I just wish I could have gone. But, ready for the cellcert tonight!!!

Loving the pics and the spoilers. I've got my DCAT t-shirt on, I'm desperately trying to catch up on 30 pages of posts on CV, and I'm about to tune into the CV cellstream even though I don't expect anything for a couple of hours. EEEEEEE!!!

This is so exciting! I can just see Clay laughing at us chasing down all the spoilers. :cryingwlaughter:

How much longer? :Tour3:

Caro

P.S. This may fall in the "don't need to know" category, but clayandr (or whoever!) is online at the OFC. :lol:

Edited by Carolina Clay

This is so exciting! I can just see Clay laughing at us chasing down all the spoilers. :cryingwlaughter:

How much longer? :Tour3:

Caro

I'd bet my last nickel that at least some of those soundcheck songs are red herrings.

T minus two hours!!! :lilredani:

True, Cindy! Did you see my P.S.? Clayandr (or someone we know and love) is online at the OFC! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Caro

She's still there. Since I'm not a member I can't tell what she's reading. Anybody here know where she's reading??