July 4th Frisco, texas

Just talked to KSCHristian4Clay (CV) from venue - they were only using mary's camera during M&G and her batteries went dead, so the M&G went 30 mins while they waited - Clay was happy and joking and very relaxed - same green shirt as during soundcheck - about 5 mins left in game

just one concert shirt - supposed to be more in houston

Edited by PuddinsJoy

Just talked to KSCHristian4Clay (CV) from venue - they were only using mary's camera during M&G and her batteries went dead, so the M&G went 30 mins while they waited - Clay was happy and joking and very relaxed - same green shirt as during soundcheck - about 5 mins left in game

Thanks fof the info, Puddins! Is she going to cellcert you?

Anybody on the CV cellstream? I'm getting nothing right now - was Clay Radio earlier

I was on it, and it was fine until a few minutes ago. I think just about everyone lost their connection.

Thanks fof the info, Puddins! Is she going to cellcert you?

No, she's a back up for Clayversity but didn't think she'd be needed - I'll be listening to the CH cert

Difficult to estimate...crowd...

bleachers less than half right now...

field is huge and stage is high...

they may make them sit down

merchandise...only saw the Tshirt...

t-shirt-front.jpg

there are stairs to the stage and people call it stairway to heaven...

they are very close to the stage

I *heart* that picture. What is in the collar?

Most of the people are staying. YAY!!!!

they said that most of the families they talked to are staying for the music and fireworks.

a couple of thousand are in the aisles waiting to be sent to the field.

the certers is 3 rows behind the gate...so they hope to get a good spot in frnt of the stage...no barriers to the stage so they probably can go right up to the stage...

very loud music from the sound system.

EEEEEEEEEEEEE

weather is beautiful...YAY