July 7 - Tulsa OK

Have at it. I'll be a little late as I'll be at my niece's birthday party..but will zip home as soon as it's over.

OK Ansa and I MAY both be late so hope someone with cellstreams can be around...

hmmm how to cut out on a 5 year old...kinda impossible :cryingwlaughter:

It's 6am here - other Clay friends and I will be leaving for Tulsa in a few.

Have been able to d/l and watch Spot's and SLC's LAA from last night - so thought I should come here and say my final goodbyes because there is NO WAY I am going to survive this tonight - absolutely no way. The man's heart, beauty, soul - all that he is - is piercing.

I only have one chance this Tour so let's make memories Clay! TeeHee - I'm gonna do Clay tonight!

Still haven't decided what I'm wearing - had to drag out the bigger suitcase for all my "options". Oh well, so far it's a good hair day :)

Off now to start breakfast, wake my sleeping Clay guests, and finish packing! I'll recap later! :Tour3:

Have at it. I'll be a little late as I'll be at my niece's birthday party..but will zip home as soon as it's over.

OK Ansa and I MAY both be late so hope someone with cellstreams can be around...

hmmm how to cut out on a 5 year old...kinda impossible :cryingwlaughter:

I plan on being here, but I listen to the CV cellstream and it was really bad last night. I'm hoping for better reception tonight. Last night sounded like there were planes flying overhead.

:scream:

Edited by txflwrgrl

Orchestra is dressed less formally than Houston.

Mix of people. Most guys are in the back or in the balcony. Full orchestra/bottom section, balcony half full.

Mary and Jerome are wearing fifty2thirty shirts again. Mary's is orange, Jerome's is purple.

drummer just came out...

lights going down...

Voice is still very stronggreat flourish in the end..

they were laughing in the middle of the song...

right into EIH...

Some irritating fameho...

lots of applause in the middle...