July 7 - Tulsa OK

Clay was wearing a jacket and people were asking him to take it off...he said angela has seen what was under there and it is not something to be thrilled about

the lights were very bad..and the sound too...and there were people takeing pictures but with flash

his voice is excellent...

he is wired...he is drinking something not water...soemthing pink...

she said there is jsut so much udience trying to talk to him

people were screaming everything...and they were louder than clay.

BWAH...she is now in a utility closet...can;t hear the questions

bwah...but we are getting tremendous amount of info...

just not fast enough in typing...to put up all the info

light gray jacket and blue shirt...but no undershirt. and there is baggy jeans.

they are being very strict with the cameras...so it might be hard for clack.

he didn;t go into details..he said that he got beaten today...mad woman are dangerous and his toe got beaten off..

sorry for leaving you stranded... company knocked on the door... the nerve

I would think the incident left him a bit off kilter tonight...

seems that they are going after the flashers... hopefully somebody got clack...

This must be from CB:

INTERMISSION ! NOW

SOME FUNNY PARTS WERE JOKING ABOUT PLANE RIDE GETTING BEAT UP BY A GIRL CLAY HAD HIS FEET UP ON THE BACK OF THE SEAT THE WOMAN IN THE ROW AHEAD OF HIM NUDGED HIS FOOT BUT HE DID NOT WAKE UP < SHE DID THIS AGAIN BUT SHE SHOVED HIM AND HE WOKE UP THEN THE STEWARDESS GOT INVOLVED < THEN THE FBI , THIS WILL NO DOUBT BE ON ALL THE NEWS AND THEY WILL BE HAVING A HEYDAY WITH IT !!

, QUIANA WAS SLEEPING ....CLAY SAYS A LOT OF HELP YOU WERE !!!

WHEN HE STARTED OPEN ARMS HE BURPED LOUDLY & STARTED LAUGHING AND THEN S AID NOW THE OTHER END !! THEN HE GOT TICKLED ALL ABOUT IT !!

ONE SONG HE SANG HE FORGOT WORDS & HAD A BRAIN FART !! WOW (a lot of flatulance goin on there dude !)

As far as looks , jeans , CP says they look like same as last night , purplish/blue shirt tan jacket , brown boots , hair like post bangs , teeth bright , CP is blinded by them on the balconey !!! A lot of audiance interaction . Venue is at least 2/3 or more full ! Floor is almost completely full ! Japanese teens next to CP seemed like they were having fun !!

OMG...he is just singing with such power...I am getting worried he will lose his voice until the edn

the good thing is...it sounds like his chords are really just strong right now.

OMG...he is just singing with such power...I am getting worried he will lose his voice until the edn

the good thing is...it sounds like his chords are really just strong right now.

He is singing with power, but it sounds effortless. Don't buy trouble!!! :imgtongue:

Instead or running up and down the aisles looking for cameras, the theater police should be taking care of the screamer.

Caro

Smitten: he was talking to someone in the audience, dont know about what, but he said "oh right, you again

Edited by Carolina Clay

Talking about Jesse's hard work...

and so he needs to sing more uptempo songs...

The way you make me feel..ask help from the audience to stand up

forgetting the words...

wow that was truly so lively and crazy...I don;t know if the forgetting the words is just schtick but it really gets the audience goign...

intro of Classic section...listening to top 40 and its all crap...

but once in a while you get something geat...C;assoc that will be known b great grand children...

Medley...