# 12 An Evening With His Royal Highness Fantasy Fodder

Ansamcw

Thread title poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Ahhh, skin, tractors, fading tan and growing arm fur. All's right with the world.
    • Another talented dude who reputedly wields a big wand.
    • Very nice to look at...this very well put together firecracker.
    • Does he know he's so DWEAMIE????
    • Hips, thighs. derrierre, it's all there!!!
    • If the pants get any lower he'll need a hard-on to keep them up.
    • The spirit just moved him.
    • The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it. Ah.Freaking.Mazing. The Man, the Music. All of it.

Uh oh...Couchie we're in trouble....hee

ldyJ it was a conscious decision to keep the thread up till tonight cos we wanted the travelers to have the time to vote.The poll...I was hoping to get some concert related suggestion but it seems everybody was too busy eeeeeeeeeeeing during cellcerts, clack or whatnot so Couchie just searched for thread suggestions...

But yup ...really missed you...can;t wait to read your recaps...

I was wondering why main was crawling all of a sudden cos it took us some time to get through 15 pages...Then I remembered we have 3 concert threads full of posts.. 10 to 15 pages each...I guess thats where most of our posts went.

So now...can we use up this thread waiting for the next concert???? We need another countdown Luckiest....

Another countdown?

How about 10 days 'till Syracuse? Or 1 more month 'till I leave for NC? Hee, cuz that's what it's all about for me, baybee!

OK, OK.....

9 more days!!!!!! (till Philly) :Tour3: :TourExcite: :DoClay:

Edited by luckiest1

Yay for the new thread! Hope all you travelers are catching up with yourselves. The rest of us have certainly enjoyed your concert recaps and Clack. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Just curious -- do PM's here work similarly to CV, i.e., a member receives notification when entering or refreshing a page? I'm writing a blog that I need to hear back from a couple of folks. :)

Btw, Couchie, I love your blog in the forum. I will leave you a comment in a bit. :clap:

I understand that Footgate made Fox News -- and other outlets -- tonight. Unreal!!! :eusa_whistle:

Somebody on the Clayboard posted that Clay is spending the next 9-10 days walking to Philly. It's safer. :lol:

Have a great week, all! th_bubblesmileyrev.gif

Caro listen.gif

Alright. Now why do I feel so giddy over the fact that, not that he was mentioned yet again for some none-incident in international news no less, but that he was refered to as "singer" Clay Aiken and not former AI contestant/runner up blah blah blah?!

Pathetic....I know :P

NDTV.com - New Delhi,India

AP Singer Clay Aiken was involved in an airplane disturbance with another passenger while en route to Tulsa International Airport.

Edited by treenuts

9 more days!!!!!! (till Philly) :Tour3: :TourExcite: :DoClay:

Yeah, and in all that time, I will keep randomly downloading bits Clack from the first three concerts without actually watching all of it, and my bathroom still won't get cleaned. I will, of course manage to lose twenty pounds in the two weeks and one day before my concert. Seriously, I did some sit-ups today and everything... :whistling-1:

Gee, if Clay's back in Raleigh, it's be a great time to stop in and have a chat with his pal Linda Loveland, wouldn't it? (I have no clue if he is or not - he could be in LA or NYC or none of the above - or he could be on his way to Guantanamo Bay as a national security threat.)

First page!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait....

bwah..yeah not really the same thrill :cryingwlaughter:

Somebody on the Clayboard posted that Clay is spending the next 9-10 days walking to Philly. It's safer.

heeee I love that...too funny. Clay will be off enjoying his the wedding while the story circulates getting good and ridiculous. I hope Clay Nation keeps their sense of humor over this one but I don't know..ten whole days - and then he'll come in Philly with something hysterically funny making all the boo boos all better. heee

Anybody else watching the next food network reality star? Go Jag!! heeee

Bwah...I'm IMing with Ansa and I said to her

yeah she'll (as in CG :F_05BL17blowkiss: ) have a good time and maybe Clay can join us along the way
of course I didn't mean Clay I mean Muskifest....I've never done that before. hee..OK only once really....

Gee, if Clay's back in Raleigh, it's be a great time to stop in and have a chat with his pal Linda Loveland, wouldn't it? (I have no clue if he is or not - he could be in LA or NYC or none of the above - or he could be on his way to Guantanamo Bay as a national security threat.)

Ha, that's the kind of humor I'm talking about.

ETA eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee there's full concert audio clack up for Houston...My ipod is happy now..I will be listening to this at work all day tomorrow..oh who am I kidding...the next 9 days.

Bwah...I'm IMing with Ansa and I said to her

yeah she'll (as in CG :F_05BL17blowkiss: ) have a good time and maybe Clay can join us along the way
of course I didn't mean Clay I mean Muskifest....I've never done that before. hee..OK only once really....

Ok, now you know I love me some muskifest and want her to make as much of the CA4-fer as possible in the worse way, but if Clay can hang with us instead, I think I could deal! :whistling-1:

Edited by Claygasm

Evening! I'm embarrassed that you can see how long I've been a member...and as you can see by my post count, I'm a lurker here...but had to pop out and say, indeed! The humor here is priceless! I'm sorry I've missed so much of it, but the past ten days or so that I 've visited regularly have been huge hoot!

Kudos to all for some sane and seriously funny stuff!

Edited by claylocked

bluebunny, I hope you have a great time!

Hee, I quite often call my son(s) Clay by accident. The older one doesn't get upset, but the younger one gets pissed! I did it the other day but he didn't hear me and I had to stop my daughter from telling him. :cryingwlaughter:

Oooooh, full audio! I luuuurves me some full audio. I luuuurves me some video, too, but it's hard to piece the whole concert together (especially all the banter) without it. I hope we get full audio for all the concerts.

I have 4 days of work this week, and then I am off to Montreal for 4 days for a baseball tourney. I probably won't have internet access at all. I will have to rely on my trusty iPod to get me through when the shakes set in.....

First page!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait....

bwah..yeah not really the same thrill :cryingwlaughter:

Are you kidding - it's a huge thrill. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I cant wait to see and hear what you all are fussing about then and only then I will be a part of what you hear and see July 25 thanks

YAY!! Bluebunny posted on the main thread. Can't wait for you to share this experience. Still waiting to hear from keepingfaith about her first time (and second, and third....).

Evening! I'm embarrassed that you can see how long I've been a member...and as you can see by my post count, I'm a lurker here...but had to pop out and say, indeed! The humor here is priceless! I'm sorry I've missed so much of it, but the past ten days or so that I 've visited regularly have been huge hoot!

Welcome claylocked!! Great screen name.

Full audio of Houston? I know for a fact that there will be HIGH QUALITY audio of the Houston show. Give it a few days.

EEEEEEEEE for bluebunny and welcome claylocked!

couchie, I want JAG to win too. *g*

Now I have to decide what clack to download first. I will probably get spotlightlover's clack from Houston, just because she was directly behind me and so it will be the way for me relive the concert from my viewpoint.

Did I mention that Clay touched me yesterday? *sigh* :Thud:

heee and that's with half our funny people on the road. heee Welcome Claylocked..hope you hang around! Would love to hear how you picked out your screen name!!

heee and that's with half our funny people on the road.

Geez, you make me feel like I'm only junior varsity funny. Waves to my mom and the other two people in the bleachers...

Someday, I'll make the Big Leagues and I'll show you! I'll show you all!!! MWAH HA HAHA! :imgtongue:

OMG :smokelots::arrowed::worthy::Thud::Thud::Thud::Thud::Thud:

I AM SPENT.................IN LOVE all over again. That man just gets more beautiful every time I see him. How can anyone change their looks to get better and better looking like that, how? He was gorgeous and sang his heart out. IMO the song he sang the best was MOAM. I thought that was the best live version of that song he has ever done. Made me fall in love with it. There is so much to take in watching him live. He just is..............I had the best time. 10th row but so close I didn't need binoculars. The concert was typical snarky funny Clay doing his thing.

However, the theater itself was a disappointment. I was under the impression that it had been newly redecorated in ART DECO fashion. NOT. It sure wasn't the Midland Theater in Kansas City, that's for sure. It seems they don't have air conditioning at the Brady either.The shout outs in the audience were an embarrassment . Now, usually I'm not one to get all worked up over a couple a teens shouting I love you Clay. That is part of the concert experience and is to be expected IMHO. So if i'm complaining about it, then you can believe it was tooooooooooooo much and totally disrupted the flow of the show. It put Clay in an uncomfortable position of having to try and deal without offending fans. It would of been nice if these people were sought out by the theater staff and told to be quite, but they were too busy coming down the aisle in section B to harass me for taking a picture. With my flash masked off. While all around me the phones were allowed to be held up and pictures taken constantly. The balcony was full of flashers and I asked her who was up there policing them? So I sure hope somebody was able to get some good clack. I wasn't. New camera and everything I wasn't a happy camper with one little camera nazi. :eusa_whistle:

Clay can put his foot anywhere on me he wants. I have a few suggestions. Hee Can you believe that? As lightmyfire always says. "You can't make that shit up." That little scandal maker Clay. Did the woman not have a clue? Lucky for her the plane wasn't filled with momma Claymates. :cryingwlaughter:

The Oklahoma fans did an awesome job with the pre-party. Lots of serious money and time was spent on that. I won two raffle prizes. I will post pics.

I absolutely loved my room mates. keepingfaith & her sister & ldyjocelyn. We bonded & had great fun. I hope this isn't the last time we get together for a concert. I saw my good friend sheiladownunder and spent time with her as well as tigerpat and her friend JOyce and my sister. A great time, a great show, and great memories. I have had 3 hours of sleep. What should of been a 2 hour drive home turned into a 5 hour drive. Don't even ask. It will be a funny story, ONE DAY. I have not read all the threads and caught up yet. I got to meet so many new people, I wanted to meet, and saw so many fans I already know. Ran into jamar and creole. Wish we could of had more time to talk. I played bartender and sheiladownunder, keepingfaith, and I stayed up until about 4 this morning and got up about 7. Sorry if we kept you awake lydjocelyn. You are sure a good sport. I love you... I am seriously OD'ed on Clay talk. Need to catch my breath. So happy I got to meet Karen Eh?-atinal-Puddingsjoy-merieeeeee-Scarlet- solo, and so many others. Merieeeeeeee and I cracked each other up. A fellow perv. I loved her immediately. A great time. Just a great time all the way around. I love Clay Aiken.

OOHH and the best part? He came right in front of me and I got to finally get a handshake. I feel like a teenager with a huge crush. My knees buckled. Jerome is awesome ( a tall strapping handsome man ) and I am so glad Clay is surrounded by people he loves like family. Angela's solo was awesome, and she is just so so beautiful. I got to see what kandre looked like but when I sat down she got up to go to the bar for drinks and we didn't get to be introduced. I have to have sleep. Maybe I can be more detailed oriented in the morning. Or not. Clay just slayed me last night, and I was so ready to be whipped into submission. Here is what I won.

I am so proud of this one.

brady.jpg

The pictures in the small frames at the top spin around and have different pictures on the back. Sorry about the glare. To tired to try to take a better picture.

ConcertBradyHotel2011.jpg

ConcertBradyHotel2012.jpg

Forgot to add, that I heard that they think they raised 5-6 thousand dollars for BA/F. I don't know if that is true, but that is the guess I heard. If it is anywhere even close to that, it is awesome. I love those Oklahoma Fans.

Edited by Clayzorback

heee and that's with half our funny people on the road.

Geez, you make me feel like I'm only junior varsity funny. Waves to my mom and the other two people in the bleachers...

Someday, I'll make the Big Leagues and I'll show you! I'll show you all!!! MWAH HA HAHA! :imgtongue:

oh honey you are definitely in the honors program...I should have just said half our member were on the road :cryingwlaughter:

Yay for Clayzor..I see you have posted in preview..off to read..

Clayzorback, welcome back, and ldyjocelyn. Did I miss anyone who's checking in for the first time today? Clayzor, OOOOOHH I love that first one. Gorgeous. We missed all the Texas/Tulsa peeps, but love the fun y'all had. I don't think we'd mind if you gushed for a week or so while we wait for the tour to resume.

I'm back!!!!!!!! Did you miss me?????????

What a FABULOUS week.

Here is my recap: OMG OMG OMG!

Yep that's it!

Seriously It was wonderful. Clay was the best ever! I loved everything he did. I could touch the stage in Frisco and watching keepingfaith's face when she saw him for the first time was priceless....and yes we have clack. Hee!

I thought the change up in the classics section in Houston was perfect. I'm not going to go on about the concerts though because everyone else will*g*

I travelled with the best people ever! We laughed constantly and I talked so much I lost my voice! You have to ask Kandre about us taking a picture of her rear end...just because she said Clay likes Big Butts!!!!!

I met some great people and the friendships that have sprung up are amazing! I will never forget this time!!! (I can't list them all because I know I would miss someone and that would not do! )

The one thing that I thought was really funny was my reaction to actually getting a handshake from Clay at the bus line. I literally became 12 again. I was in utter shock that I had actually touched him and he thanked me for coming. When saw keepingfaith had touched him too we hugged and eee'd and screamed!!!!! It was so totally unlike me I did not understand this feeling at all. I didn't care what anyone else thought I was so happy! It was unreal! What is it he does to me?

Oh and clayzorback I am so not a perv!!!!! I would normally not say a lot of the things I said this weekend but the sense of freedom and enpowerment that you get from being around like minded souls is great! You can say what you like and no one is going to roll their eyes or make fun of you! You can act goofy or stupid and know that those you have met are probably doing exactly the same thing!

I am so tired right now but had to check in. I am going to England for a while and then I get to relive this all over again in Raleigh! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lookie what I found at CNN.com!

At least they use a current picture - VERY current, as in Frisco!

Wave to merrieeee!! I so enjoyed meeting you in Texas! Hope to see you again sometime soon!

ETA: Saw this at the CH. Its an advisory for the Columbus concert and Clay is apparently the only artist they are doing this for!

Looks like the word is out!

Edited by Claygasm

Clayzorback...dayum! This particular sentence of yours got all kinds of smut bells ringing and horns blowing!

OOHH and the best part? He came right in front of me and I got to finally get a handshake

:Thud: I mean...right in FRONT of you he came? :hubbahubba:

Welcome back to all the happy campers! :F_05BL17blowkiss: :Tour3:

Just got back from having dinner in South Beach with some colleagues and I'm pooped. Gonna go to bed to get some rest for tomorrow, which will be a bear of a day...First full day of the conference. And I want to get up early enough to go for a quick dip in the ocean first! (See, I figure by going extra early I can sneak in and out of the water without too many people being subjected to Muski's Megabody.... :imgtongue: )

While I was at dinner my cell phone rang and I said hello and Carrie squeeled, "Pack your bags, we're going to the Nationals!" so cute.. :clap: She told me about winning the semifinal game and then losing 14-10 in the championship to a team that had crushed us twice before in previous tournaments. And then she said they played a 'consolation game for second place' just 20 mins after finishing the championship game! They beat a huge, powerful team 12-0! Carrie pitched four shutout innings! Woo Hoo! She was on Cloud 9...

So I'm just going to be happy with her for a while...(but still check out the flights betwen El Paso and San Diego :whistling-1: ...heh.)

Night, all! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Oh, by the way...the ending of Tulsa's LAA is heartwrenching. :Thud: Did anyone else's download of MOAM have sound problems?

Edited by muskifest

I know...the LAA's have been so great...the little breaks in his voice...are heartbreaking.

Muski...what a mom's dilemma...I am happy for your daughter... I can only pray that whats best for everybody happens...whatever that is.

CG...we'll be there for you it will be lots of fun whatever happens.

Lookie what I found at CNN.com!

At least they use a current picture - VERY current, as in Frisco!

Interesting how that word "apparently" has crept into the headline. I copied several earlier: Clay Aiken Involved in Airplane 'Disturbance' ... Aiken Involved in Air Rage Row ... Clay Aiken Part of Mile High Altercation.

The photo is by Tony Gutierrez of the Associated Press.

What a day ... what a weekend! :lilredani:

Caro

Good Morning, or Good Evening, or Good Whatever Time It Is because I just got in from Tulsa with a total of about 10 hours sleep in four days and the adrenaline is tapped out. I have no coherence left in my brain and dare not do anything but flop across my bed in my shiny new nightshirt from the silent auction that reads ....

Just Another Night with ...

Clay Aiken

Sweet Dreams

and it has the gorgeous picture from the All Is Well collection with folded arms

He's so dweamy TM ldyjocelyn

OMG .... I love you all .... you are the most special people on the face of the earth and you made this the most memorable week of my life. Topped off by ..... He Touched Me. And for merrieeee and me nothing, nothing is the same.

Clayzor, I couldn't have laughed more, even though we were creating a disturbance sometime in the middle of last night .... before we finally slept "underneath Clay" (well, okay, so it was 5 floors underneath!!!!) You irreverent, smut-queen .... I LOVE YOU. And you make the meanest mango martini I've ever had in my LIFE. Such a pity about that raspberry one.

Great great road trips with Playbiller who I hope to see again and again -- and I'm determined to crash at your pad one of these days on a Clay trip. What a gas!!! Like Minds!!!

LadyJ, you are a darling, but I know you'll nominate me for loudest roommate and worst driver ever ... and if you don't, I know KAndre will testify about the driving part!!!!! KAndre, I've got your stuff and will get it to you as soon as I wake up from a 12-hour sleep in my immediate future. But after seeing my beautiful man for the first time, I had no business behind the wheel, especially on Dallas tollways.

And today with guitargirl from Tulsa to DFW, and wow! what a neat lady! Thanks Karen Eh? for giving me the opportunity to meet a truly wonderful person that I might never have met if you hadn't put us together for this ride. I'm truly glad I know her. She made the trip back to Dallas a very short one.

I can't go any further without saying Scarlett, darling Scarlett, if you aren't the sweetest angel on Earth, you're at least in the Top Two along with a gorgeous hot singerman we both love. I want to cry everytime I think about your big heart and beautiful countenance. I am blessed to know you.

Three concerts, three separate and distinct nights of a lifetime -- and I'm so spoiled rotten I'm afraid my karma is completely lopsided at this point. Literally everytime I turned around someone was giving me something, or doing something incredible for me. I was given Clay posters, pictures, magazines, pins, and a keychain (mmmmmwah atinal). There were so many who went above and beyond to make my first foray into the Real Life Clay Nation the most memorable time ever! If nothing wonderful happens to me for the rest of my life, I'm okay with it. It was that good.

I'll never forget last night, looking up at Clay and seeing the guy in the 2-page People Magazine photospread looking at me. Good God Almighty~~~~~~ I've had magical days of wonderful coincidences, telepathic connections, and pure unadulterated joy experienced en masse. There's just too much to remember right now and I'm sure things will be coming back to me for days and weeks. I'm still walking on air. He was more beautiful than I ever dreamed .... and what's more, there's Clack of me hearing the first sound of Clay's voice. What a gift. Fortunately my face isn't visible!!!!! But when I floated back into the stands after the show, I believe it was Karen Eh? who told me I looked like someone who had just had great sex for the first time.

And Muski and Claygasm, you KNOW you'll never convince me about Frisco!! But it's all good and we certainly were of the same mind about Houston. What a stunning night that was ...and I'm so so glad you loved the Houston concert. I wanted you to love it as much as I did. FRONT ROW FOR ME IN HOUSTON!!!!! I still don't believe it. Was that real? Did anybody actually see me there, or was that a dream?

Oh, I just remembered that dirty rotten bastard trying to bust our Clack goddesses, the freaking lizard who stood on my foot, crunched my toes, and never apologized -- I'm turning his sorry ass in to the Jones Hall "authorities" tomorrow morning. Thank goodness Clay sent that sniveling wannabe out of the room! I love Clay so much.

I drag my ass in tonight after fighting sleep fatigue for the last two hours of the drive ... turn on my TV and what do I see? Now, just guess. You're not going to believe this and I can't make any doubters believe it, except that it is true, and I don't lie. But believe it or not .... the TV popped on to the sound of DLTSGDOM with Clay Aiken walking across the stage at the AI5 finale, while the voiceover reported on the toe incident on the plane to Tulsa! It was another one of those "coincidences" that I no longer believe are coincidences but divine moments of confirmation. You all know how I feel about Clay at AI5, don't you? What were the odds of that. Somebody calculate that for me, okay? Something cosmic is messing with my mind. Or there's some magic fairy dust blowing around me. The euphoria abides.

Regarding the toe, Clayzor, what was that about the toe waggle again??????? I for-gah-aht!

Several people literally SAVED me ... I woke up sick in Dallas Thursday, and sugrbugr from CH was truly a Florence Nightingale and saved my entire weekend. It was another incredible coincidence that I'm still shaking my head over.

It's so amazing that as much as I love Clay Aiken, and my love for him is absolute, I have an equally infinite love and affection for you truly magnificent sisters. Not only are you more fun than three-year-olds in mud, but you are giving, selfless people that I am so proud to know.

No concert reviews tonight. My brain is too numb to do justice to what's in my heart. But just guess how much I loved every minute of being in the presence of Clay and whatever your guess, it's low.