# 12 An Evening With His Royal Highness Fantasy Fodder

Ansamcw

Thread title poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Ahhh, skin, tractors, fading tan and growing arm fur. All's right with the world.
    • Another talented dude who reputedly wields a big wand.
    • Very nice to look at...this very well put together firecracker.
    • Does he know he's so DWEAMIE????
    • Hips, thighs. derrierre, it's all there!!!
    • If the pants get any lower he'll need a hard-on to keep them up.
    • The spirit just moved him.
    • The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it. Ah.Freaking.Mazing. The Man, the Music. All of it.

Smart guy.

Smarter than most.

Smarter than the dumb____s employed by the news agencies, that's for sure.

...not to mention a few other people *cough*

He's taken steps to prevent foot wandering...? :lol: What? He'll just turn that thing around backwards? *visualizes that* :lol:

*wait for KAndre to finish so I can read all at once*

Man oh man, am I ever glad I popped in here between events! I was just getting ready to freshen up before our reception and welcome dinner and when I logged in I saw the report that Clay set the record straight on ET!! I am SOOOOOO glad...

And it CMSU when he said, "Now that I have your attention...."

God, I love that dork and hawt humanitarian... :RedGuy:

and he sangs purdy, too! :DoClay:

Now...off to a one-hour HOSTED (paid for by the hotel) bar reception and an "Island Hopper" buffet dinner on the 18th floor in the "Starlight Ballroom", overlooking Biscayne Bay and the homes of the rich and famous, palm trees and the insufferable heat and humidity that hums outside these walls! :party045: :all_coholic: :bier: :juul: :me0: :manynanas:

You know what? That Clay Aiken singer guy? He's a class act. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

*sings*

No one could be finer than our guy from Carolina...

(okay, so I'm dating myself. big deal. I lurve him!)

He is his own best personal puerto rican. Always has been. Always will be.

Edited by cindilu2

Hi

remember me...the one no one met.....sob sob......I had an incredible time......until weather delays and lost luggage on the way home....

but CLAY? PERFECTION...

oh houston people....I was at the party.....I was the one who got the tiara for a prize! lol....it was perfect.....an inside joke if you will...

well have fun....sorry I didnt get to meet anyone of you...

I have been layin' back today and just reading the recaps. KAndre's account is frickin' hilarious!

(K - we've met but I don't expect you to remember me, are you coming to Philly, NC or TN?)

I was in a bad way yesterday after the overindulgence of the night before (til frickin' 4 am when I remember doing a shot of whiskey... and it's almost the last thing I remember!) at my SIL's 30th BD party. We shot off fireworks and finished off a couple of kegs, and committed general mayhem... I was a wreck by the time all the kids left about 3pm!

So I downloaded all the Tulsa clack and reconsidered eating some food, but thought better of it, saving it til later!

I haven't watched any of the Tulsa clack yet, but I am about to in a little while!

I got another email from my traveling daughters - and a phone call!! It sounds like they are having the time of their lives, even tho their luggage has NOT been delivered yet.

Here's part of their email:

At the nearby town we have gone and played

volleyball with the locals and seen other farmers´farms, and enjoyed all of

the animals running around, even the young chicken who keeps invading the

house and the cow that grazes next to the driveway. The rooster crowing at

o´dark thirty right outside our wndows is a bit intolerable, but there´s

nothing to be done! We are right on the major road, which winds through the

mountains and is cobbled through the towns. Everyone still looks to see when

a car passes by, which is about every half an hour! All roads here lead to

Otovalo, however, but in the opposite direction, we are "only" about an

hour´s walk from the town Apuelo (Abuelo?). We take a bus every day to some

spot on the road and meet Alberto, who then leads us down one path or

another into the wilderness of the Choco Bioregion. It´s been completely

fantastic.

8 more days til PHILLY!!

2 more days til Order of the Phoenix!

Clay has ET and Insider's numbers and can tell his story any time he chooses on whatever topic he chooses. I have so much faith in his ability to handle his business. On the times he chooses NOT to respond I figure it is a conscious decision. It's HIS life and I can not blame him for not wanting to respond to everything that comes down the pike. I honestly think people are delusional that think the media in this day and age can be controlled with a happy photo op. You've got wonderful bloggers out there talking about Clay 24/7. No one cares how great he is. They want dirt. Clay has his story out there and this will help with the papers that simply copy and paste. It will not help with the PH's of the world and the blogger underworld is large and in charge. But hopefully Clay's response will help people move on.

Clay has all kinds of people he pays to handle all of these things. If he felt he needed a personal publicist at his beck and call he'd hire one...really really simple. I think he gets more thing done with wisdom and humor. Lord help him if Clay Nation was his publicist..we'd be issuing denials and confirmations and his side of the story every day of the week.

And if you're upset, I also understand that. I almost jumped off a cliff during Sewell. I just learned from that instance and everything that has happened since that it's all bigger in my head. I'm honestly shocked that people have other people coming up to them talking about it. And I'm no undercover fan. I wear my Clay Aiken tshirts all over the darned place..right Muski!

Ooooo....bet you can't guess who donated the tiara!

And you looked mahvelous, darlink!

And cha cha trusty, as to where I'm going...yes.

It's a fun sickness!

I love the ET and Insider pieces. I always believed that the C in Team Clay is Clay himself, and he will make statements when and if he deems them important or necessary. Good for him for getting his little Unicef plug in, too.

rcknrllmom, was Kayla able to take pictures at the concerts?

no unfortunately she did not take her camera with her....which she totally regrets now....but I told her at least she enjoyed the concert totally without that distraction...when you only have two to go to ,i think it is better to enjoy it and leave the picture taking to the others...although she would have liked to have some of her own...

I was glad she finally got a hand touch at the buses....

couchie, what/who is "Sewell" that I've seen you refer to a couple of times?

Or do I not want to know?

This was the incident in NJ where the teacher claimed Clay treated the kids poorly and acted like a diva. Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

KAndre - I hope we can hang together a bit in one of those places!!

And now that I've read his response a few dozen more times :lilredani: , I have to add.

The chest? She hit him on the CHEST??? All I can say is, bitch is lucky *I* wasn't on that plane. Grrr.

The Houston concert – or Nirvana as it is sometimes known (you know, prior to psycho Courtney Love)!

Man, I like chewing on Peking Duck!

Friday, July 6 (evening): After everyone abandoned us to go to Jones Hall, we half-heartedly straightened up until the last of the locusts left, and then stopped all pretense of cleaning, left the dudes a great tip, dropped off more stuff at the cars (Oh, and TBAF is like $1200 richer! Thanks, guys!) and wandered through various tunnels and arrived at Jones Hall, where I had to sit on my butt and wait because Solo took her butt back into the tunnels to look for moi. We wandered in, immediately attracted to the lovely poster with silver numbers on them! Since they had some sort of half-assed special on me ‘n _______ (OK, y’all should know by know I am total crap with names) bought the t-shirt and poster together and contemplated thumping asshole behind the table – when ________ asked for a small, asshole said they didn’t send any, guess they know Clay’s audience. Which is being reported to Jones Hall. So I climb up stairs and then down a ramp, and there it was, my shiny front row seat with only inches between me and climbing up on the stage and having my butt hauled off by security.

I really can’t give y’all details of the Houston concert except he was perfectly Clay. I really think Houston is how he always planned for this concert series to go, he just cut and pasted the show to fit the Frisco as good as possible (I know there’s something wrong with that sentence but for the life of me I can’t fix it. Maybe one of y’all could do it gooder.) The mocking of Scarlett was so priceless, we couldn’t have don’t it better ourselves – and the quickness of thought to protect the clack! It was soooooooooo good. The dancing. The jokes. The orchestra. The singing.

It was just serendipity that I was in the line to shake Clay’s hand – always a good thing.

to be continued with...

The New Sooner Generation or How the Cop Apparently Decided We Weren’t Threatening Enough to Arrest

couchie, what/who is "Sewell" that I've seen you refer to a couple of times?

Or do I not want to know?

This was the incident in NJ where the teacher claimed Clay treated the kids poorly and acted like a diva. Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

yep that's it. You know Clay starved the children and then fed high schoolers happy meals..then snatched the check out of their hand and didn't pay them and then got into it with the teacher of the year. Judges were writing letters to the press proclaiming Clay the devil. The story would not go away.

But this is how I made it in my head. OH MY GOD... WHYYYYYYYYY WHYYYY are they doing this to him. What did he do to deserve this. WHAT. WHYYYYYY. UNICEF is going to release him. They are going to think he is a bad man. OH MY GOD the story is everywhere. I can't sleep I can't eat. My tummy hurts. Why won't he speak up. He needs to stop letting those kids sing. Never again. No more outsiders. Where's his publicist. WHY. Why. Where is Roger. Where is everybody. Why won't he issue a statement. I practically made myself sick.

I give many thanks to Ansa and Heidi for talking me down off that ledge. It prepared me for the bigger test to come. And I have not lost a moment's sleep over Clay and the tabloids since. And it's not that I don't care. I do, very much. But Clay had it in his power to call up ET and make a statement and explain his side. He chose not to. He chose to comment on it 4 months down the line in a throwaway article that didn't even really get picked up and spread. It's HIS choice to do it that way. So I've learned to trust HIM. He does it when he wants to do it. And I so agree with not responding to any of JP's garbage. I remember that biggest part of Team Clay is the CLAY. So yeah I'll still feel the ping when crap happens to Clay and really not on this story because it was a nothing story IMO. But my response to it, the only thing I can control, has been different since Sewell.

Oh my, I love that crotchgrabbin' footwanderin' snarkysexysingerman!

thread title?

Lucky, can't wait to meet you again in Vegas... Did you buy your tickets for the other events... I'd love to do Elton with you. LikeClay, don't care about the Beatles heeee. We have a con nec tion.

I can't wait to get home to read KAndre's entire recap together. Whooo hoooo.

AP Updated Article

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.asp...Breaking%20News

Apparantly they conveniently left out the "other" portion of his response and the UNICEF website mention.

figures.....

It still reads as pretty funny (to anybody with a half a clue) and it gets 'his side' out there, and I for one am amazed they published it at all. I'm happy, and am no longer going to give this one ounce of worry. Boyfriend is smart, y'all.

AP Updated Article

Apparantly they conveniently left out the "other" portion of his response and the UNICEF website mention.

figures.....

It still reads as pretty funny (to anybody with a half a clue) and it gets 'his side' out there, and I for one am amazed they published it at all. I'm happy, and am no longer going to give this one ounce of worry. Boyfriend is smart, y'all.

Perhaps,cindi. But the fact they chose to omit the very statement that reflects why Clay is repsonding in the first place seems to negate his role in this whole thing. It has been obvious from the get go that they just use his name to garner attention and have no intention of giving him any importance as a huming being. And certainly, where would the fun be in that....I ask you!

And to think I once considered journalism as my major.

Stepping away for a few now to cool off.

(where's a really good sad, whimpering or disgusted emote when you need one?)

:(

AP Updated Article

figures.....

Perhaps,cindi. But the fact they chose to omit the very statement that reflects why Clay is repsonding in the first place seems to negate his role in this whole thing. It has been obvious from the get go that they just use his name to garner attention and have no intention of giving him any importance as a huming being. And certainly, where would the fun be in that....I ask you!

And to think I once considered journalism as my major.

Stepping away for a few now to cool off.

(where's a really good sad, whimpering or disgusted emote when you need one?)

:(

More than that, it proves Clay's point and shows the media for the beast that it is. Buncha maroons.

I'm sorry you feel so badly about it though, treenuts. Believe me I've been there.

I'm torn between hoping ET and Insider update their story with the 'exclusive' tomorrow, and hoping it just. goes. away. We'll see I guess! Either way, once again Clay said exactly the right thing. He's A-Fuckin'Mazing.

PS... how come the mods get to be edit counter exempt and we don't? Wahhhhhhhhhh!

Edited by cindilu2