CLACK recommedations - DCAT 2007

OK I always get behind on my clack watching and I can't possibly watch everything. Can ya'll post particularly good not to miss clack in this thread? Pretty Please?

I'm only watching LAA and the Classics for now, but IMO the best LAA Clack so far belongs to xxx4clay from Houston.

Classics from Tulsa by Jennifer is not to be missed for the hip thrusts on "party all night long".

Not to everyone's taste, I realize, but I will always and forever love the campiness that is Like A Virgin from Frisco, by farouche. And the classics from Houston (especially Sexyback) where Clay makes the whipping motion is a hoot, as well. Not sure who has the best angle, as I've only seen spot's so far.

ATD from Tulsa is a riot because Clay is goofing around with his growliness.

Classics from Tulsa by Jennifer is not to be missed for the hip thrusts on "party all night long".

OMG, yes. That one is bee-you-tea-full. Guh.

And the classics from Houston (especially Sexyback) where Clay makes the whipping motion is a hoot, as well. Not sure who has the best angle, as I've only seen spot's so far.

Since I'm obsessed with the classics medley at the moment, I've watched quite a few of these from Houston, and I would definitely go with spot's clip. She's far enough away to get a lot of his body language during the clip that others seem to miss. (And no, I'm not just saying this because she was one row behind me so this was my viewpoint as well. *g*)

ATD from Tulsa is a riot because Clay is goofing around with his growliness.

If I can tear myself away from the classics, I'll get this one tonight.

Want to see what it would be like if Clay scolds you? Get the clip titled "070706_Houston_SpitClackEyeShadowBanter_Scarlett." This is the clip where Scarlett got BUSTED, and he looks directly at her. I've watched him scolding me more than a few times at this point. *g*

Want to see what it would be like if Clay scolds you? Get the clip titled "070706_Houston_SpitClackEyeShadowBanter_Scarlett." This is the clip where Scarlett got BUSTED, and he looks directly at her. I've watched him scolding me more than a few times at this point. *g*

yup this was hilarious and what makes it specially so is the way the video was going down and down...as Clay described what scarlett was doing...BWAH!!!

Heh, I seem to be the only one who likes to add to this thread....

I almost always download the first piece of clack from a particular show, no matter the song, just to see what Clay was wearing, etc. So, I just got LAA from Gilford, thanks to Tsunamimommy.

Wow. He does a fantastic job with the song, and it looks as if she was sitting in about the second or third row, just to Clay's left. Fantastic close-up, but not THAT close-up either. It's incredibly good.

070723_SterlingHeights_Banter-AngelaAndVeryBadDay_huskerfalcon_large.wmv has the now famous exchange where Clay sticks Jesse's baton in his ear and Quiana and Angela talk about "Problems Men Started." Clay also kisses Angela on the top of the head, and jokes about her "giving it to him later," which leads to more funny as the audience misinterprets and Clay and Quiana snark on this and keeping their mouths shut, which just makes things worse.

Edited by jmh123

I just posted this in the main thread, but thought it was worth putting here, I think this is a special piece of Clack, Quiana's voice is beautiful on this and Clay and Angela's reactions are priceless.

CLACK RECOMMENDATION:

If you haven't seen it. Quiana's WTLGD. You can hear Quiana sing, but the camera is on Clay and Angela

you can just see him beaming with pride, plus he's mouthing all of the words. It's LA, and it's by Thankful4Clay. I love this one.

Thanks, atinal. I will d/l that one. Does anyone know if there are other versions from different shows where the camera stays on Clay & Angela while Quiana is singing? *bats eyes innocently*

ETA my own recommendation:

070812_Knoxville_Classics_jtgranny_large.wmv

Gorgeous, clear video with very few heads. Great angle throughout, and includes the whip!

Edited by lickiest1