July 19, Canandaigua, NY

orchestra so into it.

M&G...he looked gorgeous...they were in the rehearsal room not intimate setting... he was very chatty

he has an orange widget that he was fidgeting with all the time...then some green ball came out the other side and now he decideds the color for tomorrow is green.

they were in his uncle;s wedding and they heard these weird sound like a fog horn...and he and jaime went lookinng for what it is and it was bullfrogs mating...and Jaime was scared of bullfrogs...and Clay talked about the frogs in his pond.

hee one of the people in the meet and greet said she does not wear what a man tells her...and clay sat up and made this look

from CB:

Quote:

georgous venue.. huge number of seats under the cover..really nice crowd.. orchestra wearing white dinner jackets ..he came out the upper level.. couldn't find the steps down. had to walk all the way around..clay came down her row..libby's bd..plenty of still cameras.. video not allowed.. but not to worried..he came on a little out of breath..contest on who was singing the lowest. .angela gave him a run..email from his mamma..said he must have used the word... his mamma said she hoped he was not doing vulgaer entertainment.. said to tell him not his mamma

wearning tan mocassion type shoes..JN brown shoes.. or Houston..white shirt..he called plaid...she said he looked better tonight..da......m good.. sleeves rolled up. humid not hot..

he said peple probably know what will happen cos they saw the video coe everyone is just taking videos...but I don;t care.

Ansa, I think that's actually from the M&G from last night in Syracuse. Maybe not though....

no this report is from anne Therese of the CH...she was on the cellcert talking about it...I think he is retelling the story ....apparetnly Jaime was in the M&G too...

Wow started with ATD not WY....hmmm interesting

But anntherese had her M&G last night, I think. They must have put her on the phone to talk about it tonight.

Yes, a different set list is appearing! Will be interesting. I love him!

Sounds like he let Quiana take the note tonight. Laughter about it.

Ansa I like ATD a lot, but it wouldn't kill me for him to drop it either. I hope he does WY at some point.

Sounds like he's telling the "missed note" story from last night.

EEEEEE! SSTBTHW!!!

Sorry muski!

But I heard some definite groaning from the CV cellcerter already.

You know, lickiest1 is a huge Elton fan. I bet she's in heaven right now.

MOAM was never my favorite off that album, but good golly if the man doesn't know how to infuse that song with massive feeling when he sings it live. Add an orchestra behind him, and he's even better!

WY now! EEEEEEEEEE!

SSTBTHW? Sheiladownunder will be happy. I love his version of that too. Especially the spanish guitar on the cd.

Somebody told his mother he was doing vulgar stuff? Let me at her. Let. me. at. her. I'll snatch her bald headed.

I loved his version of MOAM in Tulsa. Really not a big fan of the song but he sold then.