July 21, Columbus, OH

CH meet & greet report:

Looked gorgeous...tan coloured pants that were cut off at the knee and were raggedy...purple 5230 shirt....stubble.....asked if he'd like to work with SCC again and he joked that he won't return his phone calls....said make sure he has your iPhone # but Clay said it's the same #....Clay said he had written a song based on a sentence that Brett had said to Faye and that the song is amazing and it might be on the next SCC CD because it doesn't really fit on Clay's Cd.....SCC's cd is coming out in October....Clay said he puts one out every year....would you consider doing a Christian CD? Clay said there would be no label support for that. Asked if he and Kimmel were good friends and Clay said yes, he is funny, we have each other's posters...Jimmy is getting ivolved in something for the BAF at the end of this year.....asked if all the BAF gala's would be in Raleigh...he thinks they should be in other cities....talked about goals for camps and he said look at all the money we raised at the Raleigh gala when all I had to do was whore myself...yes he said whore....asked if there was anything we the fans can do to help with the label...he said no, just buy it if it is pressed. LOL.

He was very personable and very much at ease.

He apparently told the m&g people why he shaved his arms but they are not allowed to say? I am not so sure I believe that one.

Edited by lickiest1

Do y'all need this or are you hearing it?

Caro it will be great if you can keep bringing it...its mostly for people that miss it and want to read what happens. last night I wasn;t around and really enjoyed reading what happened

YAY M&G report...

purple polo shirt..and lots of stubble...did he want to work with SCC...he said he idnd;t want to return his phone calls ,..he wants to work withhim...he wrote a song based on a sentence that Brett told faye and its great and it will be on his next CD.

He was asked if he would to christian CD...he said no there will be no label support

Jimmy will do something for BAF,,..later

they want to do more gala in other parts of the country but they made lots of money from whoring himself.

hee...Brandi is too funny...

he looks beautiful tonight...houston clothes...

hee...lots of comments about the TV shows around them.

VIP table in front of them...their wing glasses had icecubes with lights..she said its like drinking ETs stomach...the lady is sloshed and singing drunk to the song...she was dancing and singing...

she was talking to this guy all through the show...until later when she realized he does not speak English he is Korean

BWAH

Ok I'm reading elsewhere that people are reporting he said "just buy it even if it is crap" whereas I thought I heard "just buy it if it is pressed". Hee, filters, right? ;)

yup she said buy it even if its crap...he does not really need the fans to do anything with regards with the label...just buy the CD...thats what I always thought...

oh no...scarlett got caught...and got warned...they will still try to o it covertly...

If he thinks telling the M&G people will keep their oath of secrecy of what happened to the hair on Clay's arms, he's crazier than a loon! That should be all over the net in a day or so! :hubbahubba:

ETA: Oh no! Poor Scarlett! But she is BRAVE to keep on trying!

I hope Clay only does a Christian CD one day as a niche album. My fear is he decides to become a Christian artist. I know I am not alone - nor the majority - but that is the only road he could take where I could not follow. I think I am glad there is no label support for that.

How long has he been opening the second half with ATD? Doesn't he usually do WY?

Edited by Claygasm

BWAH, she just basically told us that it was because of having a mystic tan. That was what everyone was speculating about earlier (at least at the hotel where I was staying).

So Clay said he doesn't like BFM, it is cheesy, he only kept it on the tour because the audience was liking it.

ETA: He started opening with ATD when he added Sorry to the set list in Canandaigua. So this is the third night.

Edited by lickiest1

M&Gers were told why he shaved his arms but were sworn to secrecy but its very close to the speculation out there...which is he had to shave to do the instant tan.....but after he said it he told that that mary has all their name and addresses so if it gets well known he will know who said something.

oh good...he said everything is good on the CD front now...they all seem to be on the same page.

he said that BFM will not be on the CD cos he only sang it on JBT because the audience liked it..but he didn't like the on the radio,radio...bwah.

----

well I liked the song but didn't really think it was that good...my fave was TRD.

I do wish they would ask if LAA will be in the next CD.

ATD...

Is he still singing WY?

He thinks BFM is cheesy but he's still sing ATD after 2 years????? :RedGuy:

I bet he finds the on the radio the radio a bit corny cos it is a bit juvenile.

he did say he was tired of ATD.

But LAA was never in wide release...they can make it a bonus track...like beautiful disaster was in two Cds of Kelly...so why not LAA.

big applause when sorry started

CG...Yes he still sings WY...he just rearranged the songs.

He was asking the symphony what fast songs do they play..someone said they did Kenny Logins...then they mentioned some classical composers...

so intro to TWYMMF...he said they put some chemical abstract in their coffee to help people stand up and sing this with him...

he was climbing the flag...of the table...

did the MJ hee hee hee

He said he wasn't cool then asked for terms for cool

and now he said that if he sings some of this classics maybe he will become cool too...if it works for JT...maybe for Clay too.

and maybe if he danced too...