July 21, Columbus, OH

Well, WY is my favorite to hear live so far, haven't heard Sorry except on video - will know soon.

beats self on head for forgetting to sign up for cellcert this year

Uh Oh for Scarlett - soon she will need plastic surgery to keep on filming, I think everyone is knowing her now.

DUh - didn't I say some fans were being not so clever for boycotting the "covers album", besides the fact is it is good (JMHO, YMMV), to teach Clive a lesson. Not to mention the rude way they treated it in reviews - oh oh Clay was forced to make this record, yadda yadda yadda - bunch of Mommies who don't own the baby.

HELLO? just caught up..yes..just buy the damn cd... that's it and that's all...god I love these meet and greets

I know...its good to hear him confirm some of the things we have been saying. Just support him...and not buying the product to get back to RCA...not going to work.

This was before the "Classics" ... just read it and corrected the composers, LOL!

so were having a hard time, first of all columbus symphony was nice enough to come out, give them a hand.

when we travel with a symphony its always hard, always really hard to find a fast song, with a symphony..cause with a symphony you think of ballads so often, its hard to find something for a symphony thats fast, not neccessarily something I would sing, but whats a fast song with a symphony

kitty rock??

whats a fast song that you guys play often?

Rimsky Korsakov

oh look at you? you think I didnt know he said that?

so with the exception of Korsakov and Tchaikowski and kenny loggins

I had a hard time finding songs that were fast, but jesse, he convinced me that it was possible, the problem is that when he found this song, Ive been having a hard time learning the words, now Im gonna need your help here, get out of your seats

he is coming out on the lawn

Edited by Carolina Clay

if we can sing a (something) jackson song, we can sing anything..Ill let you in on a little secret, Im not even that cool..I know its hard to believe right quiana? and the girls around here they try to teach me how to be hip, and cool and off the chain. fasheezy in the heezy, we thought if we have a great orchestra like the columbus symphony we'd like to sing anything, classics important to america, fast songs that are really the brick to america, thought maybe if I sing songs like that, Ill be cool..and maybe, if I even dance...I I I could beat justin timberlake. I wanna try, but we reached way back and we found some of the best, the songs that your childrens, childrens childrens children that will be singing to their grandchildren and say remember that classic song

I love big butts

After Angie's song ...

now how am I supposed to sing now?

g'night all!

I think we need to fire her and quiana, they show me up every night, and I come out here and sing real quiet, thank you..you did your job

angela fisher ladies and gentleman,

one of these days Im afraid that her larynx is gonna fly out and hit someone in the audience.

my executive producer jaymes foster wanted me to write a song, and i dont know...some people write music, but she was really adament about it, she is a woman, very adament. And she has a brother who is a prolific songwriter, david foster,she said write clay a song and we'll try to get him to write the lyrics. he sat down and in 5 minutes, no 4 minutes he wrote a whole song..and she gave it to me and nagged and nagged and nagged and nagged and I sat down and it took me 4 minutes....and 7 months

Wow, LAA sounded gorgeous tonight, and I am impressed that this audience stayed silent throughout, since they've been chattering so much tonight.

Wheeeeeeeeee he just talked about being in Detroit on Monday. Can't wait! Doing the same 3,000 people schtick now.

Edited by lickiest1

For the record (and it does seem to fly by) ...

the columbus symphony!

and all good things, must come to an end

Its ok, there will be another concert next week

you see, what you should do, come to the symphony..if you get the same 3000 people to follow you around, we know all these people by name almost, they will chase us, they will surround the bus tonight.

One of our favorite things to do is travel the country and see the amazing talent that is right in the local communities, and you are so lucky to be here tonight, to have such an amazing group that we have onstage.

I say it every night, I believe there is more talnet on this stage then in every major record label in the country, if you live in colombus and you dont support the columbus symphony and you dont support the local talent then you are crazy.

Its amazing how great community arts are, and thats really where the heart of the performing arts are. They have the pops every summer, make sure you find information out from them.

make sure you find more about what they do all year, and if you dont support them then they go away and we dont have the opportuinty to play with them.

and a special thank you especially for allowing the 5 of us, did I count that right, yeah the 5 of us on stage quiana and angela 5 years, growing old together, jesse 3 years..sean 3 weeks, he will stick around for awhile longer.

WEre also very blessed to have the opportunity to do this every night, and Im very grateful to you for supporting me through kelly ripa, just for everything, weve had a wonderful time,

drive safely home, we hope to be back in columbus soon, we hope you come then

thank you SO much for your support, WE LOVE YOU!

so many guys..there was a table of guys that were so drunk they were standing up and swaying to BYLM

this is different...but because the light is out she does not like it asmuch...

she like the intimacy of the dark...she is easily distracted by all the fan commotion around.

good hair...very tanned...really rally cute,..lighter jeans.

shethought it started a bit slow...but it was good for symphony...the audience loved the TV medley...the banter was a hit...the TV mendley really wokred better than she though cos the audience were standing up and answering what the shows are and its great.

the foreign guy beside her...was very mesmerized...he didn;t know who lcay was...but he was jsut staring at the stage and clapping...

her sister..didn't know about the classic and she squealed at every songs she was so excited.