July 25, Gilford NH

Friend met someone who was going to the M&G and specifically asked the person to ask Clay if he was coming to the northeast with his Christmas Concert. He said no, he was going to the midwest and parts of the west. He is not even going to NC. Excuse me, while I shed a tear over this news.

So, is Kalamazoo considered midwest? I am so glad I live in a location that lends itself to driving different directions....I can cross through Michigan or New York.

When I lived in Kalamazoo it was considered midwest.

But isn't he coming to Wilkes-Barre? I never thought of PA as midwest or west!

Edited by Claygasm

I always envisioned RHW as the song that would open the tour, but opening the 2nd half with it works just fine for me!!!!!! :Tour3: :Thud:

CH says standing ovation after Sorry. Now he's sitting on the side of the stage for MOAM. Maybe his stool isn't very comfortable tonight? Hee.

Edited by lickiest1

Just thought about something else. Not only is Wilkes-Barre not midwest or west, either is Albany and isn't that already confirmed?

I really wouldn;t rely on Clay when it comes to the venues...

Clay got a WOW form the certer on MOAM.

Yep, people already have tickets for Albany. Maybe that's as far east as he's going. I wonder if they couldn't work the dates out with NC, because I had heard rumours that they were in negotiations with a Charlotte venue for an early date this year (i.e. end of November or beginning of December)

Or maybe the person reporting it got it wrong. This was just posted.

Correction, my friend told me Clay won't be coming to the East Coast......just like now......which includes Metropolitan NY, CT, RI and MA......and not even NC.

Or maybe the person reporting it got it wrong. This was just posted.

Correction, my friend told me Clay won't be coming to the East Coast......just like now......which includes Metropolitan NY, CT, RI and MA......and not even NC.

HA!

I am so confused! Oh well. Since I don't have any vacation time. I just need a weekend concert someplace! I am tempted to go to Kalamazoo for old times sake and just take that Friday without pay, but I am sort of hoping for another driving distance concert on that Saturday so I can get more bang for my buck!

Angela is singing, so I guess she's better.

I do love her version of this song!

Me too...the duet was a treat but she does sing this song so well and is the more emotionally authentic.

Sounds very quiet for LAA. I love that the audiences are showing this song the respect and attention it deserves. Who woulda thunk it after all the screaming there used to be during ICMYLM?

we hope that continues for te rest of the concerts.

Angela is singing, so I guess she's better.

I do love her version of this song!

Me too...the duet was a treat but she does sing this song so well and is the more emotionally authentic.

I would argue that theory - but then it's really comparing apples and oranges. Like Q and Clay's MGUCL - they're just different animals.

Love them all!