#13 The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• He's my happy.
    • Doesn't want to leave RCA.
    • Lullabied...All.night.long Slooooowwwww
    • We do a lot of slow songs because that's what we're good at
    • Krispy Kreme, macaroni and cheese, and sloooooow songs.
    • God, I love his whole damn being!
    • The most adorable, lovable, huggable almost devilish creature that melts my heart .
    • It's never enough with Clay Aiken.
    • Doing the backstroke in a fondue ocean breathing through a cheese straw.
    • Well, it's really no wonder that next thing he knew she was all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

jmh, laughn volunteered earlier in the day for HYCA. I've modified the post in the concert thread to reflect that.

Not bolding names? What a novel concept....

*waves to all the lurkers...except that they aren't going to be seeing me wave because they're looking at Clay's crotch*

Well um, the lurkers can be looking at his purdy face...Right? * Looks for lighting bolts in the Philadelphia region* :RedGuy:

....so I was writing something and then I hit preview. I have no idea what I was talking about, but Tampa classics is hot. And there's some screencapping needs to be done yet on Yeah, just sayin.

Bwah! I wondered how the hell you were being so coherent... and all serious about, er, what were you talking about again?

Weee... my suggestion of Bottlecap's funneee made it to the list.

Aww, sorry luckiestson.

*waves to all the lurkers...except that they aren't going to be seeing me wave because they're looking at Clay's crotch*

:lol: They're looking at.his.face. Sheesh! Hee.

See that! me and YSRN are on the same wavelength...*looks around*

I go off for a couple of hours, and this place goes to hell, I tell ya!

Me, I only want to help Clay because it's clear those jeans are inadequate to hold everything...

So true....so get in your danged handbasket and hurry up and join us! Obviously, there's plenty of Clay to share...

Gotta work on fixin' my avie....no way I'll have Clay's whatnot NOT be to scale....

So true....so get in your danged handbasket and hurry up and join us! Obviously, there's plenty of Clay to share...

Gotta work on fixin' my avie....no way I'll have Clay's whatnot NOT be to scale....

I fixed it for you a few pages back.

Go on a treasure hunt. It's there. :)

Well, it's not exactly to scale... but at least there's no shrinkage.

Heh, in case anyone wants life-sized, I found her smugmug...

http://tangerinee.smugmug.com/gallery/3324890#186441439-O-LB

Edited by YSRN

:F_05BL17blowkiss: YSRN! I'd tried to move it around, adjust...make it sharper or darker, increase its saturation and tint, fiddle with its contrast and such; I'd raised its temperature and even made sure it was straight ...

(is it warm in here?)

but no matter how much I handled it.... :hubbahubba:

in iPhoto, I couldn't get it to be the size I wanted....

You seem to have had the right touch to size it correctly.

Probably those freakin' margueritas going down so easily...

hmmm....going down easy....

that sure wouldn't be hard.

Muski--I think it's a picture that works better when you see more of the body. I think the crop's too tight. JMO yadda yadda.

The picture of innocence, cept for the gleam in his eye:

273731756.jpg

Raconteur:

273733114.jpg

Edited by jmh123

186441439-O.jpg

WHOA-WOW-WONDERFUL!! Alpha Male for sure! EXCELLENT picture! What joy it is to be a Clayfan!!

Ok, one last loooonnnggg look at that tall drink of water......

Hold on ladies, I think "the boys" are planning to make a break for it.

Come to mama, boys! :hubbahubba:

186441439-O-1.jpg

or

muskicrop.jpg

What's your pleasure, FCA? heh...

heh...Do we need a poll? :lilredani:

Nighty night, friends. This thread has been a riot tonight and made my nearly 12-hour workday a lot easier to bear....now it's off to bed while visions of Clay's sugar plums dance in my head...

or is that with visions of Clay's plums dancing ON my head?

Oh well...as long as "Clay's plums" and "head" are in the same breath.... :allgood:

Edited by muskifest

heh...Do we need a poll?

Just wanting to provide yet another option, in the interests of being thorough. Supersize it?

186441439-O.1.jpg

Edited by Gibby

Since you asked, full size, plez!!! :clap:

The crop is great too, I'm just really lovin' that original sized pic!!

======

I started playing with my photos toooo late tonight, and one just jumps off the computer monitor at me, so had to share... Hope you enjoy.

186966276-M.jpg

Stunningly beautiful man.

186965383-M.jpg

Breathtakingly gorgeous man.

And on that, good night and Claydreams wished to all. BIG HUGS!!

Y'all know what I want? I want us to do for the Soft Rock, Hard Place tour what we did for the last Xmas tour, divide up the songs amongst ourselves (and also split between audio and video since there are a lot more of us and tons more clack) and rank those puppies! Honestly I got one of my best CD compilations from our recommendations! Of course, somebody needs to finish rendering all their freakin' stuff, Scarlett who had the nerve to complain that we left out Waukegan...hmph.

Ok, ok, I won't sulk that you didn't consider any of my Waukegan audio since I didn't actually render/upload any complete Waukegan clips. Is it too late to do that? *crickets* (well, after the Borgata JBT clip that I promised goldarngirl and lickiest I would do yesterday?) Nice thing about being behind is that the JNT06 DVD has already been sold. *g*

My real point is this - what you did for the JNT06 only worked because there was no audio from *excitedwhispersneedssekritdecoder* . Me, I'm seriously going to wait since that's the show where I didn't use my mike & he was singing hotly to meeeee! /delusional

Didn't realize that we were having a photo fest -- is it ok to post screencaps from Orlando, since we didn't get a lot of still cameras in?

(And is it silly to be delighted that at 6am 3 days after the tour, there are 40 people reading here? *g*)

Edited by Scarlett

awww, I see I missed the lovely photo fest last night. I'm glad to see we now know where Clay parks his tractor. Unfortunately, the barn door wasn't left all the way open so we could get a better look at it. (ok, I'm done with that...promise)

Ethel posted at the CB. Love her or hate her, I think the woman has class. I know the Ethel/booing discussion might be past, but I just needed to say that.

I just snipped, but the entire message is here....from ebonylady (Ethel) on the CB

Lessons learned sometimes the hard way

Some of the lessons in life that one learns come easy and some of the lessons can be learned kind of hard.

<snip>

For every person who has been disturbed by my actions, I once again apologize to you.

I was caught up in the moment and for this I am regret that I ruined your concert experience.

<snip>

Where do we go from here?

I can only speak for myself. I plan to “take it down quite a few notches” in the future because, being the subject of nasty name calling just does not go well with my oatmeal in the morning. LOL

Ethel

Scarlett... :F_05BL17blowkiss: for gathering some of the best Clack in all of Clay Nation. *muah*

Edited by laughn

Now that's showing a truckload of class. MWAH to you, Ethel! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Now, excuse me while I kick the filters which block smugmug and imageshack pics on this computer. I can tell there's stuff there, but I can't see it until I get home. Sniff.

Weee that was fun last night!! Who would have thought a little (snerk) ol' picture would have had such a reaction.

I hope some of the people who came and lurked last night come back 'cos this really is a fun board and run by some great people (OK here endeth the suck up).

ETA: Ooh 132 posts in 2 years...I've got to dial it back a notch!

Edited by merrieeee

Hi Everyone i hope i am in the right place. Thank you Ansa for helping me find my way. I am enjoying the tongue pictures. Whoohoo. My concerts were amazing. I went to Philly, Canadagua and Chatauqa. I was in the group of girls in Chataqua that had moustaches on. We had a blast that night. He even commented on it in the bus line and well Jerome did too however he said Good God women. I'm not sure that was flattering though :eusa_whistle: I will be around, so i am hoping to get to know you all.

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is all...lol :F_05BL17blowkiss:

186966276-M.jpg

Stunningly beautiful man.

Un-freakin'-believable. That is gorgeous, and it really works in the sepia. Thanks for posting AAIT!

Didn't realize that we were having a photo fest -- is it ok to post screencaps from Orlando, since we didn't get a lot of still cameras in?

No, we do not allow screen caps here. Sorry. [/MAJOR JOKE] Of course you can post screen caps!

(And is it silly to be delighted that at 6am 3 days after the tour, there are 40 people reading here? *g*)

Nope, not silly. Kinda surreal for me, but not sily.

Weee that was fun last night!! Who would have thought a little (snerk) ol' picture would have had such a reaction.

I hope some of the people who came and lurked last night come back 'cos this really is a fun board and run by some great people (OK here endeth the suck up).

I think we should make her at least a mod for this comment. *g*

And I DO hope that those who came here last night (and are still here this morning) come back and see what we're all about.

ETA: Ooh 132 posts in 2 years...I've got to dial it back a notch!

Don't you EVER stop posting! EVER! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

If y'all continue to post THAT picture today, I'm gonna have to shut off images at work. I can just see someone coming into my office and seeing the boys -- they would either faint (from the hawtness) or fire my sorry ass.

Holy lurkers!!!!! Still 40 who haven't had enough of gazing at the pretty pictures.... *waves*

Y'all know what I want? I want us to do for the Soft Rock, Hard Place tour what we did for the last Xmas tour, divide up the songs amongst ourselves (and also split between audio and video since there are a lot more of us and tons more clack) and rank those puppies! Honestly I got one of my best CD compilations from our recommendations! Of course, somebody needs to finish rendering all their freakin' stuff, Scarlett who had the nerve to complain that we left out Waukegan...hmph.

Ok, ok, I won't sulk that you didn't consider any of my Waukegan audio since I didn't actually render/upload any complete Waukegan clips. Is it too late to do that? *crickets* (well, after the Borgata JBT clip that I promised goldarngirl and lickiest I would do yesterday?) Nice thing about being behind is that the JNT06 DVD has already been sold. *g*

Hee, no rush, no rush. But it sure would be great to finish up the Borgata JBT show and get to work on some more recent concerts. :eusa_whistle: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Gahhhh. Full (and I do mean full) frontal Aiken in the mornin'. Nice way to start the day. :RedGuy:

Between the puppy dog eyes and the big dawg straining at its leash I can see there will be no work accomplished at this desk this morning. Might as well go have another look.

Love the current thread-title poll leader. Should there be an accompanying banner change to go along with it? *g*

Hee yeah that was fun... I feel like it was girl's night out with some drinks, laughs and a hot guy to drool over.

Awww...yeah that was pretty classy of Ethel. I was never in a show with her so I don't know if her actions would bother me...but knowing myself I probably will just shrug it off and enjoy her interactions with Clay vicariously. I hope this experience does not stop her from going to Clay concerts and enjoying herself. I do think she got too carried away at some instance in this tour and if this situation would help her be more self aware and aware of others then that would be good.