#13 The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• He's my happy.
    • Doesn't want to leave RCA.
    • Lullabied...All.night.long Slooooowwwww
    • We do a lot of slow songs because that's what we're good at
    • Krispy Kreme, macaroni and cheese, and sloooooow songs.
    • God, I love his whole damn being!
    • The most adorable, lovable, huggable almost devilish creature that melts my heart .
    • It's never enough with Clay Aiken.
    • Doing the backstroke in a fondue ocean breathing through a cheese straw.
    • Well, it's really no wonder that next thing he knew she was all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

Love the current thread-title poll leader. Should there be an accompanying banner change to go along with it? *g*

I vote yes. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

HEE...well, we do have a lot of creative members...maybe some would like to make one with new pictures...

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

licki ! Have you watched RHW clack from WPB? I was watching spot's last night and just about came undun. Scarlett ... I'm all but begging for some WPB rendering to go down soon! Yes I know you have a ton of magical stuff there. If you're taking a vote, mine goes to early turnaround for WPB. I'm almost tempted to use that "schmoopie" word.

I love the current leader on the thread title poll. It's entirely edible editable.

Ok, ok, I won't sulk that you didn't consider any of my Waukegan audio since I didn't actually render/upload any complete Waukegan clips. Is it too late to do that? *crickets* (well, after the Borgata JBT clip that I promised goldarngirl and lickiest I would do yesterday?) Nice thing about being behind is that the JNT06 DVD has already been sold. *g*

My real point is this - what you did for the JNT06 only worked because there was no audio from *excitedwhispersneedssekritdecoder* . Me, I'm seriously going to wait since that's the show where I didn't use my mike & he was singing hotly to meeeee! /delusional

Didn't realize that we were having a photo fest -- is it ok to post screencaps from Orlando, since we didn't get a lot of still cameras in?

(And is it silly to be delighted that at 6am 3 days after the tour, there are 40 people reading here? *g*)

KAndre hugs Scarlett...then gives her a Solo smack to the back of the head...

Give us our clack! Heck, one of our reviewers only finished her review just before the DCAT...

You know I love *excitedwhispersneedssekritdecoder*'s stuff and in general her/his/it's stuff always wins hands down in audio quality...but occasionally she/he/it has the nerve to skip concerts! And Clay occasionally does interesting stuff at the concerts she/he/it doesn't go to....

Post away, chick! Post away!

looks at merrieeee...

We are running kinda low on mods...I pride myself on the mod-to-poster ratio and we have been slacking off!

I do admire Edith's board reaction in the last couple of days - she has responded much more nicely than I ever would have. I admit, I am one of those who have been mildly annoyed at her antics - but she's never done enough to ruin my enjoyment of any concert - only the booing, hissing, growling et al came close to doing that...and still not enough to ruin my experience.

C'mon you lurkers...somebody needs to do 'SexyBack'!

Hell, WPB wasn't schmoopie! WPB was HAWT! HAWT HAWT HAWT!

Good morning, FCA! :F_05BL17blowkiss: Gosh, my first night on the board was rather fun last night. But, alas, I can tell I won't be able to peek in here from work, not with that picture being posted and reposted. Not that I mind, you understand. But it's not exactly subtle, you know? It just screams, "Lookee Lookee!" Or maybe that's me.

I feel kind of bad that Ethel felt the need to make a public apology. But seeing that she has, and very graciously I might add, don't you think it would be appropriate for the boo'er to do the same thing? Just sayin'.

ok, off to the books....

Edited by Bookwhore

Hell, WPB wasn't schmoopie! WPB was HAWT! HAWT HAWT HAWT!
I'm new to schmoopie so I defer -- because he took me down brain cell by brain cell in WPB and it was HAWT to the power of infinity. Not that you were in any position to notice ....... hey, seriously, I don't know how you were walking around that night. They may have had to carry me out.

And the number of lurkers starts to rise again....bwah ha ha. We are famous!

licki ! Have you watched RHW clack from WPB? I was watching spot's last night and just about came undun.

OMG. No, so far I have only watched Orlando from the FL venues. I am hopelessly behind in my clack watching, because there just aren't enough hours in a day for my life right now. Thank God I can listen to audio at work! And thanks for the heads up, I'll put this at the top of my list.

I do admire Edith's board reaction in the last couple of days - she has responded much more nicely than I ever would have. I admit, I am one of those who have been mildly annoyed at her antics - but she's never done enough to ruin my enjoyment of any concert - only the booing, hissing, growling et al came close to doing that...and still not enough to ruin my experience.

Who's Edith? *ducks a Solo-like smack*

C'mon you lurkers...somebody needs to do 'SexyBack'!

You can put me down for any of the medley stuff......just sayin'. I already have 68 versions of WISYS ripped and loaded to the iPod for my listening pleasure over the next few days. *g*

Damn Clay and his TV medley! Crap!

keepingfaith, what can I say? Me 'n my boyfriend like those PDAs! You know ya gotta take some of these songs, doncha?

FCA recommends...DCAT songs

Songs:

Here You Come Again - laughn

Everything I Have - KAndre

I Want to Know What Love Is (couchie because she's quicker than me)

When I See You Smile - lickiest1

Everytime You Go Away - jmh123, jamar1700

Right Here Waiting - lickiest1

The West Wing theme - jmh123 (HA HA!)

Perfect Strangers - jamar1700

Full House

Laverne and Shirley

What's Happening

Growing Pains

Different Strokes

Charles in Charge

Roseanne

Who’s the Boss

WKRP in Cincinnati - merrieeee

Golden Girls

Gimme a Break

Welcome Back Kotter - couchie

The Jeffersons - lickiest1

All in the Family - lickiest1 (hee!)

These Open Arms - Claygasm

When the Lights Go Down - cindilu2

A Thousand Days - artquest

Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word - playbiller

Measure of a Man - muskifest

Without You - ansa

The Way You Make me Feel - YSRN

Baby Got Back - KAndre

Like a Virgin - lickiest1

Bills Bills, Bills - keepingfaith

1999 - keepingfaith

She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy - keepingfaith

Oops, I Did It Again - lickiest1

OPP - KAndre

Yeah - KAndre

SexyBack - lickiest1

Achy Breaky Heart - lickiest1 (HA!)

Opposites Attract - KAndre

Beat It - FearofH2O (hell, there were enough zombies in the audience!)

Listen - cindilu2

Lover All Alone - jmh123

Because You Loved Me - ldyjocelyn

People can share if they agree - keep in mind there is a LOT of clack for each song...

Damn Clay and his TV medley! Crap!

keepingfaith, what can I say? Me 'n my boyfriend like those PDAs! You know ya gotta take some of these songs, doncha?

FCA recommends...DCAT songs

Songs:

Here You Come Again - laughn

Everything I Have - KAndre

I Want to Know What Love Is (couchie because she's quicker than me)

When I See You Smile - lickiest1

Everytime You Go Away - jmh123, jamar1700

Right Here Waiting - lickiest1

The West Wing theme - jmh123 (HA HA!)

Perfect Strangers - jamar1700

Full House

Laverne and Shirley

What's Happening

Growing Pains

Different Strokes - lickiest1

Charles in Charge

Roseanne

Who's the Boss

WKRP in Cincinnati - merrieeee

Golden Girls

Gimme a Break

Welcome Back Kotter - lickiest1 (yes, I've gone mad with power!)

The Jeffersons

All in the Family - lickiest1 (hee!)

These Open Arms - Claygasm

When the Lights Go Down - cindilu2

A Thousand Days - artquest

Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word - playbiller

Measure of a Man - muskifest

Without You - ansa

The Way You Make me Feel - YSRN

Baby Got Back - KAndre

Like a Virgin

Bills Bills, Bills

1999 Keepingfaith

She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Oops, I Did It Again

OPP - KAndre

Yeah - KAndre

SexyBack - lickiest1

Achy Breaky Heart - lickiest1 (HA!)

Opposites Attract - KAndre

Beat It - FearofH2O (hell, there were enough zombies in the audience!)

Listen - cindilu2

Lover All Alone - jmh123

Because You Loved Me - ldyjocelyn

People can share if they agree - keep in mind there is a LOT of clack for each song...

I'm good for Bills, Bills, Bills, 1999, and Sexy Tractor. Any one of them, or all three won't be a chore for me! Where do I sign up?

BWAH, I think I need to start a spreadsheet just to keep track of what I am supposed to be reviewing. ;)

ETA: Can I trade Different Strokes for The Jeffersons? Would make my life easier, since then I'd have 3 in row - Welcome Back Kotter, The Jeffersons and All In The Family. :) I can also take Like A Virgin and Oops I Did It Again to complete the Classics medley, since I'm gonna be loading it up anyways.

Edited by lickiest1

BWAH, I think I need to start a spreadsheet just to keep track of what I am supposed to be reviewing. ;)

ETA: Can I trade Different Strokes for The Jeffersons? Would make my life easier, since then I'd have 3 in row - Welcome Back Kotter, The Jeffersons and All In The Family. :) I can also take Like A Virgin and Oops I Did It Again to complete the Classics medley, since I'm gonna be loading it up anyways.

Ah man are you out of your mind? I feel bad. How on eath are you going to get all those done.

Which reminds me.

Friends, Family, Lurkers

I am here to report that today at 6 PM Pacific Time (cuz I have to get home from work yo) we will be losing someone very near and dear to our heart. We have enjoyed her. We have laughed with her. But it is time for the going home ceremony. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (think SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW) if you have a special memory of LICKIEST! and would like to post about it today, please do so because tonight...LUCKIEST! returns in all her glory. heh.

Lickie, I'd just like to say -- you have given me many laught over the past two months,. I will miss you. If you ever want to make a return appearance, all you need to do is ask. Enjoy what little bit of life you have left :cryingwlaughter: As a favor I will look over your list of a million songs and take one from you because we'd like to enjoy LUCKY a little bit once she returns. So long, and good LUCK. Tongue pictures might be most appropriate...which would thrill another member as well. heeee.

ETA: OK I looked at your tv theme filled list and if you want to give me welcome back kotter I'll take it. heee. KANDRE...I'll also take 1999. I see on the other list that keepingfaith has it..WHEW. heeee

waves at Atinal below her

Hi everyone, I was out of town for a few days and have spent the last couple catching up. Sadly, I missed the last few concerts, but I have downloaded a little Clack since I've been home. He just never disappoints, does he?

Welcome to the Newbies and Lurkers, this is a great place. Here, it is mostly about enjoying our fandom, we do have some interesting discussions as well. Oh, and you might notice a little smut from time to time too.

Sorry, I was too late to sign up for FCA's Rate The Music for the SRHPT or DCAT as it's known around here, I enjoyed doing that for JNT06. I'm willing to help. If someone wants second opinions on some of the songs, I could act as an optomotrist & patient of sorts. "Which one's better A or B?" " B, No, I think A is better, let me go listen again"

don't you think it would be appropriate for the boo'er to do the same thing? Just sayin'.

BWAH! and BWAH! again!. Where's that pig flying gif when you need it? Honestly, I'd be more than shocked if that ever happens...(although I agree that it should)

And we'll have fun, fun, fun til our boyfriend hides his tractor again...... :me0:

*tackles atinal and staples her to the board* Someday, my schedule is going to work out that we can do lunch again....

If someone wants second opinions on some of the songs, I could act as an optomotrist & patient of sorts. "Which one's better A or B?" " B, No, I think A is better, let me go listen again"

Actually, that's something I could use the help on, and will remember that offer. That's really what got me hung up on the JNT 2006...I could easily narrow down each city, and even then narrow it down to about 10 cities total. Then, I got stuck. So, a second set of ears for me would be fantastic.

lickiest1, I feel like we hardly knew ye. You've been a good and constant companion, as well as the source of much joy. *sniff*

But welcome back luckiest1. Or as Clay would sing -- "we tease her a lot, but we've got her on the spot, welcome back." :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Lickie, I'd just like to say -- you have given me many laught over the past two months,. I will miss you. If you ever want to make a return appearance, all you need to do is ask. Enjoy what little bit of life you have left :cryingwlaughter: As a favor I will look over your list of a million songs and take one from you because we'd like to enjoy LUCKY a little bit once she returns. So long, and good LUCK.

ETA: OK I looked at your tv theme filled list and if you want to give me welcome back kotter I'll take it. heee. KANDRE...I'll also take 1999. I see on the other list that keepingfaith has it..WHEW. heeee

:F_05BL17blowkiss: couchie, you make my fandom a happy place in more ways than one.

*takes a moment of silence for poor, dying licky*

So does this mean I am going to get lucky tonight?

What.

Sorry, I was too late to sign up for FCA's Rate The Music for the SRHPT or DCAT as it's known around here, I enjoyed doing that for JNT06. I'm willing to help. If someone wants second opinions on some of the songs, I could act as an optomotrist & patient of sorts. "Which one's better A or B?" " B, No, I think A is better, let me go listen again"

Ooooo, atinal thinks she's slick!

Chick, a couple of these:

Full House

Laverne and Shirley

What's Happening

Growing Pains

Different Strokes

are just waiting for me to stick your name on 'em!

lickiest, I'll miss the saliva you brought to every occasion....

OOOOH! cindilu! LURVE those cute piggies flying---Thanks!

Another day...(and another day)....work is a bear these days, busy, busy....

But will I be looking at this picture (you know the one) again and again anyway? :RedGuy:

You betcha barn door, I will! :hubbahubba: In fact, I think it's time to post it again, don't you?

186441439-O.1.jpg

Folks would possibly be willing to share, if you have a favorite that you would've picked if you could. There's a loooooooot of clack out there, and more to come, no doubt.

The trapped ananaconda brought Harry Belafonte to mind:

"Come Mr. Talleyman , tally me ba nah nah...."

And zena? Are you here? Or is there another zena i don't know? Xena?

I think the pants are too small , booboo's tumtum is adding to the distress.

Back to lurking. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I still see a large number of guests still hanging around down there.... So all it take to drive traffic to the board is a wacky troll-posted rumor [What is it with Clay and those realtor types?] and a potental wardrobe malfunction picture? Hmmm, I'll file that information away for future reference.

I'm also making a note to see what I have in my photobucket that might liven up this evening's wake for lickiest1. I might have to dig out some oldies but goodies.

:hubbahubba: :medium-smiley-070: :scream: :mockery-046: :tongue70: