#13 The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• He's my happy.
    • Doesn't want to leave RCA.
    • Lullabied...All.night.long Slooooowwwww
    • We do a lot of slow songs because that's what we're good at
    • Krispy Kreme, macaroni and cheese, and sloooooow songs.
    • God, I love his whole damn being!
    • The most adorable, lovable, huggable almost devilish creature that melts my heart .
    • It's never enough with Clay Aiken.
    • Doing the backstroke in a fondue ocean breathing through a cheese straw.
    • Well, it's really no wonder that next thing he knew she was all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

You know I love *excitedwhispersneedssekritdecoder*'s stuff and in general her/his/it's stuff always wins hands down in audio quality...but occasionally she/he/it has the nerve to skip concerts! And Clay occasionally does interesting stuff at the concerts she/he/it doesn't go to....
I adore *excitedwhispersneedssekritdecoder*'s stuff and Clay was verrrry interesting at his/her/its last show!

How about Razzie categories?

Like "Best example of a cellcerter drowning out a song" or "The most inappropriate time to scream IloveyouClaaaay!!!'" or "Listen to my dandy digital camera's techie sounds -- I so feel like a pro". Could we? Pleeeease? These'll be anonymous since clackfolks don't post the names of people around them.

And what happens to AAF and AT and FOL & TBB TS and GBTUSA & the 'family' song from Dreamgirls?

Scarlett ... I'm all but begging for some WPB rendering to go down soon! Yes I know you have a ton of magical stuff there. If you're taking a vote, mine goes to early turnaround for WPB. I'm almost tempted to use that "schmoopie" word.
I'd be happy to oblige but I just got off the phone with Solo and she asked for Fort Myers (wonder why) and I tend to respond v. quickly to threats of bodily harm. /jk No, really, she asked very sweetly. Is there a particular song you want from WPB? Anything but LAA because that would be a prime candidate for one of the Razzie awards *cries*

god I hate to admit this ..but what the hell, everybody knows I'm a spazz. I never knew what that line was...and I watched that damn show faithfully every week. heh.
BWAH!! Me either. LOL!!

Cracks me up how many lyrics I had no idea what they were and as a *cough* older adult I'm suddenly finding out... what the hell was I singing all these years?!?

I'm still trying to figure out how a douche fits into that Blinded by the Light song? :cryingwlaughter:

*tickles Scarlett and smacks the razzie-maker from WPB* :F_05BL17blowkiss:

And what happens to AAF and AT and FOL & TBB TS and GBTUSA & the 'family' song from Dreamgirls?

Wha? Decipher please. I got the last two. :lol:

Like "Best example of a cellcerter drowning out a song" or "The most inappropriate time to scream IloveyouClaaaay!!!'" or "Listen to my dandy digital camera's techie sounds -- I so feel like a pro". Could we? Pleeeease? These'll be anonymous since clackfolks don't post the names of people around them.

Oooooo! Razzies!

And I think you just volunteered for AAF and AT and FOL & TBB TS and GBTUSA & the 'family' song from Dreamgirls! (I'm drawing complete blanks for the acronyms too!)

*tickles Scarlett and smacks the razzie-maker from WPB* :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Wha? Decipher please. I got the last two. :lol:

Ahhh, thanks! MUAH!

Always and Forever, Arthur's Theme, Facts of Life and The Brady Bunch...

Or 'We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"' - in the spirit of sharing and inclusion and all. :me0:

Yeah, yeah -- that works for me!

dropping in quick for a banner switcherooo...

thanks to rcknrllmom for our new sexy banner...

You know Ansa, you could warn one of your own ADMINS when you're going to change a banner. I almost choked on my water bottle when I saw that beauty appear. Good God almighty! Thank you rcknrllmom!

That post from Edith irks me, not the post itself, but that she felt she needed to make it... I wish she wouldn't let fan bullying break her spirit. She's an individual and shouldn't have to change herself to fit some people's vision of "acceptable" behavior. I want real-life characters in my story, not a bunch of clones. Meh. I hate when that happens. *grumble, grumble*

I think what she did was classy, but I pretty much agree with you. It does feel like bullying, and that makes me sad.

BitchPlease.jpg

I might have to hold on to this for use as an avatar someday!

Did I welcome Pushin and Bookwhore? If not -- consider it done. And does this mean we have another librarian on board? *Snoopy happy dance of joy*

When a CV'er asked "What is FCA?" Brightstar provided these possible definitions ... at 11:28 p.m. on her birthday, no less! :nanadance:

Frisky Clay Aiken?

Focusing on Clay Aiken

Finding Clay's aperture

Fabulous cannon accessory

Faulty closing action

Finding cause to admire

Focus, celebrate, appreciate

Forcing Clay to adjust

Frontal crotch art

:cryingwlaughter:

*hmmmm....I might have to make one of these my signature around here....*

You know, I LOVE it everytime I see a photo with the tagline "Orlando" on it. Just like a big 'ol FU to the HRL staff.

I was there....You said it!!!!

Freakin' 'boy the way Glenn Miller played'...

god I hate to admit this ..but what the hell, everybody knows I'm a spazz. I never knew what that line was...and I watched that damn show faithfully every week. heh.

I thought it was something like on the wakely miller plains

got a problem with that? :cryingwlaughter:

I was so impressed with Clay's ability to sing a nonsense phrase so fluidly when he was teasing Quiana and making her do her line over and over. Had no idea those were actually words he's saying.

You know I love *excitedwhispersneedssekritdecoder*'s stuff and in general her/his/it's stuff always wins hands down in audio quality...but occasionally she/he/it has the nerve to skip concerts! And Clay occasionally does interesting stuff at the concerts she/he/it doesn't go to....
I adore *excitedwhispersneedssekritdecoder*'s stuff and Clay was verrrry interesting at his/her/its last show!

<snip>

WPB? Anything but LAA because that would be a prime candidate for one of the Razzie awards *cries*

RAZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!! You can see for my JNT06 selections that my favorites were spoiled by chatterers. I say again, whoever you are, if you're getting bored but you still feel the need to go to 20 concerts, at least, for the sake of the clack, STFU!!! I'll take 20 Ethels over one chatty cathy running her mouth to or near a clack gatherer.

Cracks me up how many lyrics I had no idea what they were and as a *cough* older adult I'm suddenly finding out... what the hell was I singing all these years?!?

I'm still trying to figure out how a douche fits into that Blinded by the Light song? :cryingwlaughter:

You mean it isn't douche?

Edited by jmh123

She was all up on him screaming "Yeah, Yeah!"
I copied this oh so long ago to make the same suggestion that I see has already been made...

"We were all up on him..." for that inclusion thingy that bottle said...

brightstar's ideas re: FCA plain CMSU! A big :clap: for her...

This place is beginning to be quite the hotspot, eh?

Speaking of eh, where's KarenEh? And how DARE Diva pop in with a line about anacondas and Harry Belafonte and then zip up again! You can't release the beast like that and then expect us not to jump on it...

etc.

ETA: Oh, and YSRN! I was on the floor CMSU with your 'douche blinded by the light' reference! Gawd, ain't that the truth?!?!? What the hell ARE the right words in that song? :cryingwlaughter:

Edited by muskifest

QUOTE(YSRN @ Aug 23 2007, 12:45 PM) *

I'm still trying to figure out how a douche fits into that Blinded by the Light song? cryingwlaughter.gif

You mean it isn't douche?

:cryingwlaughter: It is "deuce" as in little deuce coupe! :cryingwlaughter:

ClayGlo! Great to have you here!

Certainly have enjoyed your tour photos!

Thanks for the welcome....and there are lots more where they came from...still going thru them.

Wasn't able to see a concert this tour but have tried(unsuccesfully) to keep up with the recaps.

Anyway just wanted to say hello and will try to jump into the conversation if I think I have something worthwhile to add.

HOLY CRAP! Have I been gone that long?? ::peeks thru fingers at new decorations::

I am now officially 25 pages behind, and I don't know if I'll EVAH catch up!!

I'm not good with recaps and schmoopie posts (in fact, I'm still trying to catch up on everything after being gone for 5 days!) I can't believe the tour is over!!

but I have been working on this:

HE'S A GENIUS! :imgtongue:

It's the first half of the show in various youtube videos.

ENJOY!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

(will prob post this in the next thread just for good measure!)

Deuce? :lol: Well, I'll have to give a new listen to that!!! Hee.

I saw some of your FUs from Orlando, clayglo... you have more? Yay!!

Frisky Clay Aiken?

Focusing on Clay Aiken

Finding Clay's aperture

Fabulous cannon accessory

Faulty closing action

Finding cause to admire

Focus, celebrate, appreciate

Forcing Clay to adjust

Frontal crotch art

:lol: Frontal crotch art.... bwah!

I wonder if I'm going to get any work done today? Heh.

Anyway just wanted to say hello and will try to jump into the conversation if I think I have something worthwhile to add.

I never have anything worthwhile to say and it doesn't stop me*g*

Hello to all the newbies and despite my pitiful post count I am quite a long time member. I'm here all, and I mean all of the time, just watchin' and takin' notes!!!!

I have things to do today, but they'll have to wait...have lots of reading to do!

Is there a road map? Where are pictures supposed to be posted?

ANd now I am feeling guilty about my previous good bye to old friend licky, so

goodbye8.gif

Hee, you know I had to turn images on to see that. ;) Unfortunately lucky won't be around much for a few days, she is going camping with her kids. But I'm still hanging on here....they haven't killed me yet!

Welcome to even more new posters today!

[i have things to do today, but they'll have to wait...have lots of reading to do!

Is there a road map? Where are pictures supposed to be posted?

bwah..hmmm never throught to be all organized and stuff... heee just consider this a low rent board -

and post photos right here on main in all their beautiful glory.

I never have anything worthwhile to say and it doesn't stop me*g*

Hello to all the newbies and despite my pitiful post count I am quite a long time member. I'm here all, and I mean all of the time, just watchin' and takin' notes!!!!

You and me both!!

Here are a fraction of what I have from Orlando, there are some dupes in here...I am not that organized...but I'm working on it!

th_50.jpg

th_8-19-07Orlando40.jpg

th_8-19-07Orlando24-1.jpg

th_8-19-07Orlando49.jpg

th_8-19-07Orlando35.jpg

th_8-19-07Orlando34.jpg

th_8-19-07Orlando33.jpg

th_8-19-07Orlando32.jpg

th_8-19-07Orlando31.jpg

th_8-19-07Orlando30.jpg

[

th_8-19-07Orlando28.jpg