August 3, Pala, California

From toni7babe at CV, who's hotel room overlooks tonight's venue:

Sound check is over. No CLAY. Quiana and Angela did it all. Great listening to them though and watch Jessie interact with the orchestra.

And we were treated to Jessie in his swimming trunks and no shirt al day by the pool HEE!! No Clay though hahaha!!

Angela and Jaime were around also all day as well as Jerome and Mary back and forth.

Talked to Scarlett who was chilling at the airport, waiting for KAndre61 to get back from her wine-tasting to pick her up and head over to Pala. I'll be doing the CH DJ job tonight, and KAndre will probably talk to me if I grovel enough.

I had a couple of glasses of coke at a restaurant, but I don't know if I'll make it through the whole thing tonight. Big day of housekeeping at Mom's today. No hassles though, pleasant day. I'm adjusting. We're adjusting. I got her to take a bath. Hooray!

Gee, I'm having popcorn and beer after "bowling" two rounds with my husband on our Wii. *g*

Is anyone here going to do the CV cellcert? I can do either CV or CH.

YAY for jmh's mom!

Looks great, sounds fantastic, hair is gorgeous and fluffy. He has a sparkly ring on his ring finger. At least that's what it sounded like she said!

Green & white stiped....what?

Edited by lickiest1

Reports are that he's looking gorgeous...and sounding fantastic. Hair kind of floofy, but in a good way. It's the voice that's killer tonight though.

Man, I'm getting depressed. I want to see him again.

Red and white striped socks! Hee. I'm always interested in the sock report.

I missed the ring thing! Cool...a new ring for him to auction later! *g*