August 3, Pala, California

OK I have 3 twenty-somethings in my kitchen....having a hard time hearing what's going on on the stream.

Hee, Clay is giving someone grief about spending $30 worth of nickels. One of the girls on stage I think.

Edited by lickiest1

There is a flat Clay up in a window of the hotel and it was pointed out to Clay. Now he is talking to the owner of the flat Clay. Asking how she gets it in the car - does she put it on the roof? No, she folds me in half!

WISYS now. BWAH they say he is singing to the flat Clay. They are dying laughing!

Edited by lickiest1

Their harmonies sound so great, snark or no snark. I'm laughing so hard, and I'm only listening to a cell stream. I listened to deborah760's audio of last night's concert on the way to Raleigh and back today. I love clack. His voice is fantastic tonight.

ETYGA now. He is sounding so strong tonight! "I can see your body mo-oo-oo-ve" Love that part.

ETA: Hi, cindilu2. I thought it started at 11:00 EDT, too. Apparently not. BTW is that a new siggie you have? Or have I just not noticed it before? Me likey. :)

Edited by lickiest1

Now he's razzing someone who is wearing a veil and a tiara? She is getting married in a few days or something.

Talking about TV theme songs, asking audience if they remember how the Family Ties theme song went? He is singing bits and pieces of songs. Audience seems clueless. He snarks that this next part is going to go over wonderfully then.

Hee, says "brain fart" again. Singing a bit of Always and Forever, leading up to Perfect STrangers.

Edited by lickiest1

I'm having a hard time hearing much of anything here tonight.....although it cleared up pretty good right now. Talking about some other theme songs....Family Ties.

No one can remember the songs, so he's thinking the theme medley is going to go over REAL good. *g*

He likes that "brain fart" thing, doesn't he?

He's mouthing along with these songs....which I've noticed he does often. I think he really REALLY likes this portion of the show so much.

OK, the big question....will he rip off the jacket tonight?

Sounds like he did!

I love this whole bit! He's so hysterical!

EEEEEEE, I love the Jefferson's part. He's doing the dance, I think he threw the jacket around, they said! They are killing themselves laughing!

Sounds like they talked a whole lot before they even got to All In the Family. The audience is just loving this. I love that he is determined to make this medley work! Because he loves it.

He had to take a few seconds to catch his breath before starting TOA.

Edited by lickiest1

OK so they said he picked his jacket up off the ground and was putting it back on, and then they started yelling something about Jukebox? And he said "this isn't Jukebox, honey". I have no idea what's going on.

OK, so did he put the jacket back on or not after TOA?

I'm fading fast actually. I'm not sure if I'm gonna make it past this first half. Stayed up too late last night, I guess. *g*

Says he does interviews alot and one of the questions that he always gets asked is about musicians, and who inspires him....but then he gets sidetracked about some people who he thinks didn't pay for tickets. Angela is going to point while he talks. On the count of 3 we're all going to look at them....everyone shouts. "They lost all their ticket money at the slot machines". OK back on track, two of the most beautiful voices I know are these 2 ladies right here. So every time they go out on the road I make them sing us a song. Introduces Quiana for WTLGD.

Yep, I hope so, too. After so many people left during her song in Sterling Heights, it makes sense to me.

Apparently Clay threw his shoe at Quiana and is standing there in one striped sock! Now Quiana is auctioning off his shoe. LMAO. He was making faces and mouthing the words while she sang. At one point he yawned. She eventually gave him back his shoe.

Edited by lickiest1

Hee -they sang to Flat Clay in the window.

Wearing a linen jacket, threw off during the medley. White striped shirt - jeans.

Right hand, ring finger - sparkly metal- has a stone in it (think it's a diamond)

Hair looks great - nice highlites

Edited by cindilu2

Scarlett came in late and is sitting right next to Dolly.

Clay and the girls all were serenading flat Clay in the window. They were being all dramatic like they were in love with flat Clay. She doesn't know if it is artquest's flat Clay or not but it looks like it might be.

White linen jacket, white and pink striped shirt, reminiscent of the one from AI2. Jeans, green & white striped socks. Tan loafers. Hair looks good, a little longish, bangs, parted, fluffy bangs, maybe some highlights. Colour is gorgeous.

Ring on right hand ring finger, squarish, maybe a stone, glittery type metal. Maybe has diamonds in it.

Black band on his wrist, maybe not a watch.

Movin' on Up, took off his jacket, twirled it over his head a few times.

Edited by lickiest1