August 3, Pala, California

Someone yelled "sing Unchained Melody" and he said no, that was the Jukebox tour. Audience said that it didn't come to California. He said "write your congressman". They said do more CA shows, he said they have to be invited.

Hee, cindilu2, we were cross posting!

They had to start All in the Family over again because Quiana's voice was cracking.

Edited by lickiest1

There is apparently some concern that there might not be a bus line tonight, as per venue security. jojoct is there. Scarlett says she was late because they were hurtling down a ravine. WTF? The gas light came on and they were trying to decide whether to get gas or not....they went to a bottom of a canyon to get the gas. Hee!

Someone is up in the hotel room waving flat Clay around.

From the M&G - there is a good chance that LAA will be on the next album.

Edited by lickiest1

Hee - Clay's got him some bling.

Oooh - according to the M&G today, there's a chance LAA will be on the next cd. But then it sounded like Jaymes said it?

Edited by cindilu2

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I hear RHW starting! God I love this song. They are laughing because Clay ran out on stage. He said something in between the lines of the song and they laughed.

Edited by lickiest1

Bringing this over from findingclayaiken:

M&G gal talking on the stream...asked him if there was a chance that LAA would be on his next album and he said he didn't know, but that Jamie wanted it and he thought it might be. Going to be in Omaha NB for Christmas, but that's as far west as he might be. 10 in the M&G. Wearing the same clothes as last night

The ring was given to him by a fan board. Outside engraved in Latin, 'use your voice.' From JanWhatever of CDB reporting from Kitty4Clay:

The ring he is wearing is a gift from Kitty, Morgan, and two other friends of theirs! It is titanium and has an engraving on it of "Use Your Voice" written in Latin! How great that he is wearing it!

Could it be Jaymes and not Jamie?

Sorry sounds really really good tonight. Love the quality of his voice during this song.

Hee, I missed a lot of that banter. Had my headphones off.

WY now. I luuuurves this song.

Doing the schtick about slooooow songs, asking the orchestra who writes fast songs? Audience is really laughing again. Something about Flight of the Bumblebee.

Edited by lickiest1

Did she say flat Clay is dancing?

As much as I'd love to stay up for this, I don't think I'm going to make it much longer. Everyone have a great night, and looking forward to the clack tomorrow.

Joking about getting the drunk people to stand up.

Night, ldyj. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Asking someone in the audience how old she is? 18.

"I'm not cool, folks". He says he doesn't want any rioting. "I'm as cool as Andy Williams".

Edited by lickiest1

If you want to be cool you have to be on the radio. I'm not on the radio. Snarking on Barry Manilow. "He's cool, just like me".

Classics medley now. Had to turn Angela around for "got sprung".

Edited by lickiest1

M&G gal talking on the stream...asked him if there was a chance that LAA would be on his next album and he said he didn't know, but that Jamie wanted it and he thought it might be. Going to be in Omaha NB for Christmas, but that's as far west as he might be. 10 in the M&G. Wearing the same clothes as last night

The ring was given to him by a fan board. Outside engraved in Latin, 'use your voice.' From JanWhatever of CDB reporting from Kitty4Clay:

The ring he is wearing is a gift from Kitty, Morgan, and two other friends of theirs! It is titanium and has an engraving on it of "Use Your Voice" written in Latin! How great that he is wearing it!

Sorry sounds really really good tonight. Love the quality of his voice during this song.

That was my post from GetClayAiken...I really thought the M&G gal said Jamie, but she also said it was hard for her to think straight at the moment. That, and I'm pretty tired too. Hopefully, she'll post tomorrow and clear things up.

Umm. Aren't WE findingclayaiken? :RedGuy:

HAHAHA = said he's now too good for you people and walked off stage.

God I love him.

PLEASE won't somebody get Clack of Angela singing this? Seems like nothing since Tulsa.

Edited by cindilu2

Oh, BWAH, he walked off stage? Hee, he's a riot.

Angie sounds good.

cindilu2, I just did a quick search, and I found this file (could be new from today's clack):

070728_Newark_Angela_Listen_Scarlett_large.wmv

Edited by lickiest1

OMG. Talking about David Foster, said he had hits in the 70's, 80's, 90's - what do you call the '00's??

Somebody said 'aughts', and he said if you call it that you were around for the first ones. BWAH!! He's so quick.

Lordy, this song is beautiful. His voice is ethereal in it. How amazing is it that he can go from the camp of SexyBack, to this? And evoke such emotions in us with both things? He's freaking awesome.

Edited by cindilu2

Hee, how many more days do I have to be called licky?

He's asking who has been to more concerts than him? He says someone screamed.

Ooops my son came in and I missed a whole bunch. Catching the end of LAA. Sounds gorgeous. Haunting.

Edited by lickiest1