August 5, Indio, California

Lover All Alone.

He's sung a little different lyric the last couple nights. I wonder if he'll do it tonight? (an extra And - another day, and another day) I love it!

His voice is so full of nuance in this. The breathy 'alone' just slays me.

Edited by cindilu2

I love the cello. And the silence of the crowd. Even before they started tonight, seemed like, the crowd got quiet in anticipation.

I have been so amazed by this throughout the tour. It seems as though the song itself inspires stillness. It's so powerful in person - all those people, spellbound!

Did he sing screw the lies again???

I'mClayAikenGnight!!!!!

Edited by cindilu2

Awww, that's too bad. I have come to luuuurve the bus line on this tour. Was never a big fan before because I was always worried about security issues but Jerome has it fully in hand now. And the fans cooperate.

Something about one of the members of the orchestra handed Clay a cd with 365 fast songs for orchestra? LOL

KAndre is talking on the stream now.

Edited by lickiest1

Certer saw the rivet tonight!!!!

The whole front section was for the high rollers, and they were a tough crowd...sitting the entire time.

The cello player handed Clay a CD case with "367 fast songs for orchestra" on it -- but no CD inside!

I think I need to get to bed though....can someone take over for the after concert?

Just a quickie to say how much I enjoyed this show. I'm trying to decide if this one or Pala was my favorite. I may be leaning towards Indio. He was just so playful. It was also a great crowd despite so many of the front seats being for the high rollers. There was a great energy in the crowd. And Quiana and Ang were also very funny tonight. Anyway, will try to say something more cogent when I get home tomorrow.

oopd..this one is from me, Couchie.