Aug.11, Asheville, NC

Ansamcw

I love how they go into YEAH, YEAH from OPP....Actually, I always liked Yeah.....heh.....

And he sounds good on it....now sexy back...

I'm sorry, but I still don't like how he camps the shit out of this....just don't like the expressions he uses especially the 'take it to the bridge/chorus' part----just don't get it...looks beyond ridiculous...

but hey....whatevah.

ITA. It is the one rather cringe worthy part of this medley for me.

Ok...cellcerter said something aobut Angela popping him on his butt during one of hte songs and then he picked up a towel and whippped it around his head on "Party all night!"

:lmaosmiley-1:

Do I look any different? I feel different. I feel cool! Off the chain....

All ya gotta do is sing songs about butts, tractors, handcuffs.....and you are COOOL!

Edited by muskifest

Ok...cellcerter said something aobut Angela popping him on his butt during one of hte songs and then he picked up a towel and whippped it around his head on "Party all night!"

:lmaosmiley-1:

Let there be clack!!!!

I love how they go into YEAH, YEAH from OPP....Actually, I always liked Yeah.....heh.....

And he sounds good on it....now sexy back...

I'm sorry, but I still don't like how he camps the shit out of this....just don't like the expressions he uses especially the 'take it to the bridge/chorus' part----just don't get it...looks beyond ridiculous...

but hey....whatevah.

well I think he does it cuz something like that is just not something he would sing. The man ain't joking when he says he doesn't like top 40 music... he says he turns to what CCM or something else I can't remember in his car. I just don't think he is in his comfort zone so he makes a joke out of it. Sorta like it's me Clay singing sexyback..it IS ridiculous.

Oh he said OFF THE HOOK, OFF THE CHAIN..HE FEELS COOL

All I have to do is sing songs about butts, tractors, handcuffs

Listen... I love this... I did notice clack of this in the vault from last night.

The bats are circling back there for you.

Show me up every night.

LAA is just so beautiful... *sigh* The concert is almost over.

The banter tonight is just so ramped up...like he's been hitting a bottle of Guarana backstage or something. He's sounds so relaxed (as in, he's apt to say anything that comes to mind)...maybe some release after all the shit last night.

Edited by laughn

So I read somewhere else that that bug went down Angela's PURSE, not her blouse? What the hell was her purse doing on stage? I'll wait for the clack to decide.

later, ladies! :F_05BL17blowkiss: (and the other 98% of you women out there...heh)

I think shirt just sounded like purse to some people on the stream. Pretty sure it was her shirt. It makes more sense. Cuz I don't know why ...

A. she'd have her purse on stage or

B. she'd have to leave stage to get a bug out of it

But maybe that's just me... :cryingwlaughter:

I agree. It must have been her shirt. I don't recall her ever bringing her purse on stage.

Besides, shirt makes a much better story.

This seems to be taking as long as it did in San Diego for him to come out to the line!

Jerome is doing the hand holding thing again!

They moved some cars so their headlights could light the way. Its apparently VERY dark where the line is.

Totally off topic..... Do the admins and mods here know how to spell "Holiday"???????

Edited by Claygasm

Totally off topic..... Do the admins and mods here know how to spell "Holiday"???????

OK I'm intrigued. LOL... HOLIDAY...

did we spell it wrong somewhere? heee

Look at the 2007 Holiday Thread......

I hope you found it - or else my eyes are playing tricks on me!

Edited by Claygasm