Knoxville, TN

wow, Ang sounded great tonight..

Beyonce who? :RedGuy:

---

Standing Ovation for Angela

Jaymes Foster very adament that I write a song...her brother is the most prolific song writers in the world and we were in the studio and Jaymes asked him to write a song and give it to Clay...he sat down and wrote a song in 5 minutes and gave it to me and I took it home and 5 minutes and 7 months later I had this song.

"Lover All Alone"

---

Oooo I can hear good right now. Even getting the cello.

Edited by jamar1700

I was just telling fear that I heard the woodshed got it names because these women were hassled at CB for beng too smutty, so they felt they were being taken to the woodshed. Or was it because they wanted Clay to take them to the woodshed? Nmm the possibilities.

Giving speech about local symphonies, etc.

Talking about how they all started out in local theater.

If you don't support your local theaters and orchestras they go away.

Give the orchestra a round of applause.

Just like the orchestras, if you don't support us, we go away.

We've been together 4 years, Angela, Quiana and myself. Jesse 3 years, Sean is new.

We appreciate you so much for allowing us to do this the past 4 years. Please go home safely.

"Because You Loved Me"

---

*passes out glow sticks*

Edited by jamar1700

That was a weird cellcert. I felt so detached since it was sooooooooo quiet.

On the upside = the Phillies are ahead 5 to 2!

It was a bit dicombobulated....the sound for me was high and low..etc.... and even Brandi seems upset about something. So I think I'll tune out and get ready for my week. Good night.

CV:

the whip was given to Clay at Cary from the ladies at the woodshed..we had seen it earlier and it was hilarious..about 6 feet long and made of black rubber.. they had a hard time finding someone to get to Clay and came down to our seats .. we got Arons attention and gave it to him.. he busted out laughing and said he would be sure and get it to Clay.. we watched him walk back up on stage and around the back laughing all the way..there was a card attached to it.. with a picture of his whipping motion from Pala..and they had written a very cute and funny poem on the back of it..

The picture from the Christmas program - 2005 I think.

OK, that gives me a bit more of a hint -- but it's not the 2005 (I have those pictures here), but the 2004 book. I guess I never thought per se about him being in a woodshed for some of those pictures. Passed me in both lanes.

Thanks pax (and atinal too)!

from ClaysGurl05 (CV)

You know the book, The Secret. Well, Quiana carries it around with her but no one ever sees her read it, She says ' well it worked last night, didn't it?' Thinking the 'positive thought' thing worked for him last night. And then he explained about his nut allergies, but that they were just tricking Quiana. She thought he was at the hospital for three hours, but he wasn't

Quiana sat down before the TV Medley and said she'd been quiet all night because her spanx were too tight (her name for fancy girdle) Clay cracked up....She actually went off stage and rolled them down...He said since she talked about her underwear he could talk about his allergies.

<snip>

He has stubble and boots but no ring or watch.

I was the one typing that mess while my friend ClayGurl05 was on the phone trying to explain the thing with the hospital and 'The Secret'. Now that things have quieted down, and from what Jerome told them at the bus lines about Clay being at the hospital, but wasn't sick...I'm thinking Quiana feels she helped him with some power of positive thought, at least in her mind, and Clay didn't really have a reaction...or maybe not a full one...I'm hoping Clack will make it clearer...

...and the reason for that looonnnggg explaination up there ^^^ is that I think that's why he wasn't wearing his ring or watch. If you're worried about swelling up like a toad, you take those things off.

There...a long assed post and that's really all I had to say... Hee. Time for bed.

Edited by laughn