Aug. 15, Atlanta, GA

Ansamcw

I'm here. CH is still playing Clay radio and the reports are that it is 103 degrees. Yikes, it's Cary all over again! Hope everyone can stay cool.

The CH DJ Kimiye is talking about a m&g report that has been posted on CV. Clay apparently said that RCA wants him to do another covers CD but they have approved 2 songs so far that are not covers.

They seem to be holding the curtain until the venue fills up, because of the heat. Only a third of the orchestra is one stage so far.

Edited by lickiest1

the cellstream has started but nothing has happened yet...

reports from M&G..2 songs have been approved for the new CD...although RCA still wants some covers.

its very hot and they are holding curtains cos there is notso much people yet.

people are going around eating and they can also drink.

M&G recap from lylekira at CV:

M & G Report

Wearing 5250 polo

10 people in the meetngreet

arm fur and leg fur growing back

looked thin

sat in semicircle.

Asked names and where everyone was from

Girl told Clay that there were NOT bats at Biltmore, but birds. Got in debate. Clay asked rest of group what they thought and all but the first girl agreed with Clay that they were bats. Said "See I win"

Someone asked if he and Jimmy K friends. Said they are. Became friends during that appearance with the mock fight. Enjoy each others company and humor. Celebrities have contacted JK to do a similar type skit like Clay's, and Jimmy has turned them all down. Likewise, Conan contacted Clay wanting to a reconcilatory skit like the JK one, but Clay turned him down too. They are very loyal to each other.

Doesn't do any kind of warm up routine before concert. Usually consists of having a grilled cheese sandwich.

Does, like to find A&Q before show and evesdrop on them and get some stuff against them to use on stage.

Was handed one of those autograph doll which was covered in autographs. He couldn't find a spot to sign. He said.."well the crack is available....and ended up signing his name on butt.

Someone asked why it takes so long to get CD out. Clay said could get another CD out there real quick but it wouldn't be what he wanted. Has been approached to do another cover CD, but he said no. Just today, they got the first 2 songs approved that he and Jaymes submitted, so it looks REALLY good chance that they are gonna get the album they want! Hoo Hoo!

She also asked about the european healthcare clay had problems with when he was so sick. He didn't want to discuss the specifics, but he said that they told the hospital that he was allergic to Erythromycin, but they gave it to him anyways and it made him sicker.
Edited by YSRN

wow that banter section was short...

does not seem too much people..

I guess someone gave him a drink and it was sugar free and he goes "sugar free???" I guess he needs his sugar.

BWAH he said that it was disgusting that the married women though he was hawt, then one of the girls said he is hot, but not in that way. He said "don't deny it, don't hide it".

Awwwwww they are singing the Brady bunch to him now, and he is still bragging about how good Asheville was. :wub:

Edited by lickiest1

BWAH he said that it was disgusting that the married women though he was hawt, then one of the girls said he is hot, but not in that way. He said "don't deny it, don't hide it".

Awwwwww they are singing the Brady bunch to him now, and he is still bragging about how good Asheville was. :wub:

Clay wants to be hot. heee.

does this place have tables?

Not a man alive that can come to this show and not get drunk..something like that.

Before the TV themes started, he mentioned that sometimes he feels the spirit during the George Jefferson dance. Hee. I bet that jacket goes flying tonight! I can't even believe he's wearing one in that heat.....

And so it did. He said he'd been waiting all night for that moment! :cryingwlaughter:

Edited by lickiest1

I've been waiting all night for that moment... I guess he keeps his jacket on so he can do the big reveal.

spilled his iced tea?

Quiana has her mute button on again!! Damn it sounds like I"m sitting in the room...best cellstream ever.

putting down his alcohol for a minute... teasing a man that was enjoying it.... Clay is threatening to tell coworkers and friends of the 18 year old guys..

Damn does it feel like they are rushing this..he was barely finished with his jokes before he was singing.

Introducing Jerome, and his family who are there, the Bell family.

Said something about Jeff, his attorney was there as well.

Says he got the broken seat again, if he fell off it it would be on you tube so fast.

Edited by lickiest1