Aug. 17, Tampa Bay, Fl

Ansamcw

fair amount of

Brandon is the son of the morning DJ and he had a M&G and he was incorporated into the show...

KAndre got a NJU to talk and this woman is in her first clay concert...

Karen got Angela's brother or sister to talk in the cert.

25% guys

From lindacov: He's HAWT and so cute! He was going to give the guy who guessed Sean's age $100, but gave it to Angela and he said he'd get it later. Not the rivet jeans, Black jacket, blue shirt.....Re: Relly award from someone at M&G. ...from Clayoradoan: He really wants to win the Relly. Evidently they didn't know his category had been eliminated.

Clay was making his fingers act out the brady bunch during the brady bunch sing along

You know...this is one of those comments that someone who's never been to a Clay concert would read and go, 'WTF?', but I'm sitting here going, 'yeah, I can picture that.' :cryingwlaughter:

From CV: Talked to toni -

The Good News - The venue has told them they can take pictures/video the second half!!!! They took about 4 cameras in her row but gave them back when they got word from Clay's team that it's ok.

And oh yeh - Clay is fucking gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by pax

He is changing the slow banter tongiht...he is getting some of the orchestra to play individual instruments like oboe, cello...

this is actually longer than what he usually does...

KAndre really changed things up. She's interviewing someone about which half she liked most..she liked it all.

Hope the KAndre cellstream jinx isn't on tonight LOL.

Totally left off a verse during Sorry.

During measure of a man he sang..will you love me if I mess up the words

Right now they're just re-capping what happened during the concert. When he said where's the French Horn guy, the guy didn't really want to stand up so Clay said, "Be proud of your instrument!!" Audience laughed loudly and he said the audience had dirty minds. ...Clay says after Angelas song that he needs to give them boring songs..There was a big awwwwww..he made them awwww more..

he was hyper and in a bad mood

Quiana asked if he took his pills today

he said no...

they scrambled to get them--how many you need.

KAndre..LOL..she said why would she stand in the bus line...Clay touches her all the time..she likes being special.