Aug. 18, West Palm Beach, FL

Ansamcw

jmh, you're so right -- but this last album cycle left an awful lot of bad feelings in me. I'm gonna need a lot of therapy (hopefully from Clay and you guys here) to get me through this.

I can do this.

*ommmmmm....no one else can spoil my enjoyment of Clay......ommmmmm--no one else can spoil my enjoyment of Clay....ommmmm*

Word jmh !

looking at their watches, tapping their feet, on January 1, 2008, saying "OK dude, where is it?"

And, of course, deriding everything else he does in that timeframe as unworthy when he has THAT CD TO WORK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wordpooper:

and really...we have seen it again and again that filters are different with the peole in the M&G..and sometimes the telephone game makes it seem like a sure thing. But really so many things can happen. I bet he said something like we hope to get it out.

I already read a post somewhere that a poster was saying that could be 9 months...and THAT is really a short time to give birth to a CD...hee

Word jmh !

looking at their watches, tapping their feet, on January 1, 2008, saying "OK dude, where is it?"

And, of course, deriding everything else he does in that timeframe as unworthy when he has THAT CD TO WORK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wordpooper:

And of course, I always go for the beeeg dreams instead. I'm thinking an album and summer TV show mutually supporting one another, like the old days, plus an appearance on AI this year, maybe as guest artist, and lemme seewhatelse I can dream up.

Sorry, second to last concert and I am ruining it for people.

Hmm, how does a little girl get such a good seat? Did the mommy yell at Clay or did he just notice her and get embarrassed. Family show my ass! (and that is one big ass!)

plus an appearance on AI this year, maybe as guest artist,

Guest artist, host and replacement judge?!?!?!?!? Oh oh and how about musical guest/host every other Saturday night on SNL, while filing in for LK, Jimmy Kimmel & Mike (of the Mike & Juliet Show) during the week.

:lilredani:

Too much?

---

I hear screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaming! :Tour3:

---

I hear Clay....ATD! :wub:

Edited by jamar1700

plus an appearance on AI this year, maybe as guest artist,

Guest artist, host and replacement judge?!?!?!?!? Oh oh and how about musical guest/host every other Saturday night on SNL, while filing in for LK, Jimmy Kimmel & Mike (of the Mike & Juliet Show) during the week.

:lilredani:

Hey! A fan after my own heart. Love the way you think!!

From CV,

The symphony, esp the cellists, were singing along during the tv songs.

Also from CV,

From Meet and Greet. When a Man Loves a Woman--why didn't he sing it because we loved it so much? He said he didn't realize people loved it so much and he'd work on it. Said maybe he'd sing it in another tour.

But *gasp* - it's a cover!! Heh.

Edited by jmh123

Sorry, second to last concert and I am ruining it for people.

Hmm, how does a little girl get such a good seat? Did the mommy yell at Clay or did he just notice her and get embarrassed. Family show my ass! (and that is one big ass!)

Don't worry about it Play...I had similar reactions.

play don't worry about it -- I just needed to vent a bit. And I think that maybe the little girl in the front might prove that not all the internet fans get the front seats!

Love that about the cellists!

MOAM!!!!!

Crowd is going wild!!

CV reports he said his pants would not fall down.

From CV:

Clay said something about his foul mouth and dirty mind? Dirtier and dirtier? One of the girls said something, "You make it so easy."
Edited by jmh123

Crowd is going wild!!

CV reports he said his pants would not fall down.

I'm really afraid to ask about what this might mean.....

It's frustrating to be able to hear him but not be able to HEAR him, know what I mean?

He jumped off the stage and fell down again, according to CH reporter.

He's cracking them up but I can't understand a word. I think he's talking about falling down.

OK, he said, "That song just knocked me off my feet."

Edited by jmh123

FROM CB

He's asking who saw me fall??? who has a video camera...He said he fell off the stage!!! He did it in Newark, too..talking about that, when he fell straight to his knees...thank God he is getting fat????not sure what he is saying now!!!

From CV:

I've only fallen one other time on the tour. (Telling about that) Talking about the last four years. I'm sure you've heard about this....internet... I'm not cool spiel.

What I heard:

I'm tired of not being on the radio. I'm making a change. I'm going to start now. It takes a village. I'm going to need your help. I want sing songs that get on the radio. I want to sing songs like, "I like big butts."

More detail from CV:

I'm not cool...at all. You've read it and the truth is that I'm tired of not being cool. I'm tired of being called nerdy and dorky. I'm sick and tired of.... I'm tired of not being on the radio! (applause!) I...change. I'm gonna' start now. I might as well ask you to help me with this because I know you can't change on your own. I feel like you guys here and can help me. I need your help. One day we might be cool. I want to sing songs that get on the radio. That's my goal. I like big butts...
Edited by jmh123

I'm tired of not being on the radio. I'm making a change. I'm going to start now. It takes a village. I'm going to need your help. I want sing songs that get on the radio. I want to sing songs like, "I like big butts."

Quick poll -- snark? or truth? Or somewhere in the middle?

I think probably somewhere in the middle, but leaning toward snark. JMO.

Definitely in between. I think he's snarking on the fans who want him to be cool, and also on radio for not playing his slooooow songs, and also on RCA for the song choices. All of the above.

ETA: I don't think he'll be singing any songs like those in the medley on the next album.

Edited by jmh123

Quick poll -- snark? or truth? Or somewhere in the middle?

I think probably somewhere in the middle, but leaning toward snark. JMO.

I vote 100 % SNARK ... just like the whole bit.

But that's just me... and I'm sure I'm in the minority. :RedGuy:

I vote 100 % SNARK ... just like the whole bit.

But that's just me... and I'm sure I'm in the minority. :RedGuy:

Nah, I'm with you. He's the snarkmeister! :medium-smiley-070:

And as much as I'd love the "early 2008" to be true, I'll take that with a huge grain of salt as well.

Edited by lickiest1

From CV:

When he asked who had a video camera Jerome pretended to go after them when they responded.Seems like Jerome is also joining the act like the newly funny Miss Quiana Parler and Angela Fisher.