Aug. 19, Orlando, FL

Ansamcw

:cryingwlaughter: I'll try to remember bottlecap

from KSChristian4Clay at CV

I just got an e-mail from one of the viola players in the FL concerts. He is wondering if anyone has any pics with orchestra members in them from any of the FL concerts. Can anyone help me out? I'm looking as well. If anyone is going tonight and would get some pics with the orchestra in them, that would be great!

Pre-concert dinner at my house! Hubby is burning burgers, corn on the cob, fresh tomatoes from the garden, and fresh peaches with a little sugar and a mound of whipped cream on top for dessert! Oh, and booze. Wine for me.

Anyone want to join me?!?!?!?

Pre-concert dinner at my house! Hubby is burning burgers, corn on the cob, fresh tomatoes from the garden, and fresh peaches with a little sugar and a mound of whipped cream on top for dessert! Oh, and booze. Wine for me.

Anyone want to join me?!?!?!?

Me me me me me!!!!!!!!!!!

Wheeeeeeeeee! I am here for the final show! From the cellstream, it sounds as though there might not be much clack......metal detectors and searches. People are getting caught with cameras.

ldyj, you are making me v.v. hungry.

Edited by lickiest1

Wheeeeeeeeee! I am here for the final show! From the cellstream, it sounds as though there might not be much clack......metal detectors and searches. People are getting caught with cameras.

ldyj, you are making me v.v. hungry.

OK what cellstream??? Ch still has Clay radio ...

but reports say there are metal dtectors and someone's camera was taken away. I still trust our clack gatherers.

Snifff...last one...sniff

I need some Bailey's

345460372_f80f032ca3.jpg

From CH:

Just talked to Solo. She's still outside the venue in the line to get in. They're doing "hard searches" tonight and no way the event will start on time. They're searching bags very carefully according to her and if you have a bag inside a bag they're searching both bags.

cellstream is up...

I guess there is a long line to get into the venue...

Can't be longer than the line to the Biltmore, lol. I had time to eat a whole ice cream cone and drink a bottle of water. :RedGuy: I have no idea what time that one started, but it wasn't on time for sure.

Here, thought I'd bring these over for the last concert dinner. There should be enough for all of us...even Clay.

(the man shouldn't have to sacrifice nothin' :P )

th_krispy.jpg

Ack, CV reporting NO GLOWSTICKS were allowed in *sniff*

Edited by laughn