Aug. 19, Orlando, FL

Ansamcw

I remember how happy I was seeing Clay round that corner singing Here you come again in Frisco. It was so just right.

Incase BC missed this from someone's meet and greet

I asked him if he would be coming to Florida for Christmas this year and he said no. There would be more dates coming out but they were not ready to announce them yet. It was asked if they were going to Kentucky. He "believed" that there was one in Ohio, but they couldn't remember the city. Mary confirmed all of the above tour information so I feel pretty secure with it.

So can you stop hitting me now?

Edited by playbiller

Sounds as though both girls are dueting with him on IWKWLI tonight.

I wish I was there!

From CH:

BWAH! Both girls singing tonight. On the line "in my life there's been heartache and pain" he pointed to Angela on heartache and Quiana on pain.
Edited by lickiest1

I love it when he goes really low ...I don't think the girls could follow him that low...

hee...I guess he wasn't goign to let them have the last part...

there's a box on the stage...

he said...he always thoguht he belongs at the Hard Rock....he can see something of his in the wall...

he always that he was like kid rock???

BWAH...

Talking about playing at the Hard Rock....all the acts that have played there...."I really fit in with Kid Rock."

Now talking about the bar situation tonight -- lots of liquor?

Going through what we've learned about this tour -- shoes on planes, bats....I can't hear anything else!!!! Too much laughter and screaming.

He's asking them what they've learned on tour. I can't understand much but there is a lot of screaming. Now he's talking to Ethel.

Hee...."some people think Ethel gets too much attention - if you were willing to make a total fool out of yourself, too......."

Edited by lickiest1

Hey laughn did you see this from one of the M&G recaps from last night?

I asked him if he would be coming to Florida for Christmas this year and he said no. There would be more dates coming out but they were not ready to announce them yet. It was asked if they were going to Kentucky. He "believed" that there was one in Ohio, but they couldn't remember the city. Mary confirmed all of the above tour information so I feel pretty secure with it.

Maybe we'll get another reachable concert to go along with Kalamazoo!

pointed out Ethel...

earlier in the tour said she can eat him with bbq sauce..so they had bbq sauce and he put sacue behind his ear...

he said some people say I give her to much attention...then said...if you people are willing to make a full of themselves ...

then pointing out people that are wearing pink???

people in the first row...

people don;t like it..we have to be nice to each other...

now talking to Bob...he is not sitting with linda

talking with ethel again.

Pointing out the people he knows -- Ethel, Toni. He said something about people not liking the attention Ethel getting, sounds like maybe Toni was getting guff last night?

But we're all family here....

Bob and Linda are there, but in separate seats.

"I feel like you people are turning this into the Jerry Springer show!"

WISYS. Will there be lights?

Lots of laughter! Cellcerter said "you would not believe the smiley faces...and now they have them on stage."