Aug. 19, Orlando, FL

Ansamcw

Hey laughn did you see this from one of the M&G recaps from last night?

I asked him if he would be coming to Florida for Christmas this year and he said no. There would be more dates coming out but they were not ready to announce them yet. It was asked if they were going to Kentucky. He "believed" that there was one in Ohio, but they couldn't remember the city. Mary confirmed all of the above tour information so I feel pretty secure with it.

Maybe we'll get another reachable concert to go along with Kalamazoo!

:RedGuy: Yep! *crossing various body parts*

Something happened...in the last verse...

Clay is not singing...I guess he is asking people to sing...and certer was going AAAAAWWWWW

he got so choked up that he had to stop singing

AWWW

he got so choked up that he had to stop singing

AWWW

Oh dear Lord. I need Kleenex.

Lots of laughter too during RHW. There seemed to be an "aha" moment there in the second verse...wonder what that's about?

Dang straight! We only like the famewhores from our own boards - everybody else is subject to a pile-on!

BWAHAHA!

Here ya go!

hamburger02.jpgtomatoes.jpg

0602_food_summer_classic_3.jpg

slicedpeach.jpg

You'll have to provide your own whipped cream though...sorry.

Thank you!! YUM!!!

What? Is he trying to change us? We Have to be nice to each other - Yeah ., just try and make us Clay!!!!

Dang straight! We only like the famewhores from our own boards - everybody else is subject to a pile-on!

Gotta bwah this one more time!!!

I'm late--I had to finish hanging up some laundry. I was listening, but not reading the board.

EEEEEEE! He's talking about playing recorder! MEE!!!! I play a recorder!!!!! I'll join you on the next tour Clay.

Or would that be famewhoring?

WW banter right now.

play, Clay didn't sing the last lines of WISYS.

It sounds like he's giving Q a hard time for her show choices.

What? Is he trying to change us? We Have to be nice to each other - Yeah ., just try and make us Clay!!!!

:clap:bwahhh!

S'true (tm CHA)

I am a goner, I am getting smoopie listening to West Wing

Aw man, he didn't do then entire Brady Bunch thing tonight.

Telling the story of singing Perfect Strangers at AI tryouts -- trying to find someone who has never heard the story before. First one HAD. Hee. I think he's found someone now.

he liked WW so much he felt lie the president of the United states...

Q mentioned...we watch Jericho...

anything with a black robe she watches it...

then he is talking about eye for an eye...

what this shows had that they don;t do anymore are the songs that get stuck in your head...

sang more of the facts of life...Brady bunch...but he cut it off...the songs play over and over...and it gets stuck in your head...like some of the most important part of my life...

I auditioned for AI...now I am looking for the one man that haven't heard this story before...

he talkd to this one man...I will tell you this story you look like yo haven;t hears it before...then asked hi if he has been to this show before and the guy said yeah...and so he looked for anotherguy to tell the story to..

then he told the whole story again.

Perfect stranger...he really made this song sound so good...

Dividing the audience again...

talkign about WPB...

then mumble muble mumble...

TV medley...

I feel likehe is rushing a little bit...he is adding a lot of banter but a bit faster...

the show started really late...I wonder if he is now in some time restraint.

Or maybe I just don;t want it to end...

*gives jamar, the TV theme lover, a big hug*

Hey I love the TV themes too...I think I watched 80% of the shows in that medley...and that is incredible since I didn't grow up in North america..but we had most of these shows.

I loved who's the Boss...hee

from the OFC "CCA is in venue and she did get her camera in. She isn't sure if she will be able to actually take pics. Clubby is gonna put phone in his pocket so I get to be close to his heart. Only a few orchestra members on stage. The venue took their glowsticks. They let them keep their smiley face lights."