Aug. 19, Orlando, FL

Ansamcw

the smilie lights...he loved them...his tongue got stuck in his throat b/c he was overwhelmed with emotion...

the whole audience was lit up

Quiana and Angela were given them....

they were waving them...

the whole balcony had them...

70% had them...

Pink had two cameras taken...she has a small camera that she got in by saying it is a colestomy bag....but she is not hidden and is not able to use it...

The light for this venue is great...is really going with the music...really beautiful adding to the music.

the light was goign in sync with the music ...really beautiful lights...

the pole dance...he took the mic out of his stand and put it beside angela...and she did her shimmy...Clay did it too...he wnet down next to her.

no pranks yet...but they seem to be in good spirit. just doing things he hasn;tdonw

IWTKWLI...angela started signing..then after the first line Q sang...and his head snapped back and he was really surprised...so that was like a trick and he had to go back and forth...

after welcome back there was a little talking...just anticipation of the jefferson dance.

Hey, I think I guessed right. I figured he must have pranked Jesse to ask about his piano being broken, and just now someone on the CV stream mentioned they thought something was done to the pedals.

I hates practical jokes, so working for Mr Aiken would be my nightmare.

OFC reported someone had to turn over their camera at intermission.

Ah, so someone in the audience booed when Clay talked to Ethel and that started it, huh?

that is just embarrassing if that is true.

Hey, I think I guessed right. I figured he must have pranked Jesse to ask about his piano being broken, and just now someone on the CV stream mentioned they thought something was done to the pedals.

I hates practical jokes, so working for Mr Aiken would be my nightmare.

The CH cellcerter didn't think it was a prank just thought Jessie washaving issues...but who knows...maybe it is..

OMG.....CH cert lost its phone...

can;t find a phone to use...keep fingers crossed...

time for another...

LongIslandIceTea.jpg

ok they got it back...

Jerome said there is goign to be another busline tonightl..it might be complicated but Clay wants one so Kerome will make it happen

Switched to the CV cellcert -- it sounds like Sean and Jesse switched places for ATD. How multitalented of them! Hee.

I think I heard that Quiana is singing Clay's part!

Those crazy kids.