Kalamazoo, MI -- Nov. 30, 2007

luckiest1

gotta love the posse....they have stuff to figure out.

they are rearranging the clack goddesses because some of them can't see Clay weel from where they are sitting

wearing classes

hair looks a little flat to her... the concert is very intimate...feels like he is singing just to her...but she's sitting in the pit..so maybe that's it. The voice is so good. This is SOLO talking.

She thinks the stories fit into this concept..they blend in and it's very seemless.

Merrie again!!

too funny..artquest didn't know who "MARY" was..when she started talking she goes..oh merrieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. heee Merrieeee said she can drop the eee's now that they are friends.

Lighting is well done. It's obvious he has someone who knows how to light him and the girls..and the timing is wonderful.

no kazoos have been spotted

seems Clay doesn't want to acknowledge his birthday

Merrieee loves his glasses... she is describing them..a thicker metal on the side..may be new..he's holding his jacket on the sides..flipping it up

a cheer when up when they said cameras were ok

black tape had been brought to the venue just in case

oh hotmom has a meet and greet ..I think on sunday.. cool

merrieeeeeeeeeeee gushing..read last night's recap..wash, rinse, repeat :cryingwlaughter:

Merrieeee.. this is her favorite xmas show..so different, so serene, well done, polished, she's asking for more superlatives

so happy she went

the 3 college aged guys behind merrieee are enjoying it.. she got up the nerve to ask them

ah I freaking love Merrieeee she makes me want to :Boss:

I'm in love with how tenderly he sings "Welcome to our World". I hadn't really listened to the lyrics before, so I googled them - it's an awesome song. I'll share them if y'all are interested....:unsure: It's a religious song.

ETA: Does anyone know the name of the song Quiana's singing now?

I'm in love with how tenderly he sings "Welcome to our World". I hadn't really listened to the lyrics before, so I googled them - it's an awesome song. I'll share them if y'all are interested.... :unsure: It's a religious song.

ETA: Does anyone know the name of the song Quiana's singing now?

Please do...

which reminds me that we have to add the new song lyrics to FCA.... if you volunteered to help..I promise to email you this weekend... I can't believe 5 shows in a row..kinda kept us all busy this week.

Thanks atinal, you're right.

Here are the other lyrics....I'm in love with this song...love his treatment of hit. It may replace MDYK as my favorite Christmas song.

Welcome To Our World

Tears are falling, hearts are breaking

How we need to hear from God

You've been promised, we've been waiting

Welcome Holy Child

Welcome Holy Child

Hope that you don't mind our manger

How I wish we would have known

But long-awaited Holy Stranger

Make Yourself at home

Please make Yourself at home

Bring Your peace into our violence

Bid our hungry souls be filled

Word now breaking Heaven's silence

Welcome to our world

Welcome to our world

Fragile finger sent to heal us

Tender brow prepared for thorn

Tiny heart whose blood will save us

Unto us is born

Unto us is born

So wrap our injured flesh around You

Breathe our air and walk our sod

Rob our sin and make us holy

Perfect Son of God

Perfect Son of God

Welcome to our world

From public page of OFC!

11/30/07 : Update on the "Christmas in the Heartland" Tour

By Team Clay

The "Christmas in the Heartland" tour so far has been tons of fun and a tremendous success! Thank you to all the fans who attended and to those of you that will be coming to future shows. The hats and scarves are selling so well that we will have to order more to keep up with the demand! And since these cozy items are such great sellers, stay tuned to the news for updates on new sets that will be exclusively available in the Clay Aiken Official Store.

dramatic lighting..better than last night..unbelievable, amazing, the mic stand is still lit it's all on clay

she's so excited ..that was merrieeee

I'm all grown up now..he rolled his eyes and grinned

YAY for selling the scarves in the official store..they need to do that