Washington, DC - Dec. 2, 2007

kimiye

merrieeee is doing the half-time cellcert on CH. She talked to clayamour who had a m&g and she said that they were told a secret, they aren't supposed to tell, but she is going to spill when she writes her recap because she can't keep secrets. In any case, whatever it is, everyone will apparently know the answer in January.

Ok, I've figured it out already. Something we've talked about and wil know for sure in January?

Obviously, he's referring to the speculation that he has giant c*@k, and we'll know for sure in January when he struts out on stage wearing tights.

Elementary. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

from CB

There is a child with a disability there who was making some noise but everyone sort of understood. The child may have been taken out.

There is speculation that there will be a wax figure of Clay somewhere... maybe that is the secret? No confirmation of that at all, though...

FROM CV:

Meet and greet gossip--Clay very happy today, very animated, glasses, hair not done, looked like he just woke up. Good questions today. One question by girl around 21 years old--AI and everything he's been through--any regrets? He said that no, he wouldn't have done anything different. Someone asked a question about the future and it's really, really good but he swore them to secrecy. Supposed to find out in January.

What the heck is tar?? And stilts? that definitely didn't happen in Kalamazoo!

My Grown Up Christmas List is my favorite of the songs. I am sooo happy he decided to keep it in after Q's return.

ETA: Wax is referring to the summer when he had his arms and legs hairless - speculation was that it could be for a wax mold for a museum likeness.