Washington, DC - Dec. 2, 2007

kimiye

On the CV cert they said that they are telling people not to use cellphones either, so they need to be careful. Hopefully the Clack will be okay!

They ran out of scarves already - both colours.

merrieeee talking about the lighting and she's so right - it's a huge part of the presentation of the show and it's wonderful.

I don't think so, the rat pack was a characture of itself at the end, self mocking in every tone. But that is just how I remember them. I just think it is glorious harmonies, with a slightly jazzy tone.

From CB

THEY ARE COMING ON THE STAGE NOW! SHORT JACKET TONIGHT.

Jesse just came out.. drinking water- asked everyone to cheer while he drank his water and they did!

Smittenwithclay said that in Kalamazoo he was in a hurry and didn't have time to put in his contacts.

I don't think so, the rat pack was a characture of itslef at the end, self mocking in every tone. I just think it is glorious harmonies, witha slightly jazzy tone.

At the end, perhaps. But in their heyday, there was nothing like them. I considerate it a compliment.