Albany, NY -- Dec. 7, 2007

ldyjocelyn

What does "embouchure" mean? I played oboe all through high school in band, but I don't know that term.

Embouchure means the way you form your lips. I should be practicing, but I'm looking over the music and listening to Clay.

Funny, I practice the way I form my lips when I'm listening to Clay. But I've never touched an oboe. :hubbahubba:

What does "embouchure" mean? I played oboe all through high school in band, but I don't know that term.

Embouchure means the way you form your lips. I should be practicing, but I'm looking over the music and listening to Clay.

Funny, I practice the way I form my lips when I'm listening to Clay. But I've never touched an oboe. :hubbahubba:

Hubbahubba -- I was waiting for you to touch that line, Cindy! :cryingwlaughter:

Hubbahubba -- I was waiting for you to touch that line, Cindy! :cryingwlaughter:

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

I'm loving Angie's song again this tour. Both girls just shine.

This is the story about the son who died at Christmas again. I guess Clay really like this one!

It really is about letting the spirit of Christmas help to heal you.

That's true. I can't imagine getting past a tragedy like that.

What other stories have been read in the 2nd spot? I think it would be interesting to compare each "spot" in the show with the stories chosen.

Oooooooooh, WTOW now. I love this song.

Hair is perfect, kind of like Tyra hair, except parted on the other side. Light brown with highlights. Like last Christmas almost.

First story was a repeat from yesterday, a Jewish girl who begged her mother to let her sit on Santa's lap. Second story was the one about the son who died.

Short jacket, glasses on, some sound trouble, whipped his earpiece out at the beginning of the Jazzy medley.