#14 We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

ldyjocelyn

Next thread title poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• I'm easy....I will take Clay any way he wants to give it to me!
    • Clay's instrument is full and especially soul-piercing the deeper it goes.
    • LOOKING FOR WALDO
    • Cut The Crap And Show Us Your Willy
    • [He's] a top quality human being
    • Clay Aiken: You are a Man of Character
    • Clay Aiken... bringing brainy back!!!
    • the Earl of Aikenberry: a man of character and Naughty by Nature
    • We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!" (redux)

I had a difficult time concentrating in Indio...between the shirt that fit him so well and the rivet winking at me. *g*

Oh and the skin!

Something interesting I noticed at Indio, after he walked out in the crowd for HYCA, he walked right in front of me to get back on the stage. I was in the second row almost all the way to the side. He got a smirk on his face, once he was past most of the people. The little shit knows exactly what he is doing. And yeah the crowd went crazy when he was out in the audience.

WhooHoo Canooky is here! You gonna bring Leroy with ya?

We were right on the aisle and he walked by us twice..inches away...omigod he is gorgeous....one of the ladies we traveled with was across on the other side....she said she would never forget the look on Kayla's face. We are still desperately looking for some video and pictures that shows it but alas, so far, it hasn't been found!

Welcome to all the newer newbies than me... :F_05BL17blowkiss: This is the happenin' place, y'all :allgood:

SEXY toes... I loved his doing Frisco barefoot and was disappointed he didn't do that in other outdoor venues where he was wearing his sandals. Dang it! It was so totally hawt!!! :Thud:

Hee!!! I know I promised not to post-ho!! Who am I kidding??? :lol: You just have to post to give "hugs" to everyone who welcomes you!!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Where is that little :hysterical: guy??? I need him!

eta: lajeterfan I LOVE the Yankees!!!!! And I LOVE Derek Jeter!!!! :)

Edited by canuck2010

Blah, blah, blah - I'm bottlecap here and at CV. I snagged some of my intro to Clay stuff way back from the beginning of the Check In thread - from July of 2005.

I watched Season One, and rooted for Guarini early on. I swear he wasn't always smarmy!

I have no memory of "Take". I started browsing TWOP, but I can't remember when. I did begin following the regular Clay thread at some point, but apparently didn't know the "Entertainment" thread existed.

I didn't vote at all until the finale. I thought I was too old to be dialing in like a teenager. Then I talked to a male co-worker who had been voting for Kimberley, so I decided it was okay for me to call in a few votes for Clay.

On finale night, I only voted for about a half an hour, and was getting in about 4 of every 5 attempts. This is what I feel the most guilty about, particularly when I read about so many of you trying to get through, unsuccessfully, for the whole two hour period. I guess I probably couldn't have made up the whole 130,000 vote difference myself [HA HA tm CHA].

I didn't post anywhere until I joined here when the FCA board opened, and I've been going strong ever since. Sometimes I even have content.

My personal philosophy: I wasted too much energy worrying about Clay in 2006. Now I realize that all that angst didn't accomplish anything: the gnats eventually get smashed up on the windshield, Clive doesn't need my advice on how to run his business, and I can learn to skim and roll my eyes without fighting with other posters. I made a few decisions that made my fandom a happier experience: I quit checking Google (any good stuff will get posted by somebody), I quit reading at TWoP (too much anti-fan passive / aggressive crap to sort through), and I made a resolution to try very hard not to join in on dogpiles (although I may mentally root on one side or the other).

I spend my time at work being all analytical and crap - I like my Clay Time to be fun and silly with an occasional scoop of schmoop. I seldom have any deep thoughts about the guy, so don't expect any insightful posts from me about his music or the fandom or whatnot. Oh, and I like tongue pictures and animations, and have a shameful number of both in my photobucket account.

:DoClay:

Hi texriter! I sat beside you at Indy, too. I was with JaMar. I had a different name then (but I don't remember which one. LMAO. I remember your DH trying to get Clack

and being asked to stop, even though a bajillion diggity other people were doing it. :(

JaMar, you may very well be right about having smutted before. I wouldn't know, becoss I don't remember shit.

I do remember you, and I think it was Creole.

:F_05BL17blowkiss: Rcknrllmom, thanks for the welcome!

FLOVE that picture of the toes in Frisco :clap: ...In fact, that may be my favorite thing about the Frisco concert! :cryingwlaughter: How about you, CG? :whistling-1:

Well, the nachos weren't bad..... :D

ETA: OMG!! My first time at the top of the page! I feel so honored!!

It is an honor, right???? :RedGuy:

Oh yes, huge honor. In fact I think people should aim to be at the top. heh heh

Don't you love his tactile sensuality? Looks like he was needing to wrap those toes around something, and the bottom of the micstand was the best he had.

Love that way of putting it: "tactile sensuality". He always has to be touching something. :DoClay:

Love your siggie, Bookwhore. :wub:

So my mmmmmmth high school reunion is coming up, and I just got a photo in an e-mail because they are trying to identify someone. Apparently the female with her back to the picture is me! Good thing they didn't ask me who she was. The person they can't identify is the guy whose eyes are visible over the top of my head. :cryingwlaughter:

274531249.jpg

ETA: Well crap. Yippee. :cryingwlaughter:

Edited by jmh123

My personal philosophy: <snip> I like my Clay Time to be fun and silly with an occasional scoop of schmoop. I seldom have any deep thoughts about the guy, so don't expect any insightful posts from me about his music or the fandom or whatnot. Oh, and I like tongue pictures and animations, and have a shameful number of both in my photobucket account.

:DoClay:

A KINDRED SPIRIT!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I'll have zero to add to insightful conversations about his career, his new CD or how he conducts his life.

I'll be "right there" with any and all discussions about his pants, and love life!!! :)

I love him to distraction and "I'm going to the Chicago Three-fer" Woohoo!!!! Last night made the final arrangements and only have to wait for tickets to South Bend to come available, sit back and wait!!

Woo hoo, looks like CV in miniature around here.

Nope. It still looks like FCA to me. :RedGuy:

Hee. Just lots of familiar faces..er.....names. :clap: I ain't trying to be deep or nothin'.

Edited by keldanker

Hi ya'll - another newbie checking in. I've been a Clay fan since AI2 & since I am lucky enough to live in Clayland I have seen him many times. I found the boards early on & have mostly lurked ever since. I started out at the CB & gradually migrated to the CH & CV. I love celebrating all things Clay, good natured SMUT & interesting discussions. He has brought me much joy over the past 4 years & admittedly a little heartache too ( the gnat stuff) but I'll be around as long as he is. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Oh muski I feel your pain I had a heck of a Sunday. It's 95 here and I had to force myself to float in my pool listening to the TV Medley, all afternoon! It was tough I tell you but someone has to do it! :cryingwlaughter:

I loved Frisco! It was Clay and that was all I needed. I was seeing a first show, with all of it's quirks & foibles, for the first time

(Is that a groan I hear from muski & cg?) :F_05BL17blowkiss:

But the best part was watching keepingfaith's face when she saw Clay live, for the very first time. Some memories are priceless!

A toast of welcome to all the newbies! You can never be surrounded by too many people who love and want only the brightest of futures for Clay.

:bier:

Just watching the Orlando IWKWLI for the umptiumpth time... love that Q&A pulled one on Clay... or should I say Heartache and Pain pulled one on Clay... :cryingwlaughter:

Love wailin' Clay... course I love Clay any ole way he lets loose, especially when his pants are tight and his feet are bare! :Thud:

HE SIMPLY MUST BE SPORTING A TURTLENECK this Winter too. :Thud:

I thought the Holy Grail shot indicated otherwise.... Oh wait, did you mean, like, a sweater? Never mind then.

:cryingwlaughter: :lmaosmiley-1: You silly goose....

That must have been the night in the line when Jerome gathered a few familiar faces for a "personal" conversation.

I don't remember hearing that Jerome requested we not post those kinds of pictures. I read in a M&G recap that Clay said he didn't mind if we in the family saw pictures of him falling on his butt, but he didn't want them to end up on entertainment shows. Did Jerome make a specific request? What was the gist of the 'personal' conversation? Was he dressing someone down? I'm nosey. Could you tell?

That's how I remember it too. keepingfaith I went to watch that video of his falling and I couldn't see the fall or the crack of his ass. All I saw was him after he got up. What a letdown. I was all set for some crack...........

I joined because I saw a post by Wandacleo at Chexxxy's Place that was brought over from this board.

SAY WHAT??????

Edited by Clayzorback

Welcome to the newbies that I haven't welcomed...hee and to the delurkers.

I am having so much fun reading posts of people that have known each other. It feels like a party here...

its too bad that my girls are home now but I feel like fixing myself a big drink with an umbrella...

Ah muski...two more days and school starts!!!!

this means I get to have the day allllll to myself. Sigh.

Don't you love his tactile sensuality? Looks like he was needing to wrap those toes around something, and the bottom of the micstand was the best he had.

Oh yeah he is so sensual and so full of life and emotions. That is why I am loving the videos of the second half of dcat when he seem to sing with his whole body...GAH

Just watching the Orlando IWKWLI for the umptiumpth time... love that Q&A pulled one on Clay... or should I say Heartache and Pain pulled one on Clay... :cryingwlaughter:

Love wailin' Clay... course I love Clay any ole way he lets loose, especially when his pants are tight and his feet are bare! :Thud:

OH man I loved that little heartache and pain move ..so clever..

BTW...we often plan chat parties...and listening parties...and we are thinking of even having a viewing party.

Chat parties is when we have specific topics and for 15 or 20 minutes we post on that specific topic ...Its pretty fun and exciting and we do serious and silly topics.

Listening party...we listen to certain clay music and talk about it for a set period of time

finally viewing party...much like the listening party we all watch certain clack at the same time and comment on it. We might choose a concert and watch it together...

so many possibilities...

so if y'all have suggestions for topics and what you want to listen to or view together ...we can schedule something when we find a lull...

but this week...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for the AYSTAFG...

Takes a bit more time than just 'poppin' in can handle these days, hee! Welcome, all newbies! And by the way, woolovereyes, I EEEEEE'd a bit when I saw your name since I always looked forward to your posts on my story threads, but I don't get the I Survived You reference re: your board name. :huh: If it's ridiculously obvious, just attribute my obtuseness to the fact that most of my brain cells are usually working overtime on smut patrol. B)

I Survived You

I see the picture clear now

and the fog has lifted

the wool you tried to pull over my eyes was clever

yeah you're gifted

but you forgot to dot some i's and cross some t's along the way

I'm better now despite you baby

I'm stronger these days, stronger

Thanks for helping muski out, couchie. I know, I was sorto reaching way back then. But hey, I could have come up with something including fog..foggy...old :blink:

I know there are a bunch of Bay area peeps on board. One of these days I have to drive on down from Sacto to hook up with you guys.

Hi! I’m new here. (Oh, god, I really suck at these introductory posts so please be patient with me.) Anyway, several people had recommended this place to me and I have been lurking the past few days and I like what I see! What a concept! A Clay Aiken message board where you can pretty much say what you think and actually bask in some Clay Joy! I’m pretty much just in this for the fun and seldom utter a critical word in public. I love pictures and humor and all Clay’s many magical parts. But it’s perfectly fine with me when others express their preferences and those preferences don’t coincide with mine or with Clay’s. What does bother me is the OHMIGOD ITHINKIMAY DIE AND THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT IS ENDING when

a/ Clay’s hair isn’t perfect

b/ Clay wears something weird

c/ Clay sings something the poster doesn’t like

d/ some obscure DJ says something mean

e/ Clay makes choices at odds with the poster

In other words, I’m not much of a fan of angst. :rolleyes: I’m also not much of a fan of what I consider over the top and constant criticism of every single solitary thing Clay does. Especially when it is couched in emotionally laden terms. If you know what I mean.

I’m also not much of a fan of groupthink specially when I’m not part of the group.

I think I’ll hold off on posting my “how I got here” story as I have a tendency to write long boring posts that never really seem to get to the point. So I’ll spare you that. For awhile. I think I’ll skip the part about how I got my screen name too. ;)

I post mainly at CV although I am also a (very recent) member of the CH. I love CV for many reasons as it is the only board, to this point, where I have felt comfortable. I have also made many very good friends there and I will always be grateful to CV for that. But. Sometimes, just sometimes, I’d like to be able to write a post without getting my stomach in knots as I try and figure out if I’m following all the rules. I so hope I can do that here.

So to all you Finding Clay Aiken regulars - thanks to those of you who have created this place and thanks to those of you who make it comfortable. Since I’m dropping in, I feel like I should bring a couple of housewarming gifts:

188190747-L.jpg

188191433-L.jpg

(I know, I know. I cut the top of his head off. But I got the important parts,)

Hey just a quick suggestion for the new arrivals ... if you haven't already ... check out the Board Philosphy here

http://findingclayaiken.invisionzone.com/i...php?showtopic=3Board Philosophy

It's a great read ya'll.

And while I'm at it...check out (little librarian humor there) the VIEW NEW POST feature found at the top of the page. Cuz, it does, in all manner of speaking, RAWK!

:RedGuy:

Hee.

---

{{{Clayzor}}}

Edited by jamar1700