#14 We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

ldyjocelyn

Next thread title poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• I'm easy....I will take Clay any way he wants to give it to me!
    • Clay's instrument is full and especially soul-piercing the deeper it goes.
    • LOOKING FOR WALDO
    • Cut The Crap And Show Us Your Willy
    • [He's] a top quality human being
    • Clay Aiken: You are a Man of Character
    • Clay Aiken... bringing brainy back!!!
    • the Earl of Aikenberry: a man of character and Naughty by Nature
    • We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!" (redux)

I feel like sometimes she a little too free with posting information or at least hinting at things and compromising Clay's privacy...

So why help her by spreading information your not even sure is accurate? Just askin'

I won't from now on.

Kim

Hee. I sure hope Faye isn't asking someone from her church to report the current state of Jamie's marriage to her son's fans via message board. Eeep!

Great post, boss couchie...

The hardest thing to do on any message board is to let people have their say and move on. I think the back and forth ad naseam until you have the last word or people change their minds is what can make a board unpleasant.

For sure... it's not the varying opinions as much as the arguments, judgements, dead-horse beatings, and side-taking that make an unhealthy environment, IMO. Especially for the horse... :lol:

Welcome to all the newbies... FCA is a great board - very open, honest, and full of wonderful comraderie! Enjoy.

JaMar... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

WooT... both jmh and I posted and neither of us is at the top of a page! *herkie* :cryingwlaughter:

Edited by YSRN

I believe Littlec is on a e-mail list with Faye, as are quite a few other fans. If she was truly a Friend of Faye's she would not be saying some of the stuff she says on the Boards. Fans that are friends with Faye do not post or boast about it on-line.

Edited by Desertflower

Pbbt to all of y'all - Clay is totally in love with moi and showed it to everyone at WPB - I have witnesses! And if we are cousins, y'all keep y'all's mouths shut and everybody will be happy!

merrieeee, the youthful you and youthful bookwhore are just out of luck because Clay is stuck with the delightfully mature me...and age and treachery will win every time!

I do download every single version of the songs I've assigned myself - but you already knew I'm crazy...but I eliminate quickly. For sound quality, an example of my baseline would be 090704_Houston_ISY_mime_fan.wav - very little distortion, good balance between the vocals and instruments and Clay is singing like an angel, with only periodic psychotic shrieking. But ultimately, y'all are to pick your personal favorites - If a song would be perfect except for that frickin' basoon hittin' an F sharp instead of a G flat (as you can probably tell, I know jack shit about instruments) and you just can't stand it - kill it. You can put it in your honorable mentions if you like. If the mating call of the drunken Clay fan adds a piquant little counterpoint to Clay's falsetto, stick it in. Lord knows, don't make this super hard for your self! Also, considering how many clips there are, and there is a version you love all out of proportion, help the unwitting minion wonderful member of the FCA assigned to the song. See, so far I am excessively in love with Houston's "Yeah", but that's because I've been watching Scarlett's video over and over and over and over again. And again. And the pelvic action I sincerely believe adds tremendously to the audio. Really.

liney23, I am merrily putting you down for "Baby Got Back"...anybody else wanna pawn something off share with liney?

'gasm I and a number of other people can split up clips...let me know which ones.

Scarlett, you should be happy with the changes on the list - Solo, the changes on the list are all Scarlett's fault.

Oooh, there are a lot of librarians in here! One of y'all pm me - I have an issue I need to see if I need to scream at my local politicians about....

For sure... it's not the varying opinions as much as the arguments, judgements, dead-horse beatings, and side-taking that make an unhealthy environment, IMO. Especially for the horse... :lol:

:cryingwlaughter:

Amen. Poor horsie.

Well, welcome to FCA everyone.

Not your usual place, that's for sure. :RedGuy:

You can all recommence smutting ... now.

Edited by jamar1700

I don;t know littlec...don;t know what she posts...but if its stuff that Faye asked her to post thats ok. If not then she can lose some people's trust.

Thanks for giving us some background on the source...thats always helpful in assessing the info.

I don't think that Littlec has written anything that wasn't pretty common knowledge. She simply clarified the relationship of Jamie to Clay. No biggie. She has been very discreet with any other information she may be privy to. I think it's easy to assume that NO ONE knows anything and that all communications are suspect, but I'm not sure that's always the case. Since we're not in a court of law, I'm willing to listen (read) a bit of gossip without a sworn affadavit.

I'm so easy.

Just the fact they post information about people in Clay's inner circle on message boards is enough to make me skeptical.

But that's just me.

No, it isn't just you.

Like anyone in this fandom I've heard enough things over the years that the only thing I know is that I don't know anything, really, about Clay Aiken. So much of it, of the parts of which I've been aware, is little pieces of truth interspersed with filler provided from people's experiences, filters, and biases. The pieces don't mesh, "reliable" information contradicts equally "reliable" information, so I decided a long time ago I didn't want to know anything. And what I hear inadvertently I don't believe, just on principle. I think fans getting all up into his business or his personal life is squicky.

Do we know the story that went with the newspaper picture of Clay and Jamie? I remember the picture but not why it was in the paper.

The M&Gers kept saying it over and over in their recaps. Clay makes great eye contact and makes you feel that you have his whole attention when you/he are talking. That is such a gift. I don't know how any female on the receiving end of that for any length of time could not fall in love with him, at least in crush with him.

Course I am speaking for myself! :Thud: And, I've only met the man for 10 seconds and he was looking at my CD for 8 of those 10 seconds... :cryingwlaughter:

Kandre, I accept my mission with Baby Got Back... actually that one is pretty easy, I think. There are only a couple of shows that he actually sang the whole bit... LOL Lots of banter in the middle toward the end. But, I'll listen to them all, it is such a sacrifice, to make sure. Thanks for letting me help!

Edited by liney23

Hee. I sure hope Faye isn't asking someone from her church to report the current state of Jamie's marriage to her son's fans via message board. Eeep!

You crack me up. :cryingwlaughter:

For sure... it's not the varying opinions as much as the arguments, judgements, dead-horse beatings, and side-taking that make an unhealthy environment, IMO. Especially for the horse... :laugh:

You totally crack me up. :cryingwlaughter:

WooT... both jmh and I posted and neither of us is at the top of a page! *herkie* :cryingwlaughter:

It's a fucking miracle.

ETA: shit, piss, fuck, crap, dammit :cryingwlaughter:

Edited by jmh123

I don't think that Littlec has written anything that wasn't pretty common knowledge. She simply clarified the relationship of Jamie to Clay. No biggie. She has been very discreet with any other information she may be privy to. I think it's easy to assume that NO ONE knows anything and that all communications are suspect, but I'm not sure that's always the case. Since we're not in a court of law, I'm willing to listen (read) a bit of gossip without a sworn affadavit.

I'm so easy.

yeah I think most of us like to read some gossip or some info here and there...just remember to keep the salt handy...and if we know where it comes from each of us can decide if we believe or not.

eta...jmh...CMSU

Hell, I'm not used to being this far behind...do I need to tell everybody how I got in the fandom? Quick-n-dirty version: I need something to mock during the summer of '03, ooh look, dorky kid who thinks he's the next American Idol - oh shit, he is! - watch top 12 (didn't even watch the wildcard because I knew he'd be in the top 12) - fell in total love with Everlasting Love - hung out at TWoP - following PRoC eventually to CH - am a member at many boards - rarely post at others except to cause trouble at OFC - am a proud member of the eHP unless you are with Homeland Security and in that case I stand on the fifth - I have an army of minions and everyone is drafted asked to apply...

I will clarify any details as necessary

But ultimately, y'all are to pick your personal favorites - If a song would be perfect except for that frickin' basoon hittin' an F sharp instead of a G flat (as you can probably tell, I know jack shit about instruments) and you just can't stand it - kill it.

I love ya, KAndre, but let me tell you - an F sharp is the same thing as a G flat. :cryingwlaughter:

Hey, can you tell me how many pics I can put in one post? I know the board has a set limit per post. I need to know for a little project I'm working on. Thanks!

Edited by Gibby

Yup. That would be creepy!!

Besides, if she wanted the fans to know about the current state of Jamie's marriage, I am sure Clay would let her use his blog! <snark>

I believe Littlec is on a e-mail list with Faye, as are quite a few other fans. If she was truly a Friend of Faye's she would not be saying some of the stuff she says on the Boards. Fans that are friends with Faye do not post or boast about it on-line.

I would HOPE that this is true!

Pbbt to all of y'all - Clay is totally in love with moi and showed it to everyone at WPB - I have witnesses! And if we are cousins, y'all keep y'all's mouths shut and everybody will be happy!

BWAH!!! I did see him sing to you and what's more, I saw you all fangirly at the hotel after!! It was so cute!!!!

'gasm I and a number of other people can split up clips...let me know which ones.

Oh goody! I'll go through them again and let you know!

And is all the clack in the various vaults? Especially from the second half of the tour? (Yes Scarlett. I am looking at you!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:)

And now I must get to bed.

Gibby, you have got to be joking...ah well, now y'all can see I know what I'm talking about! You musician people need work on getting one name for those damn notes...

Ahem...I'm nevah at the top of the page...my posting superiority at work! No throwing things at mods in the forum!

I'm afraid I don't have a clue - my answer would be "lots but less than infinity" - couchie and ansa clearly didn't select me as a mod for my techie abilities - I'm not even sure where to look...

ETA:

Oooo, YSRN /not a mod is doing more mod like things...ya know, if it walks like a duck, and looks like a duck and answers moddy questions like a duck....

So, would ya’ll like to see some screen shots from Tampa‘s classics? *grin* This post is inspired by this picture from Tangerinee:

186441439-O.jpg

After I saw this pic, I started wondering how Clay got himself into such a state, with his zipper down and all - um - bunched up. So, I decided to look at the clack from Tampa’s Classics, and found some interesting things. The zipper was starting down at the beginning of the classics, and then Clay pulled on his jeans during ‘She Thinks My Tractor’s Sexy’ and ‘OPP,’ causing the zipper to come down more.

I decided to take some screen shots for my oh-so-scientific research. Unfortunately, the best moments aren’t really available on any of the clack I’ve seen. There are some killer moments during Yeah, but jojoct had to zoom out because the people in front of her were blocking her view, and the other clack gatherers were focusing above the waist (darn!). So, if ever someone posts some other video from the Tampa classics, I might be able to get some better screenshots. Most of these screenshots are from jojoct, but a few are from toni7babe. Some of the shots are kind of blurry because boyfriend was sometimes moving fast during the classics!

Without further ado, here they are:

Part One (‘cuz the board will only let me post a certain number of pics at a time):

Bills, Bills, Bills (zipper already down!):

TampaClassics1BGB.jpg

She Thinks My Tractor’s Sexy (lots of screenshots ’cuz he was pullin’ on those jeans!):

TampaClassics5STMTS1.jpg

TampaClassics5STMTS2.jpg

TampaClassics5STMTS3.jpg

TampaClassics5STMTS4.jpg

TampaClassics5STMTS8.jpg

Oops, I Did It Again:

TampaClassics3LAV.jpg

OPP:

(He was moving so fast that most of the screenshots are really blurry, so I only included one:)

TampaClassics8OPP.jpg

Edited by Gibby

Part Two:

Yeah:

(Jojoct had to zoom out because her view was blocked. WAH!)

TampaClassics8Yeah1.jpg

TampaClassics8Yeah1.2.jpg

TampaClassics8Yeah2.jpg

TampaClassics8Yeah4.jpg

Sexy Back:

TampaClassics9SB2.jpg

TampaClassics9SB3.jpg

Opposites Attract:

Party all Night!!

TampaClassics11OA1.jpg

TampaClassics11OA2.jpg

Beat It:

TampaClassics12BI2.jpg

The End. Thank you, Clay for sharing so much of yourself with us! *grin*

TampaClassics12BI3.jpg

okay....this was so many posts ago, I'm not sure of the source, but I think it was beenthinking Hey! About you sitting next to the DJ Chad guy in Tampa...

I was sitting next to his son! I think you and I actually exchanged eye contact and smiles a couple of times over the little boy's story about his M&G question and then his getting to be 'part of' the concert when he stood on his chair!

How 'bout that? :lilredani:

and I see washgirl has appeared, trying to impress y'all with her smut. Pfft. Although I really loved reading her comments on my story threads....Hey! That's the ticket! She's so freaking funny and smutty because she used to hang out a lot in my stories!

Whew. I'm glad we got THAT straightened out! :clap:

(hee...I said "straightened out"...)