#14 We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

ldyjocelyn

Next thread title poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• I'm easy....I will take Clay any way he wants to give it to me!
    • Clay's instrument is full and especially soul-piercing the deeper it goes.
    • LOOKING FOR WALDO
    • Cut The Crap And Show Us Your Willy
    • [He's] a top quality human being
    • Clay Aiken: You are a Man of Character
    • Clay Aiken... bringing brainy back!!!
    • the Earl of Aikenberry: a man of character and Naughty by Nature
    • We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!" (redux)

:new7: Thought I'd say hi while I'm lurking around trying to get a feel for the place. Seems like you all have a great time....and the pictures (one in particular) are nice, too! :medium-smiley-070:

I can usually be found at CV but my name over there is CravingClay.

Back to lurking for awhile.

YAY luckiest welcome back!!!

whew...what a schedule...I feel tired just reading your post...

It is freezing here tonight. I can feel summer dying around me...sigh its back to school soon...YAY!!!

I just see a newbie up there...

WELCOME!!!

gah I love that last picture...I hate to seem disloyal to my new avie...but that is just intense...

LOVE THE HAIR

Welcome keldanker!

Wow CG, you hit the motherload! What a great set of pictures....

Hope Scarlett likes this one....

camera.jpg

I love the lighting and shadow on this one....

hair.jpg

He's such a cutie...

feelinit.jpg

God, is he a beautiful man!

Yay! luckiest1 is back!

OMG what kind of camera do you people use!!!! Thats just gorgeous.

You know, ansa. I was looking at the tag and it says "Riversend Photography" which makes me think these are professional pictures. I noticed at several of t he venues there were professional photographers there.

Forget the lurking, I have a question. Why is my home board and screen name there listed in my profile info, but I don't see that in anyone else's? It doesn't matter, just curious.

One more: do I need to upload my avatar through Photobucket?

Pardon the interruption.

OMG what kind of camera do you people use!!!!

Riversend used an Olympus C2100.

If you have a photo editing program like Photoshop or Paintshop...open the picture, right click and it gives you all the information from type of camera to settings.

Chest Hair... heh. Ft. Myers. His eyes look so purdy in this one too.

double clicky...

th_FM52.jpg

Thanks for doing the list, jmh!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Welcome keldanker. I think the stuff that shows up is stuff you've filled out in your profile. My home board shows because I put some info in the field.

You can upload an avatar to the board in your Avatar Options section (see? I'm NOT a mod so I don't know what it's called. Heh. Don't get any ideas, couchie!)

Edited by YSRN

Forget the lurking, I have a question. Why is my home board and screen name there listed in my profile info, but I don't see that in anyone else's? It doesn't matter, just curious.

With early registrants (2005 and 2006), we didn't require those fields being filled, so there are quite a few that don't have that filled in. Please note, however, that I do have mine filled in. FCA is my home board! And there are others too that do have that information there.

One more: do I need to upload my avatar through Photobucket?

Pardon the interruption.

Don't worry about it. If I remember correctly, you can upload your avatar directly from your computer, although I tend to use Photobucket myself, esepcially since Photobucket will shrink a picture to avatar size if you ask it to real nicely.

Don't worry about asking questions! That's what us librarians are for! Hee!

Topic: would Clay make a good librarian? Discuss.

Love the last picture for its exposure of pokey chest hairs. :medium-smiley-070: ...And uh, go ahead and whip me cuz I'm misbehaving but I've seen more than enough of the inner nasal real estate of Clay Aiken, thanks....Lord :scream: ...can you imagine if you had somebody with a camera aiming up YOUR nostrils all the time? I mean, really...who wants to look up there?

post-98-1158235369.gif

Oh, and welcome to all the delurkers :clap:

(psst! :unsure::ninja: Don't believe what the mods say....I'm not really a smutter. Really. B) )

That's Riversend from the Clayboard.

I've seen her post her pics over there.

They are gorgeous!

WOW!! She is amazing! I just assumed they were professional! And what do you mean you have seen her pictures over there before? You mean you didn't bring them here??? Twin! How could you??

That home board field came up once for me when I went in to change something else in my profile and it wouldn't let me out without filling it in.

But since FCA IS my home board (and I love it so.... :F_05BL17blowkiss:), I decided to just be a tad snarky when I was FORCED to fill in that field!

No. He talks too much. :lmaosmiley-1: Can you imagine him bouncing off the walls and yammering on non-stop, barely taking a breath, giving snarky come-backs to patron questions? He'd be great to have around for a bit of levity, though.

Welcome to all of the newbies! YAY!!

I've been working the last couple of days (some of us have to work for a living!) and didn't get on the DCAT audio rating list. Durn it!!!

But I noticed something in the 'FCA recommends' thread. Lickiest is signed up for a bunch of songs, but she just left. So sad. I'll miss her so much. *sniff* Anyway, since she's gone now, that means her songs are up for grabs, right? Heeeeee! I'll take one for the team and sign up for at least one of hers - maybe RHW? I'd love to do WISYS, but CG might have my hide, so I think I'll stay away from it.

Has this been posted on this page yet?

186441439-O.1.jpg

(psst! :unsure::ninja: Don't believe what the mods say....I'm not really a smutter. Really. B) )

Oh, but.....I seem to recall you from my RHT days. Seems you spent a lot of time in the pure and hallowed halls of EAYOR? :whistling-1: Or am I confusing you with another muskifest?

Coming out of lurker mode to say hey!

I recognize many of you from other boards. I've been around here awhile, but don't post much. Someone else usually says exactly what I'm thinking faster & more eloquently than I can.

Just wanted to go on record with my proclamation that :DoClay: - in a thousand different ways.

Holy crap, after swooning, studying, analyzing, drooling..... over that delicious package pic, I do believe my lost libido has been found. Oh yeah.

Edited by Belly Aiken

Well I volunteer to test him out at my Branch. :RedGuy:

---

bouncing off the walls and yammering on non-stop, barely taking a breath, giving snarky come-backs to patron questions?

Sounds like me after my sixth cup of coffee... :cryingwlaughter:

Edited by jamar1700

No. He talks too much. :lmaosmiley-1: Can you imagine him bouncing off the walls and yammering on non-stop, barely taking a breath, giving snarky come-backs to patron questions? He'd be great to have around for a bit of levity, though.

WORD....and I think he is a bit too hyper.

Oh, and welcome to all the delurkers :clap:

Really?? Ummmm, I might have read a few of your....stories. :clap:

Muski...you are busted...

Oh dear....looks like Kellie Pickler is going to be competing with Clay next week. Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?

I don't know....will the South rise again?

muski, I know how you'll answer that. Smut, smut, smut...don't lie.

Ansa didn't you just change your avatar about 2 hours ago? And now you've changed again?!?!?