Spoiler Threads

Ansamcw

Finally found you all! For some reason I thought this thread would be in the Television Forum...that's what I get for thinking logically!

Glad to hear Clay did so well! Looking forward to Couchie's eyewitness report!

Hair..never a biggie to me!

Kim

Yep, not worried about the hair at all. I've learned to love it in all it's many stages

(except the fauxhawk...which btw, I believe, was evil :P)

I don't know for "fauxhawk" -- when was that? Obviously "before my time."

Actually I think there were was one time I didn't much care for his hair .... Megan Mullally

And another time I just really seriously didn't care for it .... Regis & Kelly guesthost

Other than that, it's always been great for me.

But in my heart of hearts ....Martha hair rules!

Edited by keepingfaith

Yep, not worried about the hair at all. I've learned to love it in all it's many stages

(except the fauxhawk...which btw, I believe, was evil :P)

I don't know for "fauxhawk" -- when was that? Obviously "before my time."

Now, see I love the fauxhawk. Since it was only on the website of CAP121's hometown orchestra, I figured he did it just for her. But then it also showed up on a tour tee-shirt, one of my favorites!!

200024439_b771465927_o.jpg

Edited by jmh123

Finally found you all! For some reason I thought this thread would be in the Television Forum...that's what I get for thinking logically!

Kim

View new post...view new post....its the link under the banner...

cos yeah...logic won;t work with us...hee

ANYWAY!!!! I will wait for pictures or for the show to judge hair. I have learned my lesson...

YAY...for smarty pants Clay...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey N of the 49TH....what is ROFLMAO? Remember I'm a newbie with a virgin vocabulary. Well, maybe not exactly a virgin but ..................

Oh Shit another edit. How many do I get?

Edited by Toots

Kim

I just found this thread too. I knew it had to be somewhere. I'm so happy he did well. I was a nervous wreck all day.

Hair is never a biggie to me either!

You know, I am the first to admit that I'm over-sensitive when it comes to Clay. But I honestly cannot fathom saying to him or to anyone else that their hair looks like shit. Honestly can't. And to me, typing it on a board is the same thing.

I would shrivel up and die if somebody said it to me 'publicly' (and/or tell them to fuck off if it was somebody I actually knew).

Sure is nice he won a packet of dough though. Go Clay!! (edited out $ amount - sorry)

Edited by cindilu2

ROTFLMAO - Rolling on the Floor Laughing My Ass Off

Ah, if only that actually worked. After all the funnies that have been posted 'round these parts lately, I'd look like an Olsen twin. I'm still larfing about yesterday's "Clay Aiken's Home for Wayward Divorcees."

:lmaosmiley-1:

I'll bet you don't know what OFTLOCAGC is either then. Heh.

I think that is pretty much limited to the CH for common use. Was it a thread title once?

Heheh, I believe that question was one of my first posts on the CH.

Hint: the last two words rhyme with pliant rock.