Spoiler Threads

Ansamcw

I'll bet you don't know what OFTLOCAGC is either then. Heh.

I think that is pretty much limited to the CH for common use. Was it a thread title once?

Actually, I first saw it at LBFCA, and then later at TTC/WMS, before I even knew CH existed.

I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see those toothy stiff banks. Don't mind other stiff parts either.... :eusa_whistle:

Hee. who changed your name!? :lol:

that would have been Ansamcw such a sweety. Though now I have way to much info under the avi. I really neeeed a droolworthy closeup eye avi now, don't you think. :hubbahubba:

I think that is pretty much limited to the CH for common use. Was it a thread title once?

Heheh, I believe that question was one of my first posts on the CH.

Hint: the last two words rhyme with pliant rock.

Does this have anything to do with Muski's description of the humongous GC? Don't know what OF is but here goes for the rest: ToLook(or lay) OnClayAiken's Gigantic(giant) C--k.

Would that be close? O.k. give me a minute here, I'll guess.

And this thread was about 5th graders. God I'm so ashamed of myself.

Heheh, I believe that question was one of my first posts on the CH.

Hint: the last two words rhyme with pliant rock.

Does this have anything to do with Muski's description of the humongous GC? Don't know what OF is but here goes for the rest: ToLook(or lay) OnClayAiken's Gigantic(giant) C--k.

Would that be close? O.k. give me a minute here, I'll guess.

And this thread was about 5th graders. God I'm so ashamed of myself.

Close. You got the important stuff right: O(h) F(or) T(he) L(ove) O(f)....

Edited because I really need to read before I post!

Kim

Edited by aikim

couchie just called me... she's trying to get a flight home earlier. So she had to run, but she sounded really happy and said Clay was gooooood... hee.

She said she was calm until they got more and more money and then she was gettin' nervous, and so was Clay... "he was really workin' that jaw". :lol:

Kellie Pickler was cute for the first 10 minutes and then.........zzzzzzzz. They kept having to remind the studio audience to be as excited for her as they were for Clay. LOL!

During the Apple question he said, I put peanut butter on apples and Foxworthy said, "I thought you were allergic to peanuts -- we cleared out the whole studio, even of my Snickers". Hee. Clay said, no, TREE nuts... you're from the South, you know peanuts grow in the ground. LOL.

Clay got the kid who guess Mark Twain for who wrote the Xmas Carol and teased him for getting that one wrong when it was his turn to help him again later.

that little girl who said she liked him was soooo cute...

when he was weighing whether to quit he was all... hmm... 30 camps... 2.5 camps... no question.

She sounded happy and like she had a good time, but had to go when she got to the counter...

all my paraphrasing of course...

She'll recap when she gets home!

couchie just called me... she's trying to get a flight home earlier. So she had to run, but she sounded really happy and said Clay was gooooood... hee.

When he was weighing whether to quit he was all... hmm... 30 camps... 2.5 camps... no question.

Thnx for the report, Couchie and YSRN! :)

WTG, Clay! :clap:

Caro listen.gif

She said she was calm until they got more and more money and then she was gettin' nervous, and so was Clay... "he was really workin' that jaw".

aww, man...is it November yet? I really need to see that jaw in action..Not smuttin' either. I love it when he gets all worried and serious like.

Glad it sounds like Couchie had a great time.

Question spoilers from the OFC (probably via CV):

I'M TALKING TO SMARYTPANTZSUZ WHO IS THERE RIGHT NOW! SHE WILL GIVE ME THE DETAILS OF WHAT HAPPENED INSIDE.

HE BEAT JEFFREY ON THE SNARKY COMMENTS , JEFF WOULD START A SNARK AND CLAY WOULD FINISH IT WITH A BETTER JOKE.

CLAY'S QUESTION WAS ABOUT ANTONYMS.

TRUE OR FALSE?

TRUE, IS AN ANTONYM OF FALSE?

JEFF SAID "YOU KNOW WHAT AN ANTONYM IS IN THE SOUTH?"

CLAY SAID..AS A PUNCH BEFORE JEFF COULD ANSWER,,"IT'S FAMILY, EXAMPLE...THE AUNT AND EMS ARE COMING FOR DINNER!!"

QUESTION.

IF NATHAN HAD 8 PIES AND EACH PIE WAS CUT INTO EIGHTHS, HOW MANY PIECES WOULD HE HAVE.

CLAY, ACTUALLY ANSWERED 64 WHICH IS RIGHT. BUT ADMITTED THAT HE THOUGHT IS WAS 16 AT FIRST AND WAS EMBARRASSED TO SAY THAT. HE WOULD COUNT ON HIS FINGERS ETC.! VERY ANIMATED AND FUNNY TO WATCH SHE SAID.

HE LEFT THE 3RD GRADE MATH QUESTIONS UNTIL HE ANSWERED ALL THE 5TH GRAD STUFF FIRST.

REAL CUTE ONE OF THE GIRLS THERE WAS SINGING THE THEME SONG AND JEFF SAID THAT HER AND CLAY SHOULD DO A DUET.

ANOTHER QUESTION WAS:

WHAT IS THE CAPITAL OF ITALY?

THE CHOISES WERE ROME, MILAN AND NAPLES.

ROME WAS THE ANSWER WHICH HE GOT RIGHT.

QUESTION:

BEFORE PUERTO RICO BECAME PART OF THE UNITED STATES, WHO HAD CONTROL OVER IT?

CLAY ANSWERED WITH HELP (SHE THINKS HE ASKED FOR HELP ON THIS ONE) AND THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS SPAIN.

HIS HAIR WAS BRUSHED ASIDE A BIT. HE STILL HAS THE BANGS AND A LITTLE FORHEAD WAS SHOWING ON BOTH SIDES...

SMARTYPANTZSUZ,,,SAID AS FAR AS TELLING WHAT HAPPENED ON THE SHOW THEY DID NOT SIGN ANYTHING THAT SAID NOT TO TALK ABOUT IT.

SHE SAID HAD THEY BEEN TOLD, I WOULD NOT BE TYPING THIS UP RIGHT NOW!!! AND SUZ WOULD NOT BE TELLING ME EITHER!!! SO WE ARE OK ON POSTING THIS INFO..

Thank you one and all for the answer. I wasn't headed that way but I like it!!

I'm so proud of Clay and knew he would do well because he's really smart. I like that he charmed the kids but that isn't surprising. I'll bet Couchie had a great time.

As for Pickler, I feel sorry for her charity but you have to give her props for getting up there. Well, maybe not!

Thanks for all of the reports, ladies!

I like Kellie, but I'm hoping they don't air them on the same episode. I just don't want it to be an AI theme show. Clay deserves his own spotlight and not another AI link IMO.

:clap:

The OFLOF came from TWOP, I remember when it was invented, I just can't quite remember who it was, but it did beome a thread title there in the entertainment threads. Oh, why didn't I have a uge hard driveand save those threads - some very interesting posts there back then. We have all evovled (or devolved) so much since then.

The OFLOF came from TWOP, I remember when it was invented, I just can't quite remember who it was, but it did beome a thread title there in the entertainment threads. Oh, why didn't I have a uge hard driveand save those threads - some very interesting posts there back then. We have all evovled (or devolved) so much since then.

I would've love to have read them. That said, I tried to read some of the ones that were still there a couple of years ago, and didn't get too far.

Hmm, if snotty teeth on the forehead looks like this ..... I'll take it!!!

85653080-L.jpg

Remember, Clay did say in a M&G that they were going for AIW hair --- which was darker, no highlights.

Hee! This was my avie at EAYOR for a long time!

Avi4Glaygasm.gif

Well....

It could look like this....

Webxmee2u2avatar.jpg

Then again, it could look like this......

86117457-L.jpg

And THIS was AIW hair....

061027_ClayAiken_WALMART_Larger.jpg

Not a toothy, stiff bang in sight!

Finally found you all! For some reason I thought this thread would be in the Television Forum...that's what I get for thinking logically!

Glad to hear Clay did so well! Looking forward to Couchie's eyewitness report!

Hair..never a biggie to me!

Kim

I thought it would be there too! So why was this forum chosen????

Yep, not worried about the hair at all. I've learned to love it in all it's many stages

(except the fauxhawk...which btw, I believe, was evil :P)

I don't know for "fauxhawk" -- when was that? Obviously "before my time."

Now, see I love the fauxhawk. Since it was only on the website of CAP121's hometown orchestra, I figured he did it just for her. But then it also showed up on a tour tee-shirt, one of my favorites!!

200024439_b771465927_o.jpg

You loved the fauxhawk???? I didn't think anyone loved the fauxhawk!

I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see those toothy stiff banks. Don't mind other stiff parts either.... :eusa_whistle:

Hee. who changed your name!? :lol:

that would have been Ansamcw such a sweety. Though now I have way to much info under the avi. I really neeeed a droolworthy closeup eye avi now, don't you think. :hubbahubba:

How about this.....

flash.gif

I would've love to have read them. That said, I tried to read some of the ones that were still there a couple of years ago, and didn't get too far.

I read some of the posts at TWOP but they eat their young on the AI forums.

from CV

This is a gareem and lovethatguy joint report:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+

A Clay is smart smart smarter than a 5th grader!!

B Clay is smarter than us!

C Ignore the hair report. We liked it , so there!!

D he was so funny. Clay answered the apples question by mentioning he loves peanut butter on apples. Jeff was surprised because they all thought he was allergic to peanuts and he could not even have his usual snickers bar backstage. Clay said, "No, I am allergic to tree nuts and peanuts grow in the ground. Jeff, you should know that- you are from Georgia!! It was playful fun and came across great how Clay teased him.

E When the cute little girl who said " I like you" hugged Clay later, her leg bent up in the back ala Princess Diaries". It was so cute!! She was over the moon.

F Very cute interacting with the kids. Asked them their best subjects and always included them. ( PS he did it all on his own ) but we feel he treated them very special like they were part of it.

G It was great TV- hammed it up thinking out the answers but did not drag it out. He was playful especially with the math question He made a production about the math question. It basically boiled down to how much is 8 * 8 and he had himself psyched and spooked that he started to doubt his answer and even figured it out again adding 8 plus 8 plus 8...... too funny.

H He did not come across as over confident - he came across as very secure with his knowledge. It was clear he knew or reasoned out the answers rather than guessed. Did not seem nervous. Very much in the moment. ( maybe he was cool but gareem and I were jumping out of our skins with every question!! That was tense man!!)

I Mr Christmas got to answer a Christmas related question- We bet that made him happy. Who wrote a Christmas Carol. Hint. It is not Mark Twain!! That was his helper's answer!! So cute. In the next question for the Federalist papers when he was thinking about relying on this kid, , Clay joked with the kid that he was " Mark Twain answer kind of freaked him out". Again, big laughs.

J The two little girls wanted to show Clay their super complicated, elaborate "patty cake" routine. He was so sweet to watch and thanked and hugged each of them. Clearly they enjoyed him.

K There was a mutual respect between Jeff and Clay- that was good to see. Two "suit types" clearly sought Clay out at the end of his segment- we were told it was the producer and the executive preducer. They did not come out after Kellie.

L He turned and waved to the fans several times. We had signs just like American Idol that the staff handed out. yippee.

We think anyone seeing this will be impressed and entertained and come away with a good impression of our guy!

Finally found you all! For some reason I thought this thread would be in the Television Forum...that's what I get for thinking logically!

Glad to hear Clay did so well! Looking forward to Couchie's eyewitness report!

Hair..never a biggie to me!

Kim

I thought it would be there too! So why was this forum chosen????

well I did have a bit of debate in my head...Clay forum or TV forum...so since this thread will be a spoiler thread for all Clay appearances ... that may not be TV related...I put it in Clay Forum. Did that make sense??? It sure made sense to me!!! I didn't think it would be a probleme if peole used the...view new posts ...link...

:medium-smiley-070:

YAY they liked the hair...I will go with that!!!

AWWW Clay is soooo smart!!! I do hope those that pledged high for BAF cos they didn't think Clay would go too far will be ready to pay up... :cryingwlaughter: :F_05BL17blowkiss: :cryingwlaughter:

:allgood::allgood: