Wichita, KS -- Nov. 26, 2007

ldyjocelyn

First show of the Tour!!! :xmas07a:

Venue: Central Christian Church

Concert poster is here.

$40 Gold Circle, $35 Main Floor, $30 Balcony

To order by phone: 1-800-965-9324

To order online: www.itickets.com

Online ordering (includes seating chart)

The Fan Club Pre-Sale is Tuesday September 4th 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM CST.

**Limit 12 ticket per person for all ticket sales.**

Public on sale is September 6th at 9:00 AM CST

Venue holds 3000.

I'm going with PuddinsJoy. We were there in May for the Phil Stacey Greensburg Benefit concert.

We didn't have to use iTickets for that so we were going to try it when we got our Steven Curtis Chapman tickets. Well, we got an e-mail that we were VIP members and if we wanted VIP tickets we had to call. Puddins called and we were the first ones and got 4th row (first 3 rows were for SCC and Bethany Dillon). My suggestion would be to pre-register. I talked to a very nice guy at iTickets earlier this week and he confirmed Tuesday is the OFC sale from 8:30 to 4:30 central time. I have a short very quick video of what the seating looks like if anyone is interested.

I'm hoping to go to Wichita, too. I'm in Colorado, and this is the closest concert.

Meesa, I'd definitely be interested in the video of the seating. It looks like an awesome venue, with the jumbotrons!

I'd love to meet all of you gals at the concert!

It's a very quick video because we were leaving to go back and give the rest of the news about Clay, but this will give you a general idea of how big the concert area is :

th_MVI_3117.jpg

The sound is very good as well and another plus ..... they don't mind if you take pictures. I took tons of pics at the other concerts I went to.

You're right, it's not very good! It has a nice diagram of the venue, but I can't read any letters or numbers to determine where a seat might be.

ETA: I saved the diagram to my computer, opened it and enlarged it. If you do that, you can at least see how the sections are numbered.

Edited by Gibby

Of course, I'm hoping for fabulous tickets....but just being 'in da house!' is enough for me.

I wish I could see the seating chart better.

Do you want to try for the tickets or should I? :RedGuy:

You want to get the tickets and I'll book the plane reservations? :cryingwlaughter: I'm tempted to both try. :lmaosmiley-1: It's Tuesday morning at 8:30. You gonna be around? I can go in to work late on Tuesday.

You're right, it's not very good! It has a nice diagram of the venue, but I can't read any letters or numbers to determine where a seat might be.

ETA: I saved the diagram to my computer, opened it and enlarged it. If you do that, you can at least see how the sections are numbered.

Gibby, I can see how the sections are numbered and how the rows are lettered, what I'm trying to figure out is how the seats are numbered. From the center out? Or left to right? I've looked all over the internet and can't find a clear seating chart. Gee, I guess people going to church on Sunday morning don't really pay too much attention to what seats provide optimim viewing, er....pleasure.

Gibby, I can see how the sections are numbered and how the rows are lettered, what I'm trying to figure out is how the seats are numbered. From the center out? Or left to right? I've looked all over the internet and can't find a clear seating chart. Gee, I guess people going to church on Sunday morning don't really pay too much attention to what seats provide optimim viewing, er....pleasure.

It looks like to me that the seat numbers go from right to left. In other words, the smaller numbers are on the right, and the larger numbers are on the left. At least that's how it looks in section 8. However, in most places the writing gets really pixelated as you enlarge the diagram, so I can't be sure.

Here's the diagram. If you save it, you can use the 'enlarge' tool on your picture viewer if needed to see it better:

CentralChristianChurchseatingchart.jpg

Edited by Gibby

Meesa - I had another question. Do you know if we can we call the church in the morning and order tickets or if the fanclub tickets are only sold online by iticket?

I am sure the guy said we could call but I'm not for sure. I'm calling them first thing in the morning.

Meesa, do you happen to know how the seats are numbered? I think I read that you've been there before. Also, if we're buying online is there a place in iTickets where I can go ahead and set up my credit card info? My palms are already sweating. :(

Also, would it be better to call the church directly, or to call the 1-800 number listed on the church website?

JaMar, the flying bit was a joke. :cryingwlaughter: We only have to fight over who's driving. Unless you just want to meet there like we did last time.

Edited by Bookwhore

Meesa, do you happen to know how the seats are numbered? I think I read that you've been there before. Also, if we're buying online is there a place in iTickets where I can go ahead and set up my credit card info? My palms are already sweating. :(

I'm not sure about the numbering. PuddinsJoy has our Steven Curtis Chapman tix. All I know is we're on the 4th row aisle. That should tell us where the numbers are if the seating is the same. I don't think there is a place to put your CC info in early. Just make sure you register on their site so they have the rest of your info. Mine are too! :Tour4:

Hey, I have a question for those who have gotten tickets at this venue before - is it true that you don't find out what seat you're getting when you order either on the website or online? I read at the OFC that you don't find out about your seats until you get the tickets in the mail.

JaMar, the flying bit was a joke. :cryingwlaughter: We only have to fight over who's driving.

Oh good. Cuz I checked the ticket prices just in case and it would cost more to fly from KC to Wichita then it did to fly to San Diego. Which just seems so wrong.

Unless you just want to meet there like we did last time.

Oh hells bells NO! That was thee worst. There is just no easy way to get there from here. Much better to drive to KC spend the night and share the turnpike with you.

Hey, I have a question for those who have gotten tickets at this venue before - is it true that you don't find out what seat you're getting when you order either on the website or online? I read at the OFC that you don't find out about your seats until you get the tickets in the mail.

NOOOOOOOOO!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Please, say it ain't so! Shades of The Greek fiasco. :(

Yup, I got two tickets in Gold Circle, too. Pretty painless ticket buying situation, except that you don't find out until later where the tickets are. Since the Gold Tickets are a bit more expensive you woud assume that they're good!