Wichita, KS -- Nov. 26, 2007

ldyjocelyn

From CV:
Just talked to jamar and itsteri. They said that the venue is beautiful. They knew about the excitement concerning the fan but you would never know anything was wrong by the atmosphere. People are excited, pins and needles for the concert to start, but in a good way.

Does anyone know why she was banned or will we ever know? Such intrigue!

She posted a shitload of posts in Clay's blog like "blog now, prick" and stuff... she was convinced he was bumping her blogs off the top list (and other fans too)... her own blog was filled with all sorts of stuff about him, ordering him to come on and blog and stop everyone from bumping her. Some other crap about believing he sent her a computer to spy on her and wacky shit like that.

Emmanuel! Wee.

And AIAM... new acronyms. Yay. Heh.

Also, jojoct said in CH chat that Clay said there wouldn't be any banter. Not sure when this happened.. maybe in the M&G where he wore a Canada sweatshirt and sweatpants and the IT tennies.

I can't believe how thrilled I am to hear this tinny, underwater cellstream. I SO wish I could go to this concert.

MDYK--so beautiful. He's certainly starting this concert off differently than the others.